The ship hasn’t left yet

user , why haven’t you loaded your bags?
Airdrop and token burn.
This is your last warning

I don't know what that is you should change the filename of your pictures so it says the name of the coin and what its traded under dumb ass shill faggot

TFW wallet in top 50 biggest PRL holders on etherscan.

Oyster Pearl. 1:1 Airdrop of new coin SHL on the 6th of april, mainnet in april, testnet B probably in the next few days. And I believe there is a coinburn today?

Im all in except for the .5btc I use 2 win prizes in the kuckcoin competitions.

lift, change hair style, get surgery for ears. he could be ok, lots 2 work with.

Just sold 4 ETH worth of PRL for REQ. Expect PRL to moon and REQ to dump. Almost tripled my stack with close to 15k and my first time buying since I picked up 5k at four and a half cent.

how high do you think it's possible this one goes in the next couple of months?

x5 - x10

When is the burn?

today, 12pm EST

Hahahahajhahhaha
>loser

Less than 2% of my portfolio and more money than you will see in your life Pajeet.

PRL FOR WOKE CHADS, ONLY. GTFO PAJEET AND WOJAK

Hahahahahaahahahhaahjahhahaha
>doesnt own 10k PRL at minimum
>sold all time low month before airdrop and $5 PRL
stay poor dumb faggot

I bought back PRL at ninety cent and just sold half. I will buy back cheaper Sunday or Monday. and decided to take a gamble that REQ would outperform ETH in the meantime.
Every coin dips at testnet release.

go play with legos you underage dumbfuck

>p-pls no sell prl

You seem angry. You need to calm down. Be more confident, PRL will do really well in the next month and you're a faggot.

MmhOmay
>you can get back to eating your own feces now

You could at least try to be funny.

the sketchy thing about this coin is that it runs on the IOTA tangle

IOTA
it uses IOTA
>it uses
IOTA

yes

that dumpster fire

on the other hand IOTA has so many brainwashed sheep believers that they might just push the price up to a good sell point regardless

I think you don't understand the first thing about either project. Let me guess, nano holder?

>burn
>testnet B
Didn't these already happen or am I missing something?

He's even said they can fork the tangle if needed. It already works fine for them.