APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/wom3amsm-History-Repeats-but-Not-Always-in-Kind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

right for the wrong reasons

holy shit so much symmetry. I suppose the next target would be in the upper 20ks to complete the shape.

Get your shorts ready.

Wrong symmetry.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/wom3amsm-History-Repeats-but-Not-Always-in-Kind/

This faggot again and his stupid triangle.
Go get your money back from that school kid.

I just made 5x the cost of tuition last night, no need

pls help me TA god

I have no idea if i should be long or short right now

Personally I feel like were on the knife edge at the moment. not safe to really place a bet either way. Anyone want to weigh in

It’s gonna go sideways for a while. Support at 10k seems strong but not enough volume to push above 11.5k. It’ll probably oscillate in that range until good or bad news push in either direction

>BTC 'breaks' the downward channel
>Price didn't FOMO rise

FYI: This is an extremely bad sign. It genuinely means we're out of investors / new money.

its a pyramid its telling you to go bet on the futures market at pyrmex dot com

fuck me, I really hope you are shitposting because if you are not you have an extremely low IQ and are probably medically retarded

anyone else think that we need a crypto project to get mainstream attention to kickstart the next bullrun? Something that will make normies realize that crypto is so much more than just magic internet money, and actually has important use cases?

yes

just wait until Q2 and Q3

You sure showed me.

Yes.

but what projects and use cases will finally wake them up to the true utility of blockchain?

Most boomers proudly proclaim that crypto is a bubble. Once it starts to dawn on them that they were completely wrong and clueless, the butthurt FOMO will be incredible.

just the fact that you are ending your posts with full stops on a peruvian wood whittling board is enough information for me to confirm my previous post

Don't long or short until we stop going sideways, you'll lose a lot of money that way

Look at the trading volume idiot

wow great information thanks man, you really know your stuff you must study meme lines like 9 hours aday

He asked if he should go long or short, the answer is neither. Thats not technical analysis, thats just plain good advice. Just trying to help the user not get liquidated because of normal price movements