Thoughts on Little Ceasars?

Thoughts on Little Ceasars?

It's the only pizza that makes me sick when I eat it.

Trash-tier frozen pre-fab pizzas. Literally delivery digiorno. Pizza Hut is nearly as bad.

Papa John's and Domino's are the only two chains worth a shit because they actually make the fucking pizzas.

It's alright.

Can't exactly top how convenient it is just to go to the store and get a pepperoni pizza for five dollars even if it's sitting in a heater.

Little Ceasars doesn't deliver. Also Jet's is the best chain, they use the best ingredients out of any chain.

it only takes 5 minutes to go through the oven. it's procedure to have a few pizzas made (sauce/cheese/pep already on the stretched out dough pans) ready to throw in. You can just walk in, ask for one fresh, and smoke a cig outside. it will be done when you go back in.

Ive done worse with $5

Like what

Good for five bucks

bad but really cheap in the 3rd world
also, in my country pizza chains have 2 quality of pizzas the cheap ones that makes you sick and the good ones a litt expensive

Underrated

I prefer it over pizza hut. It's low quality trash pizza but seriously fuck it, it's still fucking delicious. It's less greasy than pizza hut and dominoes and doesn't give me diarrhea.

One of my favorite fast food pizza place, I also like Papa Murphy's.

I have white trash neighbors and every week without fail they'll throw out 5-7 Little Caesar's pizza boxes

its good -enough- for the cost

I find their tomato sauce too sweet, and their pizzas greasy. It's probably because of the pepperoni, which melts a lot f fat into the pizza.

Having said that, it's cheap enough. You can go in, pay $5 or so, and walk out with some 'Za. It's convenient and filling.

There are lots of chains that have better pizza. Little Ceasar generally sucks, but it has its market share for a reason.

Only time I ever puked after eating pizza was Pizza Hut.

papa murphy's is legitimately the most...overrated? pizza in america. it's terrible and I have no idea how they got popular enough to turn into a chain. they are so shit.

they are so bad they take food stamps for crying out fucking loud.

Every fucking sunday was Pizza day at the fraternity. Problem? I was told the Commisary budget was abyssmal.

So every Sunday, I would go to Little Ceaser's, and buy 120 dollars worth of Hot-N-Ready pizzas, and a giant thing of ranch.

It was ok.

Did you call ahead?

Ive had frozen pizzas that were better tasting.
I consider little ceasars "kids pizza" the kind of pizza you get for little kids that only eat cheese pizza. i.e. retards and aspies.

They are probably the lowest quality of pizza but god damn you get TWO fucking large pizzas for 10 bucks? This is a fucking steal. I have yet to see a better deal than that.

Yeah, they knew I was always gonna call around noon and pick it up at 6:30. One person before me didn't call at least 2 hours in advance and they just outright refused him.

My first year tho, the Commisary manager worked at Papa Johns. Those were the days....

I like you.

Like many chain pizza places the sauce makes me horribly violently ill. However, when I was in college we would order a ton of 'plain' breadsticks without sauce and they would knock a ton off the price. So I'd make meatballs one day, and then buy 40 breadsticks and invite people over to watch movies and finish off the meat sauce.

absolute trash unless you're super poor then it's fantastic

poor or drunk or if you're feeding a bunch of kids for cheap. there are lots of conditions for eating shit food desu.

yea you're right. i take it back

literally the first time someone has ever said 'yeah, okay. I understand where you're coming from' on Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen. you are witnessing history.

I've seen it happen before
couple times a year actually
nothing to see here move along

It's some of the most horrible shit on the earth, if you're broke it works but I'd recommend PIZZA HUT.

I was born and raised in Italy. That being said lil c is the best pizza in America. Hands down. No contest

when i was finally near a little ceasars i was so excited to try a square pizza, i never had one before but when i got there they only had round pizza. what the fuck i thought a square pizza was their thing, thats what i always remembered from the old commercials.

i ended up going to eat somewhere else after the disappointment.

Little Ceasars is somehow better after its been sitting out for a couple hours, or out of the fridge than fresh

Tastes bad reheated though

Really, really bad.

However, when you're drunk, 5 dollars is pretty solid for a shitload of pizza.

Their pizza dough is made daily, and the sauce is not from concentrate.

Also, only place to use muenster cheese with mozz.

Please don't spout shit about things that you don't know about.

>Fat_bazinga.png

this shows how much you know... it's not frozen

How Jewish can you get? Fuck, I can sincerely say I abhor you user and I don't even know you.

I wonder if the dough is made daily how the dough is stored and kept fresh throughout the day without it getting all dry and shit

Jet's is the best place in my area. Sometimes the pizza at Little Caesar's sits out for too long and the cheese turns into something not unlike leather. It's fucking disgusting.

this might the stupidest thing i've ever read on this board.

"my tummy knows if the pizza sauce came from a pizza place with more than 10 locations. my tummy gets cranky if i eat pizza from a restaurant that is too successful"

have you considered that maybe the reason you are getting """""""""HORRIBLY VIOLENTLY ILL""""""""" is because you are a worthless twat and people enjoy fucking with your food? i know that i'd poison your food if i had the chance.

For the price its by far the best.

For 5$ you can go to Cici's buffet, which is 95% dough and a small hint of cheese, absolute shit.

Or you can just eat a whole pizza for 5$ from ceasars and be more than full with better quality.

>Grew up poor
>Would shop at K-Mart with mom
>There would be a Little Caesar's right at the entrance that was comfy as hell and had an ICEE machine
>Would always get an ICEE and a pizza to take home to eat with dad whenever we went grocery shopping - About one a week
>It was a quick bike-ride from high school too
>Hung out there with friends
>That was five year ago
>K-Mart is closed down
>No Little Caesar's for miles
>Legitimately never seen an ICEE machine in my entire life except in that K-Mart
I miss it. I'd rather have Little Caesar's than any other kind of pizza, ever.

The round is good if you get it covered with butter and parmesean but the square is just plain good.

The italian cheese bread is the best thing they have.

I like Papa Johns better, but you can't beat that price at the end of the day eating it off the hood of a buddy's car in the parking lot.

This exactly. I had a Godfathers pizza in town and every Friday the gas station it was at would do 5 dollars for a large cheese with a 2 liter and for two bucks more you could make the pizza literally whatever you wanted
I gained 11 pounds one summer in college from getting drunk then eating a ham, pineapple, jalapeno, and bacon pizza with a 2 liter of code red every other Friday if not every Friday. Now the gas station is a Speedway and they stopped doing pizza. Shit sucks

Cheap shitty pizza is the true good mood food

I actually like it.

Tastes great when you buy it, even the next morning after you and your idiot friends buy 30$ worth for 4 people.

I don't know, maybe it's because the one in my neighborhood and my college were in mid-upper class neighborhoods

I'm allergic to sulfites. This means there is tons of things I can eat as long as they don't have certain preservatives in them.

Can't eat commercially made pickles, but I can make my own.
Can't eat the white cream in most things like oreoes, but I can make my own.
Can't eat at most salid bars because fruit fresh.
Sauces? It's a toss up. Some get me, some don't.
Bottled fruit juices? Most of them are off the table. Simply Juice is fine.
Seafood? Jesus do I have to be careful where it comes from.

Pretty darn good for how cheap it is.

Fuck off kike
I bet you're never allergic to smoked salmon preservatives, bagel preservatives or brisket preservatives

There's a Kmart where I live that still has a LC and an icee machine.

It's garbage. I think the only thing they make that I can stomach is the pretzel crust pizza... or at least I used to be able to stomach it. The last few times I got it, it was literally just swimming in grease and the nacho cheese sauce they used tasted... I don't know. Off, somehow.

Also I guess the crazy bread is okay, but it's hard to fuck up a breadstick.

I make my own bagels and I don't eat salmon or brisket.
Also I have no idea why you think I'm a Jew.

Yeah. He's being mean.

It costs $5. You get what you pay for.

Has anyone tried there new crazy bread bites?

Its cut up crazy bread with nacho cheese, mozz, and bacon bits on top.

I hate bacon on pizza it over powers everything to me. I probly would get crazy bread with nacho cheese on the side to dip.

Good price and it's edible hot but as soon as it gets cold it has to be thrown out

The crazy bread is god tier, pizza is ok

horrible pizza

The reason they take food stamps is completely unrelated to the quality of the food. Food stamps can only be used to purchase unprepared food. Since you still need to cook their pizzas they can accept food stamps

it taste like shit but will still eat. Throw on hot peppers and hot sauce. crazy bread taste great though. why can't they do that to pizza?

Would other ppl like it if they put some garlic on their crazy bread? Like sprinkle the stuff from their cheese bread on it? I imagine that it would be awesom.

Perfect cheap pizza.
If you aren't going to a local non-chain pizzeria and spending $$ or making your own at home, then it's the logical next choice.

There's no point in spending money anywhere in the no-man's land between those two ends. Any less than $5 for frozen pizza, and it's not worth the money saved on skimped toppings and worse crust while spending anymore for other chain's pizza isn't better enough (or worse depending on the franchise location) to be worth the extra dollars that pushes you close the budget for a specialty-made parlor pizza or ingredients list for a home baked version.

Little Caesars have found a niche and maximized it. The only legitimate complaint I've found is that some of their crusts can be a little under-baked, in which case you can ask them to rerun the pizza through the conveyor oven for another few minutes or re-bake it when you get home.

I will say the Deep Dish is worth the extra $2-3 though.

The local one raised their prices because I used to buy 10 pizzas at $5 and sell a slice for $1 to people that walked by and the store found out. It's like $6.50 for a pepperoni pizza now.

I worked at Little Caesars for about 6 months. When its fresh out of the oven the pizza is pretty tasty, but once it has been out for 5 minutes or so it turns to utter shit.
I was on the make table, and the cheese they use feels like rubber. The sauce is nothing but sugar.
Can't beat the price if you're really hungry/poor though. I just don't understand how they're allowed to advertise it as "$5 hot and ready" when it's $6.67

Why does pizza cost 30 dollars?

Like, it's just fucking bread and cheese with canned marinara sauce. I mean wtf.

marketing

ICEE machines are at Movie theaters.

Crazy bread is okay, but the pizza itself is just so damn greasy.

Where the fuck doe pizza cost $30?
It wasn't even that expensive when I was eating it in New York.

one time i boight some fucking pepperoni amd cheese pizza for pickup from a hookah bar. went and picked it up, drunk as fuck, and i shit you not, those fucking middle eastern ass hats charged me $30. paid and never went back. prolly gonna brick there place one day.

I can eat my body weight in crazy bread. The actual pizza is shot though.
>detroit's best pizza
Figured.

Lemme sprinkle ya niggers... God tier pizza if you trying to get some fart box

aww man. didn't come here for these feels user.
I know that's it's just insignificant pizza but the thought of sharing it with the old man makes me sad.

My friend was killed after getting a lil caesars pizza

that's too real bro

>Legitimately never seen an ICEE machine in my entire life except in that K-Mart
Isn't there one at, like, nearly every 7-11 ever?

If you need to feed 4 people on the fly for $5 its a really good choice. I havent needed to buy from little ceasers in a long time. I occasionally get the craving for their crazy bread though.

I just started a job at a dominos supply chain making dough. Their setup is pretty legit.

they have them at every Target and movie theater ever.

7-11 has Slurpees. They arent as coarse as the Icee

The pizza is not the only edible thing

I worked at Jet's and I can confirm this. Their cheese especially is far better than you will get at any other chain. They actually grate it from solid blocks so no cellulose powder bullshit.

sweet baby jesus

I use to work at one of these joints can confirm dough made daily and sauces as well. I loved working there good food for cheap

I bet it's caked in yellow curry and tastes overwhelmingly of vinegar.

Pizza Hut used to be somewhat good, when their quality control resulted in this greasy but crispy, crunchy, and delicious crust combined with decent mozzarella and toppings. Every time I've ordered it in the past few years I've regretted it because it's always a disgusting shitpile of grease. The breadsticks are the only redeeming part, and they fuck up and overcook those half the time, or serve shit marinara with them.

>eat more pizza
I'M 'A EAT MORE ASS

That shit makes me barf.

Tombstone is the best poorfag frozen pizza from my experiences.

Tony's is at most tolerable too when I drowned it in pepperoncinis and added seasoning.

There's a local pizza joint where I live that's leagues better and it's ten bucks for a 16-inch. Totally worth the five extra bucks.

Ah. I didn't know that. I've never had either.

I've never seen them out at theater. No, wait, I may have seen one when visiting New York. They don't have them in theaters where I live.

Yeah, we have a Castiglia's Italian Eatery, which is a very small chain, nearby which is run by a family from Italy; they actually close the store in August to spend a month there. I have no idea if the other places in the chain are any good, but my preference for pizza is Theirs > Mine > everything else.

i'd eat a pizza that ass

Taiwanese hookers

what the fuck, is that blue mountain dew? and a bunch of ranch things just sitting out in the open where people can take them? holy shit, I wish I didn't live in the ghetto where everything has to be under lock and key to prevent people from grabbing handfuls of whatever they can reach.

>holy shit, I wish I didn't live in the ghetto where everything has to be under lock and key to prevent people from grabbing handfuls of whatever they can reach.
I know what you mean man, the mcdonalds here actually have to ration out napkins to people or else they'll take the whole stack. instead of putting the straws in the dispenser by the sodas, they hand it to you when they give you your cup. it's that bad.

I don't get it. why's everybody freaking out over a 6/10 white girl booty?

Normie