Who is buying?

This pump seems fake. So I'm asking, how many of you are actually buying right now? Are any real humans FOMOing in at this price or are we getting played by whales again?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinprivate-wallet.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a fake

I bought at 17. And again at 13.

When people lose faith in USD
internet funny money goes up

whale manipulation. FOMO begins at 12K

>triggered no-coiners butthurt once again.

Na this time it’s different, Korea is about to wake up , its March 1st, signifying the return of the bullmaket . This is symbolic .
Spring is here .

Who gives a fuck. Whole market has been fake since ~$200. Doesn't mean we're not going UP

TA fags, BTC just broke out, might just be fakeout, but we'll see

it's fake. look at the book order on gdax for ETH
orders are like 0.1 eth for every cent price

I just fomoed in, which means it's going to $20k.

I bought more at 9300, now just waiting what will happen.

Why

This weekend well see a bug pump then normal dump on Monday

I panic closed my short. I don't know brah, I'm just waiting and seeing. I've been burned on these weird pumps too many times to try to play them. I'm watching with interest.

buying when the head and shoulders complete at 11.7K usd

Im not buying, volume is really low and this doesn't look organic growth at all.

Its fucking bull shit. it looks like its about at the most 10 different people, buying or selling 100's of thousands at a time back and forth its disgusting

I was half in tether.

Bought in when the daily closed above the trendline.

I bought, whales tried to create a sell off but there is not enought selling power, this is going to explode very quickly, who the fuck is going to sell the between 11k and 16k?

I don't know. I just play around with some pocket money. But this market is even more irrational and retarded than ever before mainly because of its increasing manipulation. There is no new money flowing in and nobody seems really interested at the moment.

It just doesn't really pay off to risk investing at the moment when tomorrow your alts could take another 10-20% hit.

Maybe have a bit in BTC and sit it out the next boring weeks. Buy alts right before/after BTC peaks and stays steady to have some x10 gains. But those few % with BTC are just not worth the hassle.

everybody who bought between 6-8k?

People who bought and holded inside a downtrend is going to sell the few days after it breaks?

i swear one faggot alone is responsible for this pump. this faggot has been buying and putting up million dollar walls all day.

see that order under lined. thats well over a 2 million dollar bid for bit coins. put no one touches it. really ? no one wants the cash huh ?

don't forget to claim your free bitcoinprivate.
they may be a shitcoin, but who cares. free forked coins means more bitcoin for us.

bitcoinprivate-wallet.com

is phantom

I never sold. Not once. I will never sell. I will only trade in the future for goods, services, and property. Did you forget the plan?

>unironically believing that internet funbux will ever be used for anything besides drugs

600 btc buy order now lel, what a shit show

Green ID and these dubs prove I am right. You can already buy property and many services with Bitcoin.

Volume is extremely low so I actually think this might be legit but we will still reject.

i saw that. shit is so rigged

You can buy anything on newegg with litecoin for the last 8 years dipshit. Fucking hate newfags

now 500 btc bid

What? Volume is very high right now. Just look at the volumes when breaking ATHs in the past. It's about the same

No, 100k BTC is high volume, this isn't

lmao it's exactly the moment to buy, When it break out you'll see an enormous green candle and you're going to cry.

LOL I understand that you fell for every bull trap in the past, but BTC just broke the downtrend. It's clear skys from here. Buy now or watch your money burn

same. Debating a long at 11.5K

Shorting nigerrs abour to BTFO

Did I, I actually sell my alts into btc at the right time? That was around 10,850.

As long as the volume continues to down trend, it's very iikely that this is going to get dumped on. Those fake buying back and forth can not keep the price going up, they require new money from normies to pull off an uptrend, because it costs billions. and if that does not happen at some point soon, it will all tank. I've looked closely and it those keeping the price this high are also exiting back to flats in huge amounts on a daily basis and it's sooner or later before they pull the wedge.

just confirmed support at 11k after that dump

we are set to launch

you FOMO in yet bro?

Yeah i've seen this shit too, it's completely manipulated, this and the volume is holding me back from fomoing in. This order conviently popped up to prevent a sell off just before 11k.

>muh fake
Heard that shit since 9.5k nigga, told you dumb niggers to buy then, you're dumb niggers for not taking my advice. 11.5k is next then we're breaking 12k.

t. dumb nigger who sold under 10k

lmao the absolute state of ta fags astrologists

buttcoin will take off again from what I hear from the ta fagz. Support coming.

twitter.com/SAvant__PR