>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at, and what did you think of it

>19
>California
>Local mom n' pop pizza shop. I'm a regular. Easy 9/10.

go to /soc/

reported.

Fuck off, virgin.

>22
>Southern California
>Chipotle

Southern California
Maze Soba from Cagami Ramen

I'm mid forties, live in an urban center in Ontario outside Toronto. A local burger joint has a daily deal, $9.99 for a pint of beer, a good burger, and medium fries. That's in Canadian dollar. Great deal, and ordering everything separately would cost $5 more.
This place uses not-frozen local beef, not organic but hormone- and anitibiotic-free, fries are cut and fried onsite from fresh local potatoes.
It's my favourite place.

>24
>Florida
>Local BBQ joint

Got their smokehouse salad with turkey, brisket and pulled pork. It's as good as it always is, their BBQ isn't bad but growing up with my dad's hobby being competing in professional BBQ competitions has me a bit skewed.

Nova Scotia
Harbour Fish&Fries

Really good local restaurant and pretty cheap. Service is super slow while it's busy because it's run by like 4 people but if you go there during non-lunch and dinner hours you barely have to wait 5 minutes for a plate of fish&chips

>18
>Texas
>Asian snow ice joint

was good. got some weird smothered fried that had a pink sauce on them. I didn't like them that much but my bf did. came for the matcha snow ice though which was great

>25
>Texas
>McDonalds

For me, it was the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

York PA
Buffalo Wild Wings

It was exactly as expected. Pretty good wings, fun times to be had.

>19
>Texas
>olive garden
It was my first time eating there . I had some pasta with bacon and Alfredo sauce and i think the restaurant is overrated. The breadsticks are shit compared to cheddar mothafuckin bay biscuits.the whole menu was carbs and i seriously cant eat carbs.
>muh diabetus
The salad was pretty good tho . there's not many Italian restaurants in Texas but I'd rather stick to a small family owned place than that crap.

Florida
Cracker Barrel

Ordered fish and had some chicken. Not bad. Would eat there again considering it's so close to where I live.

Texas
DFAC
It sucked. It always sucks. Theyre never done putting out the food when they're supposed to be open and ready. The portions are tiny, the choices are few. The chicken is good though.

NYC
Some dumpling place you can get em four for 1.50 they bretty gud

>23
>Arizona
>Middle Eastern/Mediterranean place

Got a chicken kebab sandwich. There were a couple bites without any chicken, other than that it was good.

>26
>baton rouge
>New Orleans Poboy and Gyro

Had the gyro. Tasted exactly like every other gyro I had. They have legit gumbo and it appears to be a popular lunch hour spot so I'd say it's decent.

Vanessa's?

Wizard
Best Virginia
Local Mexican

>18
>Pennsylvania
>double quarter pounder with cheese from McDonald's. Kinda shitty, gonna get five guys soon

>24
>texas
>little ceasars
Day off from work and needed some comfort food post-workout.

Covered it in a good amount of red pepper flakes and inhaled it.

>20
>Florida
>Indian fusion place in North Vancouver

Bretty good/10

Had some spicy ass lamb vindaloo and paneer fried in chickpea batter

>26
>Illinois
>Super Taco!

Had a chorizo quesadilla and a chicken sope. Really good chorizo, everything else is standard Mexican takeout. Everyone who works there comes off as kind of autistic which amuses me.

>its an american eats at a restaurant chain episode

Damn straight

>20
>Seattle
>Red Robin (birth month gets a free burger)

Got the Banzai Burger, wasn't terrible.

>18
>Moscow
>Mu-mu

Was pretty good.

a good chain one is Maggionos, and something more casual that I see a lot of is Carinos or Carrabas. been to all three and the food is way better than Olive Garden.

>25
>Minnesota
>Red Robin
God-tier fries. It's months later and I'm still craving them

>45
>Detroit
>Green Dot Stables

Top tier sliders and poutine. You have to experience it at least once before you die. It's a mandatory stop off before Tigers and Red Wings games.

24, Shari's diner at 2AM

It was pretty good. Not great, but good.

virginia
some latin restaurant. wasnt bad but i definitely ate too much filler and carbs and felt liek shite for an hour after. dont latinos have any sort of light food for AFTER the days work?

Amarillo
Wienerschnitzel

I like eating a few all beef chili dogs, with a couple of corn dogs.

>22
>Germany
>McDonald's at a highway rest stop. Hadn't been to the chain in one or two years, and I don't intend to go again anytime soon. The McSundae was alright at least.

san jose, ca
el buen gusto. solid pollo asado burrito... smoked a bowl and was pretty happy about it

ky
Longhorn's steakhouse.
3/10. Most everything was shit. Appetizer and main were basically unseasoned. Desert tasted as though it had been frozen and microwaved.
Never again.

I love that there are so many Texasbros. I'd even go as far to say that Texans are the most prevalent group on Veeky Forums.

West Virginia
Tudors Biscuit World shaved ham melt

>22
>phoenix
>merci (a really nice french place run by lovely family)

why do so many Veeky Forumss go to shitty chains?

Fuck me Tudors biscuit is good.

>30
>Dallas
>dinky texmex joint, but a had a rad date with a qt

>literally cheese on toast
>'nice restaurant'

Ayyy NYC fag here. Vanessa is good. I buy the frozen ones.

But

>21
>NYC
>Big Arc chicken. Some halal place that serves you a really juicy grilled chicken and pita for $11

Chicago
Japanese new age pub
It was pretty good, second time I've been there and everything I've had on the menu I liked, which is rare since I'm fairly critical of food
Went with my gf and had a super excited waiter who we think was gay from the way he was acting, he said bye to us like 4 times, he must have thought we were cute or something since [spoiler]I'm a girl too [/spoiler]

It was a random photo on Yelp. They have other things. They are mostly a bakery.

>Getting the Leonardo Dog Vinci with mustard instead of Pesto
Pleb.

You don't like cheese on toast?

That salad looks like crap.

Washington State
Budd Bay Cafe, I've eaten there before but the Wasabi Salmon I got was the bomb. The Jasmine rice and green beans on the side were great too as was the cup of chowder I got to start.

>28
>Netherlands
>local fish restaurant

Pic related, mussels with fries. It is a dutch specialty and I love eating this. Restaurant is downtown and I ate there before. Could be better since we are not near the ocean but still it is pretty damn good.

>20
>Saint-Petersburg
>KFC
How wings are still preatty fucking neato.

hot wings*

>23
>Texas
>local Japanese place
>tried octopus with cod fish and fried rice at the hibachi grill
8/10 would go back

>18
>Sydney
>Mcdonalds
Had a double beef and bacon burger meal with a mcflurry. Didnt get sick so it was a good deal overall.

24. At work. Uni dining hall. Shrimp & sausage gumbo, roast beef, grilled chicken, and some veggies. Overall pretty good. Sometimes the shit sucks but most of the time it's nice. I cook at this place

Spain
Goiko Grill

Really good burgers

its good but I'm sick of it but I got off work at 9am so it was either mcdicks, tudors, burger king, or sheetz because god knows I'm not willing to go to ihop or waffle when I wanna just go home and decompress and not cook.

>19
>Miami
>Some Argentinian restaurant two weeks ago. Was alright, 6.5/10

>19
>Madison, WI
>The Old-Fashioned, right on capitol square

I had the house burger, which comes with fried onions, hickory smoked bacon, cheddar, garlic sauce, and a soft-cooked egg on a buttered and toasted bun, with the meat cooked medium rare. I had a side of fried onion strings.

It was all pretty delicious. The onion strings are really thin, so they got a bit cold but that's because I eat slow. I had a Brandy Old-Fashioned before my meal, of course, and it was very nice. 8.5/10

> Don't discuss food on a food board, omg

why are two of the three things unrelated to food

New york
Anelio's Pizza in Corning, NY (best small town in america tbqh)
Pizza is 8/10, got a sub last time. Who puts cherry tomatoes on a sub? 6.5/10

Austin, tx
McDonald's
McChicken xtra large meal w choc milkshake
Went back for 20 pc mcNuggers
Still hungy

St. Louis
Denny's
Tater skins
Cobb salad
Onion rings
4/10

>24
>Australia
>Chairman & Yip

Absolutely fantastic, food was delicious and well prepared, wait staff were extremely friendly and profressional

>26
>Los Angeles
>Carl's Jr.
>It was fine for fast food, better than a lot of the other burger joints, got pic related.

> 25
> California
> Nico's Taco Shop; 7/10

wisconsin
nice little polish place near my parents condo

Kent, WA
Had some really good sesame chicken at a Chinese place. I've had that dish in 25 different states and it's my top 2 easy.

Last real restaurant I ate at (I dont eat out much) was Maggiano's in downtown denver. I forget what I ordered but I remember really liking it.

I also had a pretty good NY strip at Chili's that was pretty good but thats a hard steak to fuck up.

>25
>line cook, 'fine dining'
>shoreline
>baconator + baconator fries from Wendy's
I started thinking about how if soylent green was real life they'd probably just put it in my fast food and no one would ever know the difference. There wouldn't even be a period where people thought they were eating algae, just one day you'd wake up and your baconator is people.
With processing techniques today, there's no reason a burger should be this mediocre and not be jamals thigh, fried in a Texas penitentiary mid July and shoveled in my mouth a couple beers deep a month later.

also literally just a small fry covered in sysco nacho cheese and sliced bacon? why do I keep falling for this.

>28
>British Columbia
>local "retro" brunch joint

This place is pretty popular. It's always busy on the weekend and it's been on a few tv shows. The portions are huge and the food itself is flavorful and satisfying. I had eggs benedict, it was gr8.

>24
>South Carolina
>Real Mexico
Despite the derpy name the place is excellent, I had three chorizo tacos, one taco al pastor (they use a spit), and rice and beans. Didn't really have much dinner tonight.

Winnipeg
Local pizza joint. Should've got the thin crust kinda too doughy

>18
>Washington
>Shari's
Very underwhelming. The lemon meringue pie was good though but it's hard to fuck that up. 4/10

California
Buffalo Wild wings Caribbean jerk traditional wings

I work there and these were made by mistake so I ate them 45 mins later on my break, they were ok

>22
>Vancouver
>Tim Horton's
Mediocre but satisfying, exactly the same as always.
The only accessible fast food places near my work are the Tim's and a Subway so I alternate between them, but I'm beginning to get really tired of them both. There's also a Freshslice but they're trash tier so I tend to avoid it unless I'm really craving pizza.

>22
>MPLS
>Taco Bell

I got a crunchwrap supreme. It was fine, but it didn't satisfy me at all. In fact, I ate it several hours ago and hunger pangs are still keeping me awake.

NYC
Mile End Delicatessen
Pretty okay, overpriced like all city food is. Poutine was good

>24
>Washington
>Man Pies

Pretty decent braised lamb pie. Not the best on price though.

I ain't telling you shitheels anything but God damn if nation's make some of the best burgers in the area. If only they were a little cheaper, the onion rings alone are 2.50 and you only get what most chains would consider small size.

Love that place!

Hill country BBQ
>how does no place top mighty quinn's?

>44
>Toronto
>Sushi Moto - Kolean Prace

>23
>AZ
>Denny's
>7/10
Its cheap diner food.

> 32
>Naples
>Antica Pizzeria da Michele
It's the world oldest pizzeria, also 10/10

Me again

Paperboy Perrito Bar
Good hot dogs, I don't usually go to restaurants this often but I wanted to show them to other people, they liked it

Brixton
Subway last night after beers after work, it's the same old.

>18
>Guadalajara, Mexico
>Some restaurant in Mezquitán street, next to an art school
It was nice, I ordered one pastor taco and a mole taco, then ate chicken with mole and tasted diferent fron oaxacan mole, but still nice.
There are like five restaurants, one next to the other. So I am going there every weekend just to see more

>2016
>Not eating Chick-fil-a number 1 sandwich
The fuck mate??!!

>22
>DC
>Some middle eastern lounge, where i ordered pita bread and hummus. It was iite

St. Louis
The Vine
Pretty standard Mediterranean food. Everything is good and it's very affordable. I wish they would refill my water more+the waitress was mostly absent.

>19
>Nova Scotia
>Greasy Acrepolis Pizza right next to a bar. Got a donair/gyro/kebab

third world country nobody knows
McDonalds
It's ok

Mosiac Cafe in Northampton, Massachusetts

It was good

They are. Demographics like that have an impact on ones culinary life.

Nah that's Owego, NY m8

maldova?

My brother....