Greatest failure in life

This was yesterday. Laugh at faggot OP or post your failures

ouch

Zclassic?

I doubt it I sold pretty late and had 12k worth and still got out with 900 bucks

wtf

It's not over yet OP, put the remaining 180 in LINK

How

Not a whole lot of money but it still hurts.

i bought 5500 deepbrainlets when it was almost 60 cents

wtf are u even holding holy shit absolute brainlet

It was ZCL.

It's not all my money but it does hurt

if that is zclassic hes going to be filthy fucking rich come tomorrow

Let me guess, you fell for the TRTL pnd?
As for failures, I somehow decided it was a good idea to buy 66k xlm at 70 cent when it was coming down from ATH
>never catch a falling knife

Lost about half that much over a period of a few months margin gambling, its ok but if i wasnt such an idiot and just held i would be better off

ELLA. You can read it in the screenshot

Ah, guessed wrong, at least you may still get something out of that.

literally the only reason ppl bought ZCL was the BTCP airdrop. Did you know that?

You should hold it-- check the official discord and read last nights messages

>falling for this obvious shitcoin
Proof that Veeky Forums is filled with 16 year old "investors" who play with their lunch money

why did you chose ella?
i mean, it's on the same level as colx, alqo or any other shitcoin shilled during the bullrun

bitch please i got zclassic when it was 214 dollars and didnt sell yet

Yeah I know right. I can't believe I made close to 40k with this shit. I have no idea what I'm doing.

When I first started trading I bought and held 3X leveraged ETFs, was up 30% at one point then lost like 95% of my portfolio.

Suicide insurance.

That must be WTC. Rip, my sympathies

Unironically lost $100k in february crash. Still got $100k to go. Though it was life changing money, I don't even feel anything, it doesn't seem like real money, more like some videogame currency. Like I'm buying and selling stocks in gta.