How much sweets do normal people eat every day?

How much sweets do normal people eat every day?

Not enough
/thread

none, unless you include sugar in your coffee.

or have a vagina.

Or people who drink juice

Almost none. Just fruit in my protein smoothie.

Well unless you count the carvel ice cream cake I got for my birthday.

you appear to be Secure in your masculinity. don't let those bitch-harpies take it from you

I have a banana in my oats every day. But I never eat synthetic sweets.

Thanks, friend.

Man I only have sweets on special occasions. I lost my sweet tooth nearly completely after I turned 20

>not bulking with froyo and oatmeal cookies

This is why Veeky Forumsfags are retarded. I can make a delicious meal that I have to hold myself from pigging out on easy, yet they binge like middle-aged housewives.

I mean, is it that hard to learn how to cook good food?

am i the only one who doesn't necessarily like sweets? Kinda like you'd have seconds of something savory rather than a dessert?

when your body is hungry for nutrients you don't have time to waste cooking.

but that's not something you'll ever understand until you move your body.

you don't know hunger like fit people know hunger.

I have sweets on the weekends sometimes. Otherwise it's just fruits, peanut butter (if that really even counts) or granola/breakfasty things. I love a good piece of cake every now and then but it doesn't happen often.

Almost
but I eat a large amount of salt. Crisps are fucking addictive

>fit people don't have leftovers
>fit people can't whip up 10 minute meals

"fit" people don't know how to cook, and have half-assed excuses...

Why are you here again? After a 2 hour night ruck we still braised some carrots for two hours and in that time made a good meat/grain side-dish to accompany it. Your excuses for not eating well are like fat people excuses for not working out.

>"fit" people don't know how to cook
Pretty sure that Gordan Ramsay can run faster than you.

>implying I don't make delicious meals for myself every night

Bulking on even more delicious foods is the best part about bulking.

Also what this user said. You'll never know true hunger unless you're lifting like a motherfucker every week.

control your impulses tardo
i live an active lifestyle and exercise 6 days a week and i can still take the time to make real food
when your body needs nutrients then help it out by giving it something not laden with preservatives, HCFS and sodium

I regularly eat 3 to 6 miniature candy bars a day. If not that then at least something else sweet like a granola bar or something. Used to be more, like add 3 to 6 large cookies or pastries to that, but once I hit 200 lbs I felt uncomfortable with the gut so I cut it back and lost 40 lbs.

gotten to where i don't like sweets. oreos are okay, but i only need 4-5 before i feel like i'm gonna become a type 2.

candybars are too sweet.

soda is too sweet.

>don't have time to waste cooking.
>implying cooking is ever a waste of time

>tardo
Don't you see that's what started all of this? >This is why Veeky Forumsfags are retarded

Also nobody said anything about the poisons that you mentioned, mister tardypants.

I love sweets, all kinds, but, none on my average day. I try to restrict me and my bf to two desserts a week, and try to have that be something I had to make myself, usually a small pie or pastry with fruit although I do love chocolate. The only exception to this would be a bit of licorice every now and then and sometimes in my cereal there's a small amount of sugar in the product or mixed in, depending on what it is, and the mix-in is usually honey.

Where does this notion come from that enjoying sugar is somehow unmanly? Any exemplifying beacon of 'manliness' you could name to me is sure to have some anecdotal auto/biographical detail about a favorite dessert.

Have you even tried most types of sweets? Of course soda, candy bars, and oreos are overly sweet, but there's all sorts of cakes, pastries, pies, there's things like trifle and tiramisu, etc. Maybe just try making your own or branch out to sweets with actual effort and nuance involved?

I guess normal people would eat sweets 2-3x a week but we on Veeky Forums are sophisticated adults that are too good for sugar and need internet approval by making sure we hate sugar more than anyone else.

I hate you faggots.

About six or eight years ago, my neighbor brought home a boss Gran Torino. I left an anonymous letter on his porch telling him to leave the keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked or I would kidnap his daughter.

I didn't follow through with the threat but it was pretty sweet.

/thread

Who gives a fuck? Everyone here acting high and mighty for not eating sweets. God.

Depends. I usually get something sweet every time I go to the store. I was into Chocolate bars and Truffles for a while. Then Dr. Pepper. Then moved into Ice Cream. Then Pie. Now, I'm on Chocolate milk. Grapes whenever they're cheap. I usually dig in a lot when I first get something new, then I slowly move into about once a day. Then a few weeks or months later when I'm getting bored of it, maybe I don't have any. I ended up throwing away 6/8th of a pie the other day.

I usually have a couple breath mints.

REAL men are miserable depressed and borderline suicidal. If you actually like things or have fun, you're a child and need to grow the fuck up.

can confirm

>6/8th

I think you mean 18/24th.

I don't like sweets, I get all my sugar from booze

I usually get cookies when I visit my mum for tea.
I really love chocolate and ice cream, but I rarely eat those because I want to stop being fat.

Too many.

>tfw interning at an oreo plant
Smells fucking nice when i entered the production line, also free oreo and ritz.

You should put the creme filling between two Ritz and report back.

according to That Sugar Film, people eat around 40 tbsp of sugar a day

That's like 2 cups.