GATES: CRYPTO KILLS PEOPLE

He's at it again, Veeky Forums

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43239781

How can we stop these evil cryptocurrencies?!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/19/bill-gates-in-2014-bitcoin-is-better-than-currency.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's actually really open minded and smart, just uneducated on crypto. someone will tell him what's up and he'll apologize.

This isn't a laughing matter, crypto shot my wife

Good. There’s already too many 3rd world niggers.

>Bill Gates says crypto-currencies cause deaths

>Crypto-currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths

>The Gates foundation has also sponsored the development of blockchain merchants in Kenya.

KENYA
E
N
Y
A

cnbc.com/2017/12/19/bill-gates-in-2014-bitcoin-is-better-than-currency.html

>uneducated on crypto
How can even a giant like Bill Gates, who made his billions in computer technology, still not understand crypto?

Does any normie understand?

Are we truly the 1% Veeky Forums?

>Gates reiterated that bitcoin is a technology that can "make moving money between countries easier and getting fees down pretty dramatically,"

>"but bitcoin won't be the dominant system."

>"We need things that draw on the revolution of bitcoin, but bitcoin alone is not good enough."

How will core fags ever recover?

billionaires aren't normies.

>How can
hasn't really put any thought into it, just read his comment. when billionaires start storing a significant amount of their wealth in crypto, there will be a truly unprecedented bullrun

How many people a year die from touching bacteria-ridden cash and then not washing their hands?

Kek, my dad sent this to me today because he knows I'm in crypto and he doesn't agree with it. He's an engineer, so am I. He doesn't understand crypto.

>touching c*sh

you mean the pajeet/nigger lover with the 40 iq. Oh yeah never heard of him.

>Fiat kills people

He use to be a fucking unapologetic capitalist, then Microsoft got fucked by the justice department for monopoly and he has never been the same since. If he doesn't tow the globalist line they will go after him again.

He knows who runs the world.

crypto raped me and took my anal virginity

he doesn't like the competition
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

bill gates retarded lmao

That's not funny, my brother died that way

gates has killed more people by propping up third world failures like africa. the overpopulation issues will just lead to more africans eventually being killed than if he had left that wasteland alone

Read between the lines. He is telling anybody listening that crypto is the future of money.

You can buy fentanyl with crypto - imagine what else you can do!

what a fucking old faggot

>BBC

He's pretending to not understand it.

He's just saying what daddy Buffet asked him to say

Bill gates is a nerd with a tiny penis, his entire life is build on overcompensating for this.
But no matter how hard he tries, his penis lenght or wide will never change, that is why he trolls Africa with his 6/10 wife (whom undoubtedly have had a "wild phase" in college, and now has settled down with lil bill).

Don't idolize this excuse of a man..

If you were familiar with the history of Microsoft, you would know that he wasn’t a tech genius, just a very business savvy person. Granted, he is still probably very smart compared to the average, but nothing indicates that he is at a genius level.

Someone plz post the brainlet meme of bill

Also, if you are into opiates, why the hell would you buy fentanyl on the darknet when pure heroin is available?

Now I want to get fast food and play Xbox lmao