Frozen Pizza

I'm looking for some good quality Frozen Pizza and wanted to know which brand was good. Considering Digiorno but if there are other brands you think are better do post.

They are all bad user. Just buy a ton of totino's party pizzas if you're just eating 'pizza' for calories, otherwise just make your own, it's easy.

>it's easy
If it's so easy, why didn't Linda Ronstadt sing about it?

i like the crunchy crust.

that crust is unique. you can only find it in a frozen pizza.

Screamin Sicilian may be a meme brand but flavor wise they're about as good as you can get. Kashi and California Pizza Kitchen are up there too. In general though with frozen pizzas there's always the taste of nitrites or sickly sweet sauce among other off flavors

Its not as cost efficient but even getting a Boboli crust and throwing quality sauce and toppings on it will be better than frozen pizzas if you don't wanna take the time to make homemade crust

If you want good quality pizza, order from your favorite local place, user.

Digiorno rising crust is literally one of the worst frozen pizzas you can get.

Top-Tier right here.

....Or just go see Freddy.

Digorno pizza is too salty for me i like stop and shop brand somtimes they are 2 for 6

Red Baron is the best frozen pizza you can buy.

god tier Home run in is better than most chain pizzas

the only option

Sbarro.

>brand
Don't look for a specific brand if you want the one like real pizza. Look for the one that was made in Italy. It has an actual pizza crust and tastes like pizza. I've only seen them as store brand instead of a national one. They weigh a lot less and cost around $5 or more. It tastes no different than if you went to a local pizza place, but you're paying way more than if you just went to one anyway. It's truly the best quality frozen pizza, though.

Pic related is actually surprisingly nice. The crust is somewhat pleasant to eat. I like it better than the original Red Baron now. Digiorno is way too thick and doughy for me, but it makes an okay pan pizza if you choose to make it that way. Their pizzeria line was okay but not as good as the Red Baron brick oven line.

I've never seen a Dr. Oetker with pepperoni. I'd love to try that.

Anyway, Newman's Own or bust.

Totinos is small, cheap and taste ok
Digiorno is for fags I'm not really a fan, doesn't taste that great
Freschetta is pretty good, nothing special
Red Baron is ok
Tombstone is a little less OK than Red Baron
Home Run Inn is more cakey and doughy and pretty good
Celeste is shit
Tonys is shit

Yes I am a frozen pizza connoisseur

You're better off ordering from a local joint. Papa John's you can get like 20-50% off whenever you want. Pizza Hut I always liked growing up. Dominos is alright nowadays. But a local Italian joint is best.

whats your opinion in Amys?

Never had Amys because isn't it vegetarian or some shit? Or maybe not.

This is your best option though, pic related. So good.

I think I like freschetta the best, but red barron for $3.33 will do

Get regular crust though not thin and crispy. Or one of each.

muh nigga

I undercook it slightly. The dough is nice and soft but the top is cooked.

Never seen this

Aww only in Canada :(

I actually get this exact pizza all the time. It's awesome.

Don't worry, being Canadian is still pain. Having these only numbs the cuckoldry a bit.

'Freshly made' pizzas are the best supermarket pizzas you can get IMO.

YES MY BOY

Dr. Oetker makes the best frozen pizza ever.

freschetta brick oven > *

seriously it's easy. If you can't make a pizza then you're a certified retard.

If you want to lose your self respect in one night, pic is my suggestion.

My not-secret technique to make frozen pizza come out good.

>1. Know your oven. I know my oven is over-hot, so I set the directed temperature on my dial to 15 below what it reads on the box. I also know I may need to remove the pizza a couple of minutes early.
>2. A dusting of dried basil for flavor.
>3. A very light sprinkling of shredded Gouda. Very light, a little goes a long way.
>4. Extra diced purple onion.
>5. If the instructions don't explicitly tell you to use a pizza pan, for the love of God don't use one! Put that naked pizza directly on the center rack.
>6. Just for my slices, crushed red pepper and crushed habanero.

If you're doing all that, why not make the whole pizza yourself? You can buy dough if you're feeling especially lazy.

Came here to inform you all of this.

Because I have to make other people happy too. They picked the pizza because that is the one they wanted. I prepare it the way I wanted because I want it to not taste like lumber.

I do the same thing if I'm not in the mood to make a dough. Adding different meats, vegetables, spices and cheeses helps to improve the bland shittyness.

Yess, someone else with that opinion. It's generally less greasy then pizzerias and less salty then frozen.

4€ here in spain very expensive for a poorfag

>inb4 screaming Sicilian

Best pizza ever

This doctor can't be stopped

>good quality
>frozen pizza

choose one

>make pizza yourself
>freeze it up

???

Screamin sicilian Bessies revenge is the best frozen cheese pizza I have ever had.

Just made a pizza kit last night I like em because you can make em toasty and it doesn't burn it and the cheese is as good as whatever you buy for it.

I would try but I don't shop at shitty ass walmart.

I like this one, but you might not be able to find it in your neck of the woods. I dress it up with basil & tomatoes from my garden. The sausage mushroom is great as well. Kroger select also has a Cuban sandwich style pizza that is cripplingly good. Generally though I like to make my own, if you can find packaged "flatbread" pizza crusts, they're usually about 12" x ~5" those are great (I like thin and crispy), or just get the stuff in the tube and roll it really thin. Cooking it on the grill is awesome. Margherita is ezpz, and a favorite go to: mozz, garlic, fresh tomato, basil, prosciutto (not trad but I like it, and crushed red pepper

It never occurred to me until now to cut a flatbread like that.

Welp.

They're great. This is the product (US) that I was referring to. You can use any pita bread really just brush with a bit of olive oil and par bake it for a bit, finish up 'za with what ever. I keep some artichokes in brine, anchovies, jared roasted red peppers, jared pasta sauce (Victoria is amazing), etc., always in the pantry, cured meat, sausage, "fresh" mozzarella (the kind that comes in a ball), block of processed "mozzarella," etc. in the fridge, and of course what ever is in the garden at this time of year (tomatoes, basil, etc.). Keeping a can or two of roasted tomatoes is useful for the winter months for a quick 'za as well, you can make up your own sauce in minutes. I'm a bachelor that works a lot so a quick za is a once or twice a week dinner. It's a tasty, (can be with the mind for it) healthy meal that you can get creative with.

Neat, I'll see if I can find those. I like crispy crusts. The local pizza joint fucks thin crust up badly. The next best thing is a 30 minute drive downtown, and fuck that. I don't like food that much to go to the trouble.

>easy to eat

Who are the people who need this diagram.

those are garbage. It never cooks evenly and it also tastes bland, god damn product packaging lies

>the kind with pepperoni and jalapenos

Delicious.

Jesus christ, people in Europe have no grounds to shit on the awful things that Americans eat when this is the kind of shit they come up with.

digiorno is #1 get the new pizzeria variety. get cheese ONLY. when toppings are added cheese quality drops. add your own toppings.

Digiorno just blasts every other frozen pizza so hard it isnt funny, and its better than most any restaurant/ordered pizza imo. its the sauce

Not really. Home run inn blows digornios the fuck out. i swear they must put drugs in that stuff

I just ate one the other day and I have to say the crust was great, but the toppings were so shit on it, and I can't even explain why. There was just something wrong with the toppings, to the point where I will never buy it again.

I will give it credit there is a LOT of shit on there though.

Holy fuck so much trash in this thread.
Shit like Red Baron and Digiorno is so blatantly mediocre that it's somehow more depressing to eat them than to have no pizza at all.

Let me tell you, I'm a fucking loser so I have had a LOT of frozen pizza, and, although it'll never stand up to fresh pizza, the shit Culinary Circle makes is a genuine attempt at making something that isn't absolute rubbish.
There's another one that I had recently that was pretty good, but I forget the brand sorry.

>has never eaten a digiorno and shit talks it

every single fucking thread. literally better than any local/delivery pizza you can get and every single fucking thread people who have never eaten one trash it

Go fuck yourself I just told you I've had a lot of frozen pizza and digiorno is included in that. it's fucking trash and so are you

How do you know he hasn't had it?

It's easy but it isn't fast

I'm going to post this every time this thread comes up. It kicks the crap out of tombstone and red baron as far as thin crust goes.

i mean, im american, and a pizza burger and a hot dog combo doesn't sound so bad. But this?
Looks really bad.
>inb4 dont knock it till u try it user

i was just about make this thread. i haven't tried many frozen pizzas, but i like this one desu. its only $5 too

Pizzaburger

>be from New Jersey
>literally a stone's throw away from Pizza City, USA
>the kind in NJ is just as good too when it's not a front
>move to Illinois for work
>not a single person up here knows how to make a pizza
>I won't even bring up the bread sauce meme bowl they mistakenly refer to as pizza
>DiGiorno rising crust is as good as I'm able to get

Even fucking Florida had Five Star, I am so angry

You seem triggered, friend.

your meme magic is sparse, neophyte

The same people who buy a hot dog pizza burger.

God Tier

Stouffer's French
Bread Pizza

God Tier

$1.89 at Walmart (with coupon)

You have tried the rest, now enjoy the best

God Tier

(can only enjoy this fine offering once a week, roof of my mouth gets torn to shreds, but it is worth it)

God Tier

My personal favorite right here.

I agree that its quite easy. In the end a pizza is like a sandwich, you can fill it with anything you like and it would still be called a sanwich.

Is just a mix of lazyness and time management(for example, I can make several pizzas and freeze them for later but I have to take an effort that I just don't feel like doing)

that one is the shit

Best possible frozen pizza right here

On days I don't cook the wife will usually heat up one of those digiornos, it's her favorite brand.

Sometimes I regret past decisions.

I could get behind this if it weren't for Jack's sauce sucking so much. Price is right though, last one I got was $3.77.

This. Tombstone has the best tasting frozen pizzas, hands down. They are less expensive than the "fancy" frozen pizzas, which is an oxymoron, and taste better, and they are easier to stack in the freezer because they don't have all of that bullshit boxing.

Who the fuck eats non-deep dish pizza with a fork?

I like that the nutritional information doesn't fuck around with serving sizes, and assumes you're going to eat the whole pizza.

You all should try eating the Patrician Pizza Style.

The cheese on Jack's is fucking disgusting.

>St. Louis Style
>Patrician

Pick one

How's it feel sucking dicks for a living? Do you do anal too, fuckface?

>realizes it is impossible to defend St. Louis style pizza
>resorts to faggotry

You made no substantive argument that St Louis Style Pizza isn't the pizza master race. I had nothing to refute. The burden of proof is on you, asshole.

This right here. No frozen pizza is going to win prizes, so it comes down to acceptable quality for a good price, because user is poor.
For $3.50, this can not be beat. And you can shut the fuck up about how the $25 delivery is better, of course it is. But this is $3.50 and its just fine.

This guy gets it

Not him, but isn't St Louis style "pizza" basically a cheese cracker?

>pizza for one

My favorites are Digiorno and Freschetta. Freschetta especially, it has a nice doughey type crust so long as you don't get the shitty brick oven variant.