Ncash will be worth 8 cents in the morning

look at this volume. you don't need to believe in this project, 13 million us dollars vollume in 3 hours believes in this project.

get ON the train.

shhhh still accumulating

A whale is really fucking with weak hands atm, I was seeing multi BTC buys on the way up.

Excited to see how btfo'd they get tomorrow.

give me quick rundown of ncash, is it niggercash?

user, stop embarrassing yourself, already shorting it btw

Short this fucking coin and you wakeup with no stack.

Please heed my warning. Whether you think im a 200 btc fag or a /02 btc fag, this coin WILL be going up in the next 24hrs. Play the game like everybody else.

Go short REQ

wtf is even the marketcap on this shitcoin

How are you shorting it? You mean are dumping now to rebuy cheaper but that means you already bought and that you also intend to buy again. That really makes me think. I might buy a small bag for the memes.

10 billion max supply, 3.5 circulating.

at 3-4 cents a pop...

Identification system based on IoT that enables retailers and specifically “brick and mortar” businesses to recognize and serve their customers better using blockchain technology
Noticeable investors include: Tim Draper and Reliance Capital
NCASH’s ultimate goal is to form a bridge between online and offline business universes

shorting a 4 cent coin. lmfao

its on sale!

Tell me right fucking now should I go all in? Or keep holding btc

Go all in.

I can't tell you what the Koreans are about to do, but NCASH just teased a lot of motherfuckers on the east coast, I think they'll be surprised to see it back at 4x ico price.

Buy at 400 sats. No higher.

Looks like you can buy it under ICO price now. ICO price was 365 sats. Fundamentals don't seem too bad either.

I’m thinking about selling my VEN for this. I’ve actually been thinking about this coin for a while now.

Can you explain to me how this is going to succeed as less and less people shop in person year after year? I haven't shopped in a store in person in 2 years.

Can you explain to me how this is going to succeed as less and less people shop in person year after year? I haven't shopped in a store in person in 2 years.

i guess that's why we don't have shopping malls any more.
i guess that's why amazon aren't moving into brick and mortar stores for parts of their business.
i guess no one likes to spend time outdoors anymore

I can't tell you about the long term/
An honest look at the team indicates that they have a solid chance at implementing the ideas.
But far worse coins have valued at far greater levels than atm.

big data is very real. Blockchain was I suppose the logical conclusion to the problem of, "how do we capitalize on the intel we've gathered".

People will be incentivised to go to stores as they will get NCash. I see it being revolutionary for businesses, and having seen companies on the stock market booming after crypto-related announcements I foresee a lot of people wanting in.

An old uni friend of mine works for a very large retailer in head office. He was in on the ICO and said he's been shilling it to senior management boomers who love it.

I took your advice OP, I have almost 1000

Bought 25k am I gonna die?

Going to double in 3 hours.

Yeah I think I'ma keep on holding BTC it just hit 11,100$ and NCASH seems to be dropping back to 3 cents

>buy when it hits 50% ICO Level 0.5 cents.

Ok Veeky Forums thanks for the contrarian market indicator!

Sorry I meant buy at 0.005 cents

its crashing nigger reeeeeee!

Please measure in BTC. Name of the game is to acquire BTC as that is the main cash out method. If this 2x you’ll be making much more money than if you just held BTC.

This is the problem with normie investors, they dont understand the concept that measuring in dollars for altcoins is just plain stupid because it follows the price of BTC and the sat value

True masters value everything in ETH, seeing as this is the crypto which will be the backbone of the world economy and is what I pay for all my ICOs in.

I agree with you but as of now not all altcoins have ETH pairings on exchanges, it goes BTC first then ETH at least for now.

Any of you fags look at the trade history? Monstrous buys at the top tell me that whale manipulation, while practically a meme phrase at this point, is obvious.

Price suppression was extreme, and even then you saw huge buys at the temporary support at 300-315.

Ignoring the technicals, this will be 600 sats within the week.

with the newly forming triangulated upward wedge I have it charted to go to 836 sats in 3 days. I do TA for a living

Your lips, God's ears, bud. Sounds about right.

>I do TA for a living
lol. you do realise what board youre on?

what even does this coin do

LOL sounds funny

nothing, that's the problem..

Should I go all in on this? Always down to double or even triple my money in mere days.

The volume is there and we're riding a very sexy trend line. I stocked up at 340, you'd be getting a deal at 300.

If you buy this you are a moron.

What are you even talking about..

Eat my ass, Steve.

why? if its going to double in price...but OP could also be a fucking liar trying to sell his bags

Why will it double in price? It got listed to Binance and already popped. Now it hovers around 3000/4000 and doesn't move.

Nigger it only got listed a couple days ago.

Do you even use Binance? If you did you'd know the pops are short when it hits that exchange..GL though.

>8 posts about how coin is shit

someones accumulating

I’m up 10%, Veeky Forums made me money once in my life. Now only 60% to make up.

Obscure use case, check

> Don't buy TRX at 370, it will only go down.
> You are retarded is you take stynky at 20c, it will never go pass 25c.
> Fucking ICO fairy tales.ETH will crash and burn by the end of the 2017. Mark my work.

Ok.

Ok anons, the Market Cap is 180M and the daily volume is 117M.

Google what this means if you're still a noob. I don't want to shill anything.

I'm still waiting for the airdrop...any idea how many coins we'll get?