What went wrong, Veeky Forums ?

What went wrong, Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

impatient idiots sold the news. They'll FOMO back in at a higher price after chasing a few memecoin moon missions.

Besides, as a store of value and the small shady online markets, I am skeptical of the utility of most crypto. However, this can be on the few useful tokens.

it's going to take some time for the liftoff, because vechain is selling off massive amounts of vechain daily. once the supply dries up, and the demand starts to kick in, then we will see a parabolic rise. it could take a year for that to happen, though. I sure as hell hope not, but I gotta be realistic. anyways im not selling a single ven until the moon.

Pump and dump. The whole market is manipulated.

No the fuck they’re not

i have insider info that the vechain developers are about to throw an exit scam.

its good to sell it now because the devs will dump it and you will lose all your money

vechain is a scam coin

Prove it you faggot

Have you fucking read this? medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1
Everything is going so, so right my friend. This is orders of magnitude better than any other project on the market.

Wonderfully insightful user, thank you.

I was in close contact with the developers, we had a partnership together behind closed doors but it didn't went through because they didn't make any progress at all

i can post some emails but it would break the NDA I am in right now

Prove it, you faggot.

Nothing.

Just partnered with Oxford Mathematics Institute today. Only idiots dropped their bags at less than $5

Nothing, day to day price movements are statistical noise. The trend over time is more important and I’m not talking about the last 3 months I’m talking 1-5 years. As more and more institutional money comes in they’ll inevitably look beyond bitcoin and markets will SLOWLY become more efficient. As a result the composition of the market will cluster around 5-10 major coins with realistic use cases with the others crashing (not to zero, but 80%+ from current levels). These will be the speculative vaporware coins who aren’t really solving anything. Blockchain is not going to revolutionise the world, but will vastly improve some industries/processes.

Vechain actually resolves a few different issues faced by businesses, and with their partnerships I’m confident they’ll get a lot more adoption in the near future esp once mainnet goes live. What we don’t know yet (correct me if I’m wrong) is how much Thor it will cost per year to run company x’s operations. Extreme exaggeration to prove a point but if a company only needs 1 thor for a years ops, our price is not justified at all lol. This is the main ‘concern’ I have but as vechain has a vested interest in this working out for customers and investors together, I’m sure they’ll make it work.

reddit

Legitamately reminds me of one of the minor villains form Kaiji with his little chink smile

No whitepaper
Working product is a $500 nfc sticker printer
cringe promo videos
muh wine bottle tracking stickers
Takes selfies in bmw dealerships
Give me knuckles for the camera bro
Bitconnect style rebrand event

Right I understand your concerns but you have to understand that the Vechain foundation doesn't make 'profit'. They own VET. It is in their best interests to make VEN/VET as highly valued as possible. This is how they make their money. They will keep transaction costs constant so their blockchain ecosystem is worth using for companies. The way they make VEN/VET as valuable as possible is by making the network extremely useful and in demand. The more demand there is for their network the more THOR power there needs to be in circulation, ergo the VEN/VET becomes increasingly more valuable.
This is a new economic model that the world has never seen, we have no fucking idea how it's going to pan out and there are a ton of questions I'm sure everyone has about it, but the foundation are focusing a lot of research and fund allocation to making sure their economic model is completely viable.

Basically what I'm saying is the more money Sunny Lu and his Crew make, the more VEN/VET holders make. That's how you know we're going to make money

Yep. This is equivalent to the rush to complete a railroad across North America and VET holders own a piece of the railroad track. As a bonus, we get to collect a small toll.

Yep I agree man, don’t think it’s a big concern at all - just a big unknown

Very good analogy

>chink coin
>Fucking lazy shitty ERC20 coin
>Oh look at NEOs gas copycat coin
>Muh bmw (shanghai independent division)
>Again, gook coin

What could go wrong biz?

Sounds like chink ponzi. Oh wait, it is actually a ponzi!

shady ceo with shady marketing tactics that people are starting to see through

Nothing.
VEN will be at the Global Food Safety Conference in Tokyo on 5-8 March 2018, with Sunny talking about VEN on the 8th. Expect some more partnerships there.