Biz shilled this sooooooo hard

What happened? biz said this was going over $1,000 ????

kek

hehe

thanks goy

Tough luck, kiddo.

98% of Veeky Forums fudded the shit out of this.
Wtf are you on ? Even newfriends tried to fud this pos.
Get fucked asshole, Veeky Forums is legit and I only had mad gainz listening to it's advice.
As proof, next week I will buy a true gentlemen's limousine, a Chrysler 300C from crypto gainz.
Fuck off nigger !

Sorry, my bad

You type like Donald Trump

If you think this is bad, wait until you see what happens to Chainlink

zclassic is a scam coin. their whitepaper is a copy paste from a failed ico and their developers have no development skills

sell now or lose everyting my friend

BTCP over $1k, not ZCL. Dumbass

buy when people are giving it away. Im starting to buy sub-100k on topia and ive got doom bids at 35k and 15k sats. Glad i never got caught up in this stupid muh fork hype train bullshit

i agree but mainly because of the last sentence

Seriously, this is such an obvious buy low. It was at $100. If it bounces back to $50 you 5x your money and that's highly likely.

>What happened?

The snapshot happened you literal fucking retard

S
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

This fork is the only purpose zclassic had.
Get the real winner Zcoin.

And there you learn the most important lessoon here: ALWAYS do the opposite of what /biz says

why did anyone think differently?
this piece of shit was $2 before the fork announcement. that should obviously tell you this shit only had value because people wanted free coins from the fork

>Post about Chainlink.
>gets Dubs even when Fudding.

It's like Kek doesn't want you to be poor.
Buy Link

lol

>rich list
ever wonder why the only coin people that actually need anonymous payments use is monero? curious.

lol rhekt, you know that you paid for his retirement fund by investing in zcl

Brainlet here, can a smart user tell me what happened? is this BCC 2.0 ?

zcl is dead after the fork. team on zcl move onto bitcoin private.
zcl is a fork of zcash and they use the bitcoinprivate drop to pump it and now it'll slowly die.
pretty smart pump and dump

Thanks biz

Literally a Bitconnect type crash.

You motherfuckers got played hard lol.

Thank you smart user

Is everyone in this thread literally retarded? Everyone bought ZCL for cheap BTCP. Now that the snapshot is done people don’t need zcl anymore.
Just FYI, BTCP is going to obliterate bcash, it has better tech + privacy + branding. Bcash is a literal scam coin, btcp is going to blow it the duck out.

The one thing that's going to be interesting to see is what happens to the price of btcp.

buy the dip

>Is everyone in this thread literally retarded?~

I know, it's unbelievable how little people know. I'm not sure if everyone in this thread is meming or what, but just remember this thread every time Veeky Forums tries to shill/fud something, 99% of people on this board haven't the first fucking clue

>chainlink will spike to $200 per linky
i'm ready senpai

> I'm not sure if everyone in this thread is meming or what
My question exactly, it's either genius larping, or a sign that I need to get off Veeky Forums