We don't hear from arkies anymore

>we don't hear from arkies anymore
Are any of you still alive?

Buy Mobius, Sir.

quietly accumulating before v2
remember don't shill this too much ;)

the fate of all "connector" blockchains, as people realize there isn't a plausible scenario where one "connector" chain rises to dominance when no underlying chain can.

I started my crypto purchases late (buying LTC mainly when it was around $45).
I'm a new Arkie with 500 Ark now.

I used to love Charlie Lee, but he's starting to piss off even me. What do you think? Should I convert my remaining 5 LTC into ARK?

Can someone please explain to me the point of the ark token? I've read the whitepaper and I honestly dont understand why its necessary

We're accumulating and getting our staking rewards. We tried to tell you, but fuck off, this is our coin now.

because it matured and has become good enough for biz not to like it anymore, simple

>b-but muh turtl coinz?!

they are suicidal for sure

Help me out Ark holders. How decentralized is each "connector" going to be when it anchors into a blockchain? I like the idea of Ark, and I have been trading it, but it is a tough one to HODL.

Ark is reverse mooning. It is bursting downwards out of triangles and volume is imploding

nice to see you copy pasting the same message from the last Ark thread

when's this ?

The Ark is departing... get on board

nobody sent you anything this morning. too bad. go away pajeet.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about arkies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

what
the connector is a snip of code that's applied to all ark forks.
I think you're talking about ACES.
Right now aces isnt trustless, but hopefully with v2 and vm it will be.

feeling bad pajeeting arround

But I think I will not make it and have to wagecucking my entire life, beside that I am only 30 now.

good luck d00d

Ty fellow arkie

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as a connector, is in fact, an Emcoded Listener Node, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Ark Contract Execution Services plus Encoded Listener Nodes.

Ark will not be a blockchain unto itself, but rather a collection of fully functioning push button deployable chains and apps made interoperable to comprise a fully functioning, interoperable ecosystem.

Many Ark wallet users have access to the connection technology of Ark every day, without realising it. Through a peculiar turn of events, this is often called “Smartbridge”, and many of its users are not aware that this is basically a textfield, developed by the ACES Project.

yes

soon

keep in mind only says yes because he already holds ark

seek better options
>because it matured and has become good enough for biz not to like it anymore
you make no sense

Every day is closer to selling.

We will moon any moment now. :)

I keep hearing for almost a year now.
At this point if I sold and it mooned, I'd kill myself

>French & Swiss Gov want Ark
>Universities want Ark
>Private companies want Ark
>Developers want Ark
>Crypto Whales want Ark

Why don't you Mr Brainlet?

Only the steadiest hands will survive

the ark departed and took everybody on board to the unemployment line

Lobotomy patient detected

been holding for a while, I might get some more but idk, this would be the time to buy thou.

ARK is dead. Better projects out there with more promising futures.

Just bought back-in about 40% cheap than what I sold for. Might keep it as a long hold now from what I have been reading. Thanks Veeky Forums

>how many times has bitcoin, & others, been declared dead, by twainese factory workers such as yourself

>encoded listener

>bitcoin
I said ark you colossal dicksucker

None, I sold all mine when I found out there weren't any plans for them

>illiterate & unable to derive simple conclusions

all in.....

With Blockport partnership the ARK wallet will allow EUR to ARK purchases from directly within the wallet.

You can then instantly transfer this to another currency using a smart bridge (no need for an exchange to lose you crypto!). If you keep it in ARK you will get 10% ROI per year by staking.

They are meeting with French and Swiss governments to show them the 'Point, click, blockchain easily deployable blockchains with DPoS, Dapps (in 15 programming languages), cross-communication, ledger support, smart contracts, customizable wallets.

Each side chains runs independently from the main chain so doesn't slow any other chains down (infinitely scalable).

Once V2 of the core is released sometime in the next few months then the marketing will ramp up.

Feel free to stay poor pajeet.

Running everything on a side chain means that it is even faster and better than ETH. :)

How deluded am I?

damn i thought i had a lot at 15,000. how much do you earn a day through staking? i get about ~17 a week

depends on the pool dilution.
Right now 7 a day but it's been as low as 5.5

Pretty gud. What were your major entry points?

>Mount Vesuvius level

The point is (was) to transfer money out of brainlets' pockets.

This is shitcoin 101 start paying attention.

ARK side chains also benefit from the smart bridge technology. So the side chain is able execute smart contracts in ETH, convert to BTC etc.

>looked at their team to decide if I want to invest
>no descriptions of what each person does and no past experience given
How dumb are you faggots? You idiots have no chance of making it

>mfw holding ark since summer

Its ok little pajeet, we know you are too stupid to find out information yourself so I will help.

Click the 'in' button on the picture to goto their linkedin pages.

Nigga you fucking blind or what?

Its ok little Arklet, have a working wallet on Ark, something Ethereum has never successfully worked out

>you have to click a tiny ass grey icon that camouflages itself with in their grey photos
Nice marketing your shitcoin has going on, good luck holding them bags LMAO

Checked

8 is the chinks favourite number. It contains meanings of prosperity, success and high social status too, so all business men favour it very much. Its the luckiest number.

Ascend with me brother