Turtlecoin turtle coin shells

serious discussion less then 2mil marketcap. has a fun community on discord, has plenty of devs, no premine hashrate is kinda low difficulty low.
what does Veeky Forums think about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score
turtlecoin.lol
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/
bitpam.com/discord
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trash

TurtleCoin is widely considered as a shitcoin on this board.

Pure shit

>fun community
lmao who cares

It's a shitcoin but oh well, hopefully you mined in the first month and have a few million to just sit on until it randomly moons for no reason some time in the next couple years.

Unironically the moon coin for 2018.

When Veeky Forums calls it garbage you know it's time to buy

2 people owning 70% of the coins hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dunno what should I think about it ??

>it randomly moons for no reason some time in the next couple years
This, tbhq.

so if i was looking for pure shitcoin this is it? can i buy $100k worth if anyone has for the super low? like below market?

WHO? Mkid sold his stuck. And no one ever had 70% 7b circ. supply now. No one has 4,9b trtl. Lel he would be next Bill Gates. Biggest whale has now 300 mio

Enjoy being a guy who missed the boat again. 2 sats sell wall today tomorrow 10 sats

needs more exchanges
nothing else

Not really a shit coin, 100k can buy you like 7% of the coins bro and if u join the holders we can make it

bullshit

>literally the Veeky Forums coin
>trash

You dummies are just mad that you FOMOed in at 37 sats and sold at 5.

Turtlecoin is legit. See you at 100 sats.

Chancoin is better.

Veeky Forums shits on this coin so hard that I'm unironically liquidating my LINK next time it goes near 6700 and putting all that money into turtle

it's all fake money anyhow

lowest of the lowest shitcoins

REMINDER ALL TURTLECOIN USERS:
USE TRADEOGRE ONLY TO BUY YOUR COINS.

THIS

could work. at least better chances as with link

wow ok then mission abort! shut down this thread this way we can leave this coin alone,

go abort yourself

as the op of this thread i have somethign to say!

tfw this shit is gonna give me a lambo

Whew lad I feel comfy rn

Oh no, how will we ever be able to cope.. also, citation fucking needed. Anyway, even if what you said would be true (which I guarantuee you it ISN'T, it doesn't even have a richlist fucktard), they couldn't keep their position by just hodling.

Not this meme pic again.

Idiots this coin is ranked #60 in the development activity score! How can this be a shitcoin?
coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score

I'm actually very excited and enthusiastic for the future of this coin. I can't wait until it gets added to a large exchange.

Some asshat just bought at 3 sat.

That was me user

DUMP IT RIGHT NOW

its cheaper to mine turtle right now then to buy it at 1 sat. the current difficulty is 100k

Then why the fuck don't the miners sell it at 1 sat?

shout out to discord fags, btw

How are people mining this coin for cheaper than buying it? Would the difficulty have to go up to change this?

Here's the TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin community on discord
bpjrRZg

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>TurtleCoin thread on bitcointalk.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

tradesatoshi.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

>Further TurtleCoin links
turtleturtle.org

(Anything else to add?)

>Tip me, please
TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

I wonder what's next on the agenda for TRTL?

Shhhhhh.......Accumulating.

Then, I have a sell set at 3 sats, and a buy order at 1. Permanently. Periodically as pumps or dumps I just double the stack.

I need a TON. I have a project in mind.....

>USE TRADEOGRE ONLY TO BUY YOUR COINS.

pls explain, tradesatoshi doing shennanigans?

I've found nothing but good things about this coin, but the market wants what the market wants user. Sometimes a working product with a good community doesn't win. Just look at Tron or IOTA. or you could go watch that shitshow of a ZCL conference. biases aside, i have a bag, i will not sell until it is in the top 100 coins. might take some small profit along the way

Eat SUMO faggots

>tradesatoshi doing shennanigans?

It's just generally a shitshow. Half the wallets don't work to deposit/withdraw, it goes down all the time and generally just reeks of fail.

Tradeogre though is oddly reliable. Looks basic - but really pretty great.

Because there are people buying at 2 sat

Has no product. Just a scam to fill the autists pockets.why tf would they need a dev team when they aren't developing anything but shills. Buy spa coin for the same price and actually have a chance of it being used.

If dubs 100sats in march

You can tell a coin is worthless when its selling point is "fun community" all the discord consists of is Veeky Forums and reddit. Discord is a smaller Veeky Forums

all these get rich quick fags buy into the scamcoins that are "guaranteeing" massive returns, but pass on a coin with tons of potential due to its growing community and active dev team. Funny shit!

The team is so active because the coin is so broken they have to work on it 24/7

well aside from the turlecoin discord I use the Veeky Forums crypto bitpam discord (no pump and dump, no signal, no membership stuff or any of that bullshit)

its what I use to meme around about cryptocurrency trading/coding/mining with other like minded Veeky Forums pepe posters, has about 10k members and is active all the time so its pretty cool. also got all my coins that mooned from discussions there so im happy.

can't post straight discord links thanks to the pajeets posting their pnd scams so this one i found is just a redirect to the discord invite

bitpam.com/discord

good luck user and hope this helps, i try to pay it forward when i can

Sitting on that bag of a million I mined. Lets do this.

all I need is for it to randomly hit 4 bucks for just a day and I will be a literal millionare. It'll never happen though. I'd be happy selling at 10 cents, which is still a long shot for this coin unless something comes up

Shit .1 and I will be happy. Keep mining shitcoins in the millions and if enough of them get in the 1-10c range its worth it.

>the year is 2019
>wake up at 2am to the sound of my alarm
>"huh? i don't remember setting an alarm"
>pick up phone
>notification from blockfolio
>1 trtl = 1k sats
>sell a quarter of my stack and buy a house
>tfw patience paid off

lol, i bought 50 bucks worth of this stuff like a month ago. who will have the last laugh when I sell it for 60 bucks? fucking retards

Lol, 4 bucks and I be 40 millionaire.

The discord is 99% biz and 1% other..reddit, rose podcast

1 trillion coin circulation in total planned, so emitting like a cunt each month, yet still only 2M marketcap? Sounds unpromising desu.

Mcap= Satoshi level

How are you different from superior coin; Doge?

Turtle Marines all the way
Here's to 1000 sats

Private blockchain, wallet balances are hidden and you can't tell where the trtls go when they are sent

Fast mining, 30 second blocks 30k trtl block rewards

I helped get a coin listed on trade ogre, devs are cool af

Black Oracle has spoken

t. Fag butthurt that turtle is one of the most profitable coins to mine compared to his shit token

Meant for this guy

this

> Private smart contracts
> XBOX mining

If one of these two gets done, I'll see you at 100 sats. If they both do, I'll see y'all at 1000

THIS SHIT TOO EXPENSIVE:
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1

Can u even read? Bad b8

someone never learned about divisible units.

Kill MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

spend a year's income to buy 7% of a scam, what a deal!

same forced memes as chancoin

TRTL exchange? If so I had it first

hope someone will spend a years income on 3.5% tomorrow

Hashrate is the lowest I've seen in a while, get your ass on ny.minetrtl.us or get cucked when big miners come in.

Forcing you to prison sex with Jesse Ventura.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

This has to be on tradesatoshi.

Was when it first got listed on ts

No matter how high and fast the price rises, I'm going to keep that 1 sat buy order on tradeogre. Paying a price higher than that is degrading.

the logic: coin for money laundring but you can bay for 2sat and sell only for 1sat ------------- it will be denominated or delisted!

I'm telling you, I don't cancel my order.

no one give f-ck bout you`r 50cent order

Go eat a nigger dick, faggot jew.

Trtl is the best investment of 2018

LET IT RAIN