What is?

>I'm dead

everything

>its terminal

The transformation is complete.

it begins.

FUCK TURN ON CNN

WE NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For real though...he is working with swift.

More than one shirt. My God.

how new are you?

I've been here longer than you have faggot.

This has been there for a while but it also shows that they are working with Swift. Knowing the chainlink team they would not have this on their site if it wasn't still true.

>working on SWIFT's own Oracle

So basically nobody is going to use LINK? Lol

you realize that if swift uses chainlink, it won't need any tokens, right? you'll have no choice but to trust their node. this goes for any exclusive data from any business, and if it's public, then everyone will be offering it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fj7uJYSQ-CM&feature=youtu.be&t=5m30s

Sweet dubs

tell me more user

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the bes with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping.

this

Don't fall for the no swift FUD.
Swift partnership puts link in prime position for PSD2 implementation.

I hardly check in anymore, but did tonight and see this pic of website explaining chainlink is building a fucking special oracle project that won’t use link for fucking Swift? This is fucking terrible right? Anyone talk me off the ledge please?

Explain PSD2 please?

Yes, he’s working on SWIFT’s oracle and has decided to pursue chainlink knowing it will never be used. Yep.

>brainlet.net

Can you fucking google you tard

Gov mandated banking API integration. Search waruso for the pastas.

Yes, just did, phew, lol

Dude get a hold of yourself. Every node on the network will be its own oracle. ChainLink is a decentralized network of Oracles. In his presentation at the BTC Superconference he says banks will operate their own oracle node. Steve and Sergey are making Swift's node to be used ON THE CHAINLINK NETWORK

So Sergey just cucked us in favor of swift?

He was supposed to be the chosen one

Thank you.

>wondering what the rumor is
>goes all in anyway

I saw that question too, it was a question on whether ETH could be used in place of Link and that was a resounding ‘NO’. Pardon me for being a bit uptight.

Read the first 2 fucking words
>Our users

You clearly don't understand what oracle's are or how chainlink works.

Excused. We all get like that but have faith and trust the collective positivity user. Sergey will deliver us from evil. Amen.

Read the words
>we've been helping them build their own
faggot

Found assblaster
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

just thought you guys would like this

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

Is it confirmed that SWIFT will actually utilize LINK tokens? They could just be using the tech, but not the tokens.

i'm preheating the oven.

888 for $1000 EOY

Ok here ya go.

Check my ID.

Kek

so its true..there is no need for the token afterall

nothing to tell. the oracle network itself can be extremely useful, but the data will be commoditized, and data that can't be won't actually help increase the price of the token, because they won't need to hold any if they have exclusive data.

so really, the cap of the link tokens is more about what the value of data that is publicly available is worth in oracle form, not what the value of having data from swift, other institutions, or private companies is.

Yes sell it all

Based on this, do you see the LINK token having a large value in a couple years or so?

There's a lot of public data out there...

if people are actually going to use the network, it HAS to have a higher valuation, because right now it's valuation is too small to provide any confidence in the network itself.

my point is about people assuming that there will be any demand for tokens from people offering highly requested data, when in fact it's the data that has the value, and the link token itself is only used to fight at the lowest level, for data that is available to all.

Ahahahaha
stinky linkies btfo

Do you guys think 1000 per LINK token is realistic in 2020 or so.

I seriously hope this little faggot doesn't own any.

you're talking about a total valuation of $1,000,000,000,000 for chainlink. that's 1 trillion for chainlink alone. if that's going to happen, then we'll need to see many many trillions in this market overall, so there's really no way to predict that.

personally, that sound like the kind of moon talk that will get you burnt though.

if link is ever "1000" usd wont really be the store of value anymore so it wouldnt actually matter.

Checked

Nobody fucking knows. Do you know how much something that doesn't even exist yet costs? Stop being desperate for money.

>brown Poo id

BUY MOBIUS SIRS

Well...there won't be a billion tokens in circulation though, but I see your point.

true, but the real question is what will the value of bitcoin be, or ethereum, or anything else. people measuring this shit in dollars are missing the point if they're here to make investments in the cryptocurrency space.

you dont want to reach 1k per link if it's the result of it getting dragged up along with everything else, you want to be in it because you have a very good reason to believe it's going to outperform at least bitcoin and ethereum in the long term.

it depends. 30% is for the team, and they've been dumping slowly already for funding, who knows what they're going to do with the rest of their tokens.

but the 30% as "incentive", like i said, is very likely going to be sold, given that there's no inherent need for, say, swift, to hold any portion of link, because link or not, the trustworthyness of their oracle is the same.

but like i said above, its not about dollars, its about ratios.

Can a utility project like LINK really outperform the platform it's running on though?

Yes

i doubt it will outperform ethereum, yes, but any token running on ethereum has the opportunity to snapshot balances and move to another chain. and besides, it's not about outperforming than it's about ensuring the security of the parent chain is larger than that of the child tokens, so anything on ethereum has the potential to grow against ethereum, but surpassing it might be difficult.

in simpler terms, the marketcap of link shouldn't be larger than ethereums while it remains a token on ethereum's network

Yes it's possible in the sense that the chainlink network is providing data for smart contracts written with fiat, not crypto so the price of ether and crypto as a whole will be irrelevant once you can value the network based on the money flowing through smart contracts written using it.

However ethereum has a really high market cap and will also simultaneously be used by a shit ton of projects, not just chainlink so in that sense it's unlikely, but possible.

I see, thank you both for the answers.

New ps4 controller mod that looks like R2D2 just like all the faggots on the robot boards

have you seen the video? my god. you will sell all your link when you do see i promise you that. you will also realize the peopple here posting are not smart people and these are the people you are having conversations with. wait until you see the screeching kid link video.
>just sold my entire stack

Ok kid we get it. You made a video here’s your up vote

Yes. It's a chuck e cheese token that just happens to be on the eth network. It has nothing to do with Eth except tx speed.

does this kid literally have autism
why the fuck does he have an emoji movie poster, and what's next to it
and a fucking israel flag
and a meme gaming chair
where the fuck are his parents
what the hell is going on

and security. decentralization and security in distributed systems are only as good as the lowest layer, if ethereum goes down for some reason you wouldn't want to be a token on it.

the earliest of early adopters

Im just going to throw this out there.
The reason why they have so little 'developers' or development is that most of their work is done and now they are focusing on coaching and mentoring developers from clients to create their own oracles.
The tech is working.. adoption is the next phase.

Yeah i forgot. Haven't checked out Eth's hashrate details, thanks for the reminder.

kek

you havent seen the video have you

yep, i imagine the tokens that picked bitshares as their platform are regretting that now.

>300 views

thank god

OP have you seen the video of the screeching kid? yeah id say you got memed. also take note that these are the type of people you are posting all day with and asking for opinions. this place is full of darkness and people with major issues. people here are not smart people. highly dysfunctional human beings. sell you link for xmr and just leave crypto for good. best advice i can give you. take care

just sell your 1k bag already lol

Double-checked.

Not really though, because chainlink will have intereropability across different platforms. No one knows where this ends, but Eth’s MC isn’t the logical end

kek. you mongs didnt know this is rory's brother hired by sergey to fud the weak hands out.