Is it wrong

that i use paprika and chillis as seasoning more than salt and pepper? i add this shit to nearly everything.

Its not necessarily wrong but its not really right either. I really like all my food spicy but eventually I noticed using too much can just mask the natural flavors of a dish. Now I like to get a mostly flavorless hot sauce off the internet and just incorporate a drop or so into a dish if I want the spicy sensation but still want to get the all the notes of a dish.

Being the chili pepper guy still isn't as bad as the old man who dumps a pound of salt on everything (I get that their tastebuds are dying but still) or the actual retards who have to have everything "plain" with ketchup squirted on top

Instead of pepper? Sure. But salt is different. It's not so much the saltiness itself, but the effect and sort of flavor-magnification it has on the rest of the ingredients.

when i went to austria, paparika wa sin everythin. like literally the only spice they used (jk), and at the end, i literally fuckign threw a stuffed paprika in with some sauce and it came out good.

paprika is good m8

salt makes the saliva flow, enhancing flavor

I've never been able to find a paprika that doesn't taste like flavorless red powder. Halp

It is the opposite of wrong.

I love a little pap'ka on my ork'za if ya know what I mean :)

i think the flavor really comes out in the presence of fat.

add it to some rich sauce. you'll taste it.

Hungarian food is paprika 101, the flavor and aroma really comes out when the paprika hits hot fat.

Tokany is also delicious. Pic related.

The one on the left looks likes my dog's penis

You have to refrigerate it after opening. And buy Hungarian.

oh fak that looks good, facck fack fack FAAACK jetzt ich habe hunger

Does your dogs penis taste like paprika? you fucking weird mother fucker

yes it is you should be arrested for this
shit omg stop it

how do I make that? I can't trust google for hungarian recipes after it tricked me with "goulash."

>flavorless hot sauce off the internet and just incorporate a drop or so into a dish if I want the spicy sensation but still want to get the all the notes of a dish.

this is the most pretentious thing I have read on this board in almost a decade. that or you are trolling and I can't tell with Veeky Forums much of the time so that should tell us all something about the state of affairs here.

If you're making a stew you have to cook it at least 2 hours.

If you want a good cookbook, go on ebay and get Culinaria Hungary, a lot of good recipes there. The tokany in my last post was from a recipe in that book. Zserbo.com is also an awesome vault for Hungarian recipes too.

Chilis are very good for you. Salt, not so much. Its all good OP. If you like it and its healthy have at it. Just dont cook for me.

>Salt, not so much

We used to be fish swimming in the ocean (saltwater) so I seriously doubt that salt is bad for your health.