Quality shill - NO PAJEETS

DATA (DTA)
>Only recently out of ICO and is 2X. Just $0.02
>Michael Fucking Arrington advising. Along with Alibaba and Baidu rich chinks
>Massive mobile ad platform that fights fraudulent clicks and pays users
>Major Facebook, Google and Bing Mobile Advertising partners all onboard already

Tell me biz why you aren't balls deep?

Chink coins have an even worse rep now thanks to waltorncorn

fuck off pajeet

some stupid chink shilled this back in january, i bought it. wish i hadn't

hmm?

Look if you biztards cannot see the opportunity here then you really do deserve to drink poo water from pajeets.

>This hasn't even launched yet and you can get it for 2c kek why not with this kind of backing?

>m-muh partnerships
Doesn't mean shit. What is the value in the token for a normal user such as myself? Why does this possible chink scam need a token? Please, enlighten me and maybe I'll lighten your bags.

DYOR soyboi and thank me later.

>calling ME the soyboy
Enjoy getting burned by the chinks yet again.

wow yet anther shitcoin for late adopters and shitskins.

just give up already.

typical Chinese scam coin tactic. Out of those they're only partnered with Yomob. The rest are partners of Yomob and they're trying to trick you they're partnered by association. Look Closely.
>Innovation Partner
>PARTNER

Im sorry senpai

DATA project aims to resolve the massive hidden threat to the digital marketing and advertising industry; ad fraud, which costs the industry over USD $40 billion per year.

Prof. Shoucheng Zhang, Founding Chairman of Danhua Capital, is confirmed to be Chief Advisor of DATA (DTA). Michael Arrington, Founder of TechCrunch and Paul Veradittakit, Partner of Pantera, have also joined DATA as advisors. New strategic partners include Alphabit, Kenetic and XRP capital.

DATA project is a blockchain based advertising protocol and technology stack carried by a Silicon Valley team and aims to build a Decentralised AI-powered Trust Alliance.

DATA Project’s core competency and differentiation lay in its unique technology identifying fraud at the device level and proactively invalidate it, therefore preventing it from leaking into the entire industry network. This is done through deep learning AI, which applies the most advanced algorithms secured by design, is decentralized by community consensus, and is incentivized through rewards of digital tokens to every player’s contribution toward preventing fraud.

Aside from solutions to data storage and decentralized distribution of data, and AI-based consensus to authenticate the validity of end users and devices, DATA’s core technology and open source contribution also provides the functionality to enable other applications to be created on the building blocks that can support micropayment, smart contract, reward modelling, token distribution and redemption, etc, within a secured yet flexible blockchain and tokenized economy.

To materialize the actual implementation of DATA Project, it has partnered with Yomob International Inc., a unified mobile ad global monetization platform with a reach of 120M monthly users and 2000+ mobile developers. Yomob’s vast reach to the publisher and end-users is the cornerstone of DATA Project to ramp up its proof-of-concept stage and scale to broader adoption.

Oh nooooo better tell Michael Arrington's $500M fund to sell their bags. YoMob will roll this out, Arrington and his PayPal buddies will sling this to every advertising "partner" platform and eventually the big boys will implement directly. Read rather than look.

Great, another AI shitcoin. Thanks for enlightening me kouhai.

Remember this day, the day when you dismissed DTA @ 2c.

Why are you shilling it if it's so good?

Smells like curry

>P2P mobile metadata management layer (M3), a off-chain storage that was inspired by IPFS but designed specially for mobile devices based on Distributed Hash Table (DHT) and Erasure Code;

>Blockchain layer, a standalone public chain built from a fork of Ethereum on Tendermint, the Ethermint project;

>SDK management layer, in which AI technologies are used to generate AI models for device level reputation modeling and transfer the reputation and activity logs into M3 for peer verification;

>Application process layer, consists of protocols and smart contracts to perform fraud detection, micropayment and other services.

2c. That is all biz. I tried.

People shilled this coin a few weeks ago and I didn't invest, because main net in Q4 2019.

>long term hold
>r-right bros?

You sure are trying awful hard to shill your shitcoin pajeet.

I wont buy your bags faggot!

I doubt you could even if you wanted to.

lol the curry stench from your sweat must sting those eyes, aye pajeet?

bags getting mighty heavy i bet?

lmao

>yeah, lets just pick an account with a large amount of that coin, that'll trick them!
doesn't work on non-pajeets, sorry.

And if I were to sign my address?

be my guest

bought in - sold at loss

you will loose out on moon missions in march this is a long way to go

don't do it pajeet! if you lose your tribes money you'll never be allowed to marry!

JOIN THE WHALE GROUP IF YOU HAVE 50 BTC OR MORE YOU NEED OUR TEAM OF 24/7 ANALYSTS AROUND THE GLOBE MANAGING YOUR PORTFOLIO 24/7 AROUND THE GLOBE ONLY 1.77 ETH A MONTH

DTA literally will fuck BAT this year, dta can work on every platform, and it will have its own blockchain.

>own blockchain
people don't want that, there are already to many chains to the point where there are over 1k blockchains that can be trivially attacked.

the pajeet brigade is here right on time. did you go cry to your telegram group OP?

Had to go through a few ledgers. I should probably label them.

nice try pajeet. we all know u r pajeet for this shitcoin shilling

nice signature shitskin

Can I suck your cock for 1 eth pls daddy?

lmao imagine trying this hard to shill your bags?

You must be super desperate pajeet. Still, i wont buy a pity bag pajeet. I'm sorry, i wont do it.

send .01 ETH to 0xAD104AF8675599d35F74B4D073f167D3BDE1F8D9 and then we'll believe you

Done.

why havent we banned all indian ip addresses yet?

Whats your address? You can have 1 ETH for free soiboy, I hope you put it into DTA.

me too pl0x
0x1be5a2a7631453B68E63b1887b86940315d8Dcc1

dear lord user I wish I had literally 1 eth lmao

0x3006E592f0EBEe6533C55da3d1116dFfF93571b0

yeah DTA is bargain price, i bought this morning.

10x easy from here Veeky Forums

never gonna make it.

ok then boipusi

Didn't receive shit he's larping

Also note to self ask for 1 ETH next time just in case

lol of course he wasn't gonna send anything. He's prolly got like 20 DTA to his name. That's like what? 30 cents?

hahaha

0x3fb4510bda5f73457cab8b8a2d461e71d93702bc

I unironically bought 200k of this yesterday. Hope it goes up.

proof? these can be faked easily and have been faked in the past

Michael Arrington tweeted and numerous interviews etc.