WTF happened to these? They were supposed to be everywhere by now

WTF happened to these? They were supposed to be everywhere by now

I'd dip and squeeze that if you know what I mean

no

Chick fil a has em

Raising Cane's has em

You mean in McDonald's and stuff? Didn't they replace these with those little cups that you squirt sauce into? Probably better for environmental reasons.

Con Agra won the bid to make McDonald's ketchup in 2013 and Heinz is the only ketchup brand that makes these squeeze and dip cups. Only Wendy's has these from what I've seen. I'm from Dallen AUG.

what a waste of plastic

They're so much better than those shitty little ketchup packets that hold nothing.

They're better but they cost more, and restaurants only care about saving money

one time me and a bud were eating fries and had a couple of these and when my friend opened it all the ketchup shot out and flew a good 20 feet from the table leaving a line of ketchup on the couch and leading into the bathroom. it was funny as fuck. also i like these packets. the chick-fil-a restaurants in my area still have them but besides that i rarely see them, its a shame

they were squeezed out by big ketchup packet

Big ketchup strikes again.

Freddy's Frozen Custard has them

Freddy is in cahoots with the mob and gets them for free.

>The more you know

Big Dick Dray's has them too, they got a strong flavor, like a kick to the balls

I don't believe I would appreciate that flavor.

Fred Meyers has em so suck me

idgaf that shit is tasty and they hire qts

Austrian Mcdonalds uses square one', but they don't get their ketchup by Heinz i guess. They use ketchup of "Develey". Like in the picture i attached.

That's not ketchup, Klaus.

old people keep stealing those ones especially

Fucking annoys me that the older generation berates younger ones so much for shit yet they're always the ones stealing the stupid shit from places and acting senile while caught.

That's pretty funny and completely true. My old boss was near 70 years old. He would snake just about everything on the table went we went out for lunch.