Why is this so under the radar?

Is it too new? Not enough exchanges? It seems like it could be a beast..

Because its a russian scamcoin

really? how so?

Everything is "xxxx" scamcoin until it hits 1b marketcap and the brainlet fomo in

UFR 2.0

Overrated. Tons of similar projects already, yet the winner (EOS) takes it all.

This

future top 5 coin easily. stay poor all who ignore

Can anyone explain why it's a scam?

It will be a beast. Let them chase their overpriced coins and later wonder why they never low at the bottom.

>UFR did a 8,000% pump
I'd be okay with that.

That's what I'm thinking..dont know why people would say its a scam. They haven't shilled AT ALL. Stay quiet and just hit their targets..

There is reason why russians won’t invest to this coin...

DYOR and stay safe

It's not "under the radar" by any means. I see it shilled here daily. Fuck off.

It's on TWO exchanges. Was on just one forever. People know about it yea, but not constant LINK type shills..

Can anyone explain how it's not?
Their site is full of buzzwords, the team has no experience in blockchain, their roadmap is all about selling tokens and Ivans trying to shill it here day after day.

it's people lowkey accumulating

OK fair enough..

Isn't the market cap pretty high already?

That's kind of what I meant sorry..

>team has no LinkedIn profile
>already 670M mc
>70% dev owned tokens
>nearly 100x ico price

Go shill your scamcoin somewhere else. Sage goes in all fields.

LOL 130 million market cap what are you talking about..

Yea definietly, not as high too as the faggot in lied. It's barely 250M.

best thing about this is the logo, don't fall for the trap

130M. Not really. This blockchain will be worth billions in a few months.

>team has no LinkedIn profile
Fake
>already 670M mc
Less than 130M actually
>70% dev owned tokens
Less than 30% actually
>nearly 100x ico price
Barely 3x

Fuck you.

That's still high for something with nothing but a few obscure partnerships. I don't doubt it will gain but how much and how long?

its 120m

3b coin circulating x .04

THIS. All accurate.

If you trust a russian, don't expect compassion from anyone after you'll get scammed.

you bought it upon yourself.

You're acting like I am part of the team I was just asking lol relax. I like the roadmap. Going to give it a shot for the year..

>Fake
Well go ahead and show me a link. I couldn't find anything, bit even as a long time fox.
Well I bet your mother also said that
Less than 30% market circulation.

PLEASE STOP AND BE ADVISED:
---->>>>>FOLLOWING COIN SHOULD -->NOT

>obscure partnerships
novotrans is obscure? malaysian government is obscure? EY global is obscure?

Who still uses LinkedIn lol grow up

I'd prefer that you'd be from the devs or a troll. Otherwise, it means you're a huge brainlet.

Go to the website, where I just took this. Now fuck off.

PLEASE BE ADVISED DO NO BUY THE COIN. PLEASE BE ADVISED, PAY ATTENTION DO NOT BUY COIN.

---->SCAM ALART

Go shill LINK

NO CONFIRMATION ; IS THE TEAM FAKE ? PLEASE BE ADVISED.

Team is legit. They need a few good exchanges under their belt..everything is a scam until then.

>mfw
hodling both LINK and UTNP

OFFICIAL ADVISORY: UNIVERSA IS THE FUTURE

Linkdins so fucking shit, asking me to log in just to view somones profile

60% LINK 10% UTNP here

Rest is nano and btc

Looks like I missed a couple updates. I'll look back into. This game sure does move fast.

>Art director
>Sys Admin
"team", my ass

Not bad, see you in Andromeda friendo!

also patnered with the largest private bank in russia to create a ripple-esque system built on top of universa

All I'm saying is they look promising..and it's cheap as hell. Some cons of course, but a solid team.

Yea that's BIG

If you're looking for non-scam high-speed platforms:
Zilliqa. Known team, known partnerships, explained tech. Neo devcon, you can find the team meeting with truebit and trinity teams, both are trying to solve scalability problems.
Eos. Same.
Hpb. Not explained tech but kind of shilled by neo.
Omisego. Not about speed itself but ethereums plasma is going to be tested on it.
Stellar. You know.
Cardano? They are late but I don't know.
Ethereum 2.0, but it's not soon I guess.

Imo. The others look like a vaporware or scam, maybe I just don't know something. Rchain has some red flags but who knows. Credits has many red flags for me. Xby is just a one big red flag.

start your own thread faggot this is for the eastern king: universa

So you font like UTN?

Of course I don't and I already said why in this thread.
>buzzwords
>roadmap consists of selling the tokens
>the team is unknown and unexperienced in blockchain

Inb4 a phototgraph with some arab guy
Inb4 a photograpgh with some russian official
Btw I am from Russia.

>unexperienced in blockchain
wrong. one of the lead devs was banned in russia due to his blockchain affiliations and also worked for IBM

God the two guys in the top right make me not want to buy this

also several of their devs have minimal public history due to NDAs. DYOR

Rchain seems legit as fuck
What do you have in mind?

I don't say it's not legit but afaik it's too experimental. Usually such projects don't succeed.

true

Even though UTN is a total scam coin let me say this: You're all chasing memecoins, I get that we're still in a highly speculative phase but honestly you need to really think about these platforms. I can guarrantee you that memecoins like EOS and Zilliqa aren't going to do anything untill it is to late

Can I PRO Universa holder put a price prediction for EOY? Do you think it get's about $1?

*a *above

don't listen to him. he says he's from russia and FUDs universa but doesn't know universa dev was outcast here when blockchain was frowned upon in russia. also says shit like:

>Inb4 a photograpgh with some russian official
pic related is who he's refering to and it's a picture of russian minister of economic development and deputy minister of finance. not "some russian official"

because Pump and dumper is advisor to this project.

its a scamcoin and if it wasn't you'd have to sit on this for a good 10 years.

OK so some pros and some cons, guess just go with it or not haha thanks guys

Both we know it means nothing. For me it's even more of a redflag because the russian officials are the biggest scammers in russia.

So that's a NO for Universa..

we both know you are not from russia. this official you said is not just every day politician he's a big member with lots of authority. russians promote russian technology and innovation, which is why russian government connection is a very good thing for universa

yeah and so is the Chinese government yet we get all worked up about China Gov backing a blockchain project but condemn it when it happens in Russia.

working with enterprise players and also being one of the few Russian blockchain projects. sure this going to stagnate for awhile while the market is choppy but when it starts to run the FOMO going to be epic

>we both know you are not from russia.
But I am.
>and so is the Chinese government yet we get all worked up about China Gov backing a blockchain project but condemn it when it happens in Russia.

Maybe it's because China is second economie in the world, while Russia isn't even top 20.
Or maybe because Russia means 1% of the total cryptomarket.
There are many chinese projects in top 50 while there is no russian projects at all.
It's an answer for your question but in fact even if chinese government's backing meant nothing in no way it would mean that the russian one's means more.

Sorry, waves is top 34.

You'll get your tokens wink wink.

Lol Dipesh that needs to be new meme name