Any Canadian bros on here?

Any Canadian bros on here?

Been working on a startup here in Canada that lets Canadians buy more than just 4 coins with their CAD.

It's currently in Alpha but looking for some users to check it out or test it, give it some feedback etc

Let me know what you guys think.

>coinsave.io

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/discord
ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=10475998&V_TOKEN=1519958810162&crpNm=10475998 canada inc&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=
whiteblock.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Whiteblock-Technical-Overview-V1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Canadian.

Site looks fantastic.

Anything specific you want me to give an opinion on?

Oh anything in general actually, we wanna know if signing up is easy or cumbersome.

Just a reminder we are in beta.

how do you handle the coin purchases? do you have a war chest of coins and ppl just buy from you?

No we have API's that connect to almost every exchange worldwide. Holding all those positions would be dangerous for a business.

so you customers are paying double the fees then essentially?

No we dont charge them the fees we incur haha.
That would be absurd.

This bitch has a really big pussy

then how do you make money?

We charge a fee, lower than Coinbase, higher than QuadrigaCX, but we plan to get our fee to .5% like QuadrigaCX.

We plan to lower our fees every month going forward.

i hope you obtained an MSB license, goy

how many btc to suck her cock

You are jewish? Dropped.

Looks really good. I just registered on mobile. Site is quick.

I’ll buy 2k coins if you can give me .5 fee

I actually heard about this project in the Veeky Forums crypto bitpam discord (no pump and dump or any of that bullshit)

its what I use to meme around about cryptocurrency trading/coding/mining with other like minded Veeky Forums pepe posters, has about 10k members and is active all the time so its pretty cool. also got all my coins that mooned from discussions there so im happy.

can't post straight discord links thanks to the pajeets posting their pnd scams so this one i found is just a redirect to the discord invite

bitpam.com/discord

good luck user and hope this helps, i try to pay it forward when i can

How much is the start up cost for this, got?

>Goy•
>Damn autocorrect

curious though, why are all these network requests happening on the landing page?

interesting

my bank and every bank i call wont let me buy bitcoins with cash through their banks.

what do?

Leaf? Literally just etransfer Quadriga.

thanks, ill try it out

took me over a month to get verified.
Op does your exchange require identity verification?

We don't need one because our users don't financially interact, we asked the CRA many times.
You would have to ask her (male)
Am not
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Please let me know if anything seems off, we fix stuff fast and plan to roll out new features weekly.
We will get to .5% fee eventually, we just need 2-3 months.
Hey yeah weve been mentioned there a few times, for the record the Bitpam discord is a great place for discussion, everyone should join.
We are self funded, I can give out numbers but it hasn't been too costly.
No idea, id have to ask the dev team, if I had to guess though its because the landing page displays the live price of bitcoin in CAD.
Call your bank and yell at them
It's not technically an exchange but verification is automated so its usually less than two minutes.

Refreshing to see some crypto related in Canada, keep it up got boy

Are you sales position? How big is the team? I like seeing legitimate businesses bootstrapping like this.

this didn't answer
this

if you're charging 0.5% but binance ultimately charges around 1% for trade and withdrawal then how are you making any money

Technically in sales but we all do a bit of everything, were a 7 man team and 80% of the focus is improving backend stuff, like rolling out an index, getting 25 coins out etc.
Actually Binance charges even lower, they charge .05% one of the lowest.

We plan to make money rolling out an index for the top 25 coins that rebalances every month and charge 1% a year in fees, kind of like a mutual fund. Yes we need a ton of money to make that work but were all dedicated and we love crypto in general so its a lot more fun working on this than at a bank or some other project.

>Actually Binance charges even lower, they charge .05% one of the lowest.
not for withdrawal. withdrawal typically starts at 1% for any amount less than $1k

>We plan to make money rolling out an index for the top 25 coins that rebalances every month and charge 1% a year in fees
ok... so how are you making money right now? how are we to assume you won't exit scam while technically in the red

Whats the deal with local Bitcoin? Seems like a decent premium to sell into but I dont get why people go through the hassle instead of using Quadriga or Coinsquare and I don't want to get scammed for thousands of dollars.

to avoid tax records goy

This is true but I don't think thats how they make the bulk of their money.
We aren't making money right now and dont plan to all of 2018, I dont know how I could prove that besides pointing to our about us page that will show who we are once were done with it.
No idea, iv always been a bit paranoid to use local bitcoins.
Makes sense, but I heard that sometimes cops pop up pretending to be buyers, probably not true though.

will you guys be reporting holdings to the government ?

>I dont know how I could prove that besides pointing to our about us page that will show who we are once were done with it.
you should already have that in your "alpha" as well as where you're incorporated

I personally don't care if you exit scam as a fool and his money are soon parted but if you guys can show more proof that you're legit I will use you over quadriga and coinsquare since those guys are legit but pretty garbage in lots of respects

as long as they're incorporated here in canada they have to

That's a fair criticism, truthfully there's two reasons why we haven't. 1. Quadriga doesn't list their location because its happened many times where exchanges or crypto startups are robbed in person. 2. We are a small team and were paranoid we wouldn't be taken seriously if we listed 6-7 people in their 20's but we're warming up to the idea.

In the meantime here is our official incorporation stuff since id like to be transparent.

ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=10475998&V_TOKEN=1519958810162&crpNm=10475998 canada inc&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=

What said, we don't really have a choice in the matter.

>In the meantime here is our official incorporation stuff
thanks

Hey dude! I'm in Sault Ste. Marie, where abouts in Canada are you? I'm working on a startup as well, we're Whiteblock.io, a performance engineering solution to the problems blockchains face with testing. Our goal is to create a way for people to test blockchains and smart contracts before releasing them on a public network, saving time, money and your image. If you get tired of post-hoc testing your products, then realizing there's a glaring issue, check us out!

Whiteblock.io
twitter.com/whiteblocktest

Heres a link to our whitepaper: whiteblock.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Whiteblock-Technical-Overview-V1.pdf

Sweet, il forward this to the guys, were currently in Montreal :)
No problem, like I said we're trying to be better and part of that is feedback

Hey I appreciate it :) Message us on Twitter or Facebook and we can talk about working together, I'm sure we can build better projects working together!

Veeky Forums is having a bitch fit about posting links, so I can't get it to link our Facebook page, but its got the same name with the same picture :)

If I come and pay cash to you guys (I live in MTL) can it be done without reporting me to govt.

also, if I want to sell BTCs (big amounts ) - would it be possible aswell?

Buy maybe, sell impossible.
Will do, yeah I don't blame them though, this place would be far more spammy if it wasn't for it.

Do you have a newsletter?

It would be unbearable, especially on this board

do you guys have sources for those good images thank you they are good.