OriginTrail (TRAC)

Bullet points to keep it simple:

-up almost 25% today
-Big news coming before the 7th of March (roadmap progress update.. MN requirements?)
-Currently only on DEX and some shit exchange like HITBTC. Plans to get it listed on a A tier exchange
-Team is focusing on product first before hitting exchange, which is a great change of pace. Shows that they actually care about releasing a working product instead of trying to play off the hype like TRX.
-Market Cap
$53,365,664 USD
4,874 BTC
61,176 ETH
Volume (24h)
$696,643 USD
63.62 BTC
798.60 ETH

2018 is undoubtedly the year of the supply chain token. This is one of the best IMO and it's sitting at a fucking 53MM marketcap with such low volume. Imagine if it hits an actual exchange?

some real use cases:
"Utilizing Smart Sensors to Prevent Wine Fraud — OriginTrail’s Pilot With TagItSmart"
medium.com/origintrail/utilizing-smart-sensors-to-prevent-wine-fraud-origintrails-pilot-with-tagitsmart-1949dc62113f

"tracking dairy products with an established manufacturer already available"
youtube.com/watch?v=g3gcQAYIMGQ

The Drum has listed OriginTrail as one of the 8 coins that could change the world:
thedrum.com/profile/news/283975/8-blockchain-companies-will-actually-change-the-world

Lastly, here is an interview with the CEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=FTRVpMYdziA

Just remember. This is a blockchain agnostic supply chain token that has a working product. It has only 53MM marketcap. Compare this to a shitcoin like FUN and how much marketcap it has. FUN and another shitcoin like TRX are completely useless and still is trading that much volume. imagine the price of this coin once it hits an exchange (within march or april max).. stock up and dont miss out..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoLIwe9q_74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balls deep in this. I work in supply chain consulting and this coin solves so many problems our industry is facing

Devery is a great if not better option over TRAC due too it's strategic positioning through partnerships such as the number 3 online retailer jd.com and their focus on e-commerce where Trac focuses on food. DYOR

That's not necessarily true. Trac does have a focus on food, but they also have utilities in other areas including energy. I've looked into both and decided trac has much more upside.

You do know e-commerce is the future of everything including food yes?

Also TRAC is a protocol that can integrate with other supply chains like Vechain and Walton. They have a focus on GS1 standards, so they basically standardize supply chain tokens. I wouldn't be surprised if Devery ends up on the Origin Trail protocol someday. With masternode implementation Trac is the ultimate supply chain tokens

Devery is a protocol kek it also has GS1 standards. Masternodes are a meme.

Stop shilling you fucking nigger, learn to keep things to yourself you loudmouth fatherless fuck

What about the team though? An ex UPS Director just joined the team of advisors for Trac. Most people think that Devery lacks a solid team to actually execute their solution. Meanwhile, the trac team has been operational since 2013.

TRAC and AMB partnership incoming soon. You heard it here first. Fuck devery, pajeet tier.

Me? Or the deluded TRACky

Devery does not have a working product. Proof of concept isnt even linked to blockchain yet either. How can you say it's a better option when this use case has not been tested?

Devery has an excellent team and JD.com is such a massive partnership that will provide devery access to the supply chain of a e-commerce company literally the size of Alibaba. JD will also provide technical guidance and marketing/PR assistance. Not to mention bokky poohbahs is implementing his BTTS service so corporations can transmit EVE without using etherium as gas on the network. BTTS will be unique to devery. The protocol is already fully functional and launched on the main network. Really there is nothing to doubt. They are also partnered with Nuls and aXpire who are eager to provide technical cooperation and access to a network of clients that would otherwise be unavailable. The legitmacy of this project is really without question. It's like screaming to go to $10 in the next bull run.

>etherium
Stopped reading there. Go suck Bokky's poobah dick.

You obviously don't know how these protocols work if you think tx speed effects them at all.

I think you missed something with the intent of my shitpost.

>Very understandable english

shitcoin. token does not have any value.

>etherium

Do you see how many fortune 500 companies are in the etherium alliance? Bahahahah you can't be serious

Trac has already been a win for me so far, this thing will take off this year. Screencap this pajeet.

Trac is a good project. Supply chain has room for competition. Devery however should not be dismissed as it is a solid contender to lead the supply chain protocol space. At a 10M marketcap it's way undervalued.

Devery is a total shitcoin. IBM is doing all of JD's supply chain management. Devery ceo is a nobody, credentials are he made an app once. Website is shit, whitepaper is not even trying. It has no product, nothing.. VEN, WTC, Wabi way ahead of this shitcoin.

Someone didn't do their homework. IBM does all of JD supply chain tech (blockchain, rfid, etc). Devery is a shitcoin of the highest order.

Bump. Buy my bags boys

>plateform

Ok pajeet

VEN WTC and Wabi will just be tools for the protocol. IBM is not using blockchain to verify the authenticity of products check out this video and you will see that the devery team is focusing on creating a new ecosystem of aftermarket sales for high-end products. Like buying name brand sunglasses and purses on sites like eBay without worrying about the authenticity of the product. youtu.be/GoLIwe9q_74

I'm specifically bullish on Trac BECAUSE of food. Also focused marketing on food will be a brilliant play even if Trac has other purposes.

OP I got 1k. I wish I had fiat for more. Wish I could have gotten 20k. But no such luck.

My teenager has more credentials than their CEO, I'll pass thanks. have fun with Confid part2 lol

I sold this at the first dip after ATH. Time to get in again? Also I miss ED. IDEX is shit

>le boomer faec

>Most people think that Devery lacks a solid team to actually execute their solution
Devery team is young, but they are quite experienced. An ex-NASA software engineer, an ex-Tesco executive, an Oxford lawyer etc.

Also Devery's advisors are top notch. It's very rare for a young company like Devery to have big names like Bokky Poobah and Dorjee Sun backing them.
dude is the one who audited the smart contracts of Bluzelle, Cindicator, Stox etc. He doesn't play with shit tier projects.

>TRAC and AMB partnership incoming soon
Meanwhile Devery has already announced their partnerships with aXpire, NULS, fucking JD.com (the LARGEST online retailer in China and the THIRD largest in the world only behind Amazon and Alibaba).

Why invest in something that has not been tested yet, when you have an option (Devery) which has already proved their reach and network with that JD.com partnership?

And mind you, Devery's partnership doesn't stop here. They still have more to come. Team said they like to "underpromise and overdeliver" which they already did with that JD.com partnership announcement, which catapulted the price by 50% in a few hours.

>Devery does not have a working product. Proof of concept isnt even linked to blockchain yet either
Team is working on it in a closed repo. It will be made public once finished.

Not to mention the report is closed because their clients have requested that it stay closed until given further notice. They are also working on a phone app so everyone can monitor and verify products whether you are a manufacturer or a normal person doing a private sale of items .

>Devery however should not be dismissed as it is a solid contender to lead the supply chain protocol space. At a 10M marketcap it's way undervalued.
This. So many people overlooked this fact. At a $10M market cap, you literally can't lose money with Devery unless the team exit scams, which is highly unlikely considering the quality of their advisors and the JD.com partnership that they have sealed.

>Not to mention the report is closed because their clients have requested that it stay closed until given further notice
True. Thanks for adding input, I forgot that part. I think I'll have to start screenshooting explanations from the team to shut these FUDers up.

>Meanwhile Devery has already announced their partnerships with aXpire
kek

Im gonna mega nut when this shit makes me rich

It's gonna be a good alt season. I don't need a lambo but this should be a fun summer car thanks to devery haha

aXpire is giving devery access to it's network of clients.
>Pic related

Sure. Let's only focus on aXpire and totally ignore Devery's partnership with JD.com. High quality argument you've got there, user.

Just remember that it only takes a $120M market cap for Devery to hit $2. Current price is around $0.13. Load as much as you can.

YEEEEEAH MARANE!!!!

If you guys still have questions/doubts about Devery, feel free to join the telegram chat:

t.me/deverychat

Team is currently in the US to sign the deal with JD.com etc. But your questions will be pooled by Nadya the admin and she will forward them to the team.

Oh yeah Devery is also associated with NEM

This thread is Walton levels of obvious shillery. OP and pro-Devery taking samefaggotry to new realms.

No shit I'm shilling because this is a good opportunity and biz helped me get my stack by unironically shilling Walton to me at 60 cents

wow these devery faggots are so thirsty holy shit

Well OK then. Off to Fork Delta to pick up some Devery.

Idex is the higher volume market right now. The rumor is that exchanges are coming in march but the devs are tight lipped