Am I been unreasonable?

I made Rice and Lamb Rogan-Josh,

i said to my mum feel free to get some this was two days ago, and i go to have a midnight meal before bed and foudn she ate half of the last portion so there is just half a portion.

and i told her ffs if your going to eat some eat it when i first make it.

she loses her shit and says you keep sayign i can have some then shout at me when i do.

the problem is she always ALWAYS eats half a portion and does it just and i mean JUST before I go to eat the last portion.

Its like she does this automatically becouse shes too fuckign lazy to make her self food but doesn't acually want to fucking eat a full meal.

And its driving me mad.

I prefer Rogan-Joe to be honest family

I'm sorry op but yes you are being unreasonable. Don't offer at all if you're going to complain when she has some, no matter how far in the future she eats it. Also, she probably only eats half a portion because she still wants leftovers for you.

Separate one portion and put it in a Tupperware for her with a label that says he'd name or stop offering her food altogether

yeh nah ur a cunt

Don't offer her food then

You live with your mom but SHE'S lazy?

Looks like you have plenty left. Also fucking this Those raisins in rice look ick by the by.

>offer your mother food
>she eats it
>get mad that she ate it
yeah you're being unreasonable
stop offering her food or stop being a faggot

That's just a woman thing.
If you ever marry a woman she will probably do the same thing so get used to it.

This is the best solution

>she always ALWAYS eats half a portion and does it just and i mean JUST before I go to eat the last portion.
that sounds like my dad. no matter how small of a portion i leave, it's too much for him. i've seen him put 1 fucking bite back into the fridge.

this

I really really hope you payed for all the ingredients

I think you need to break up with your mum euro user. It doesn't seem to be working out. I know she gives good head and all but there are more important things in life.

You're being a highly unreasonable twat. You're too self centered to consider the possibility that maybe she was saving some for you because she loves you and wants to share her portion with but you because that's what moms do but you act like a selfish fucking autistic toddler because you want more.

get over it retard

you were probably in the wrong

>OH MY GOD MOOOOOOM
>WHY DO YOU DO THIS
>I AM GONNA MOVE OUT AND LIVE ON MY OWN
>I HATE YOU I HATE YOU BWAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to American Veeky Forums.

Topkek
I was just thinking "so long as she gives good head" when I reead that part
>hive mind

holy shit you fucking little autist

are you autistic?

Burn

This. And yeah, you are being a dick.

This

Cool story bro

What is wrong with you?

I'm sorry about your autism, OP.

Have some fucken respect for your mother man. Eat the half she didnt you fucken asshole.