You have no idea.
Those who know - know.
It‘s in the symbol.

I can‘t give you more.
DYOR. The writing is on the wall.

is this an Enigma thread?

ENG $1000 EOY

It‘s not this pseudo occult coin ‚enigma‘ lmao

nigger speak English, what are you talking about?

Back in the day we just memed with GAINSCUBE not this laughable occult bullshit

Well it was fun while it lasted, ENG is going the way of LINK at this rate, I guess that means we have some serious gets in our future though.

!ti ekam reven lliw uoY

Yes I will faggot, have fun with you /x/ bullshit though, maybe you'll summon a Succ someday.

>fudding /x/ + shill ENG
>making it
Pick one

hail enigma

All someone has to do to realize /x/ is a bunch of children reading meme texts and grimoires and trying to summon a big tiddy gf is visit. If you don't think ENG is going to be one of the biggest market caps within two years then I guess you're to retarded to read the whitepaper.

There can only be one real cube.
As above so below.

Lol ENG is a complete jewish team.
They ripped the Logo from Chainlink.
Connect the dots brainlet

Of course you're a fucking stinky, it all makes sense now. Enigma has been around longer than your shitcube. Also ENG is a tesseract, it's better than a mere basic cube.

Check the ICO dates. Check the team.
Sell ENG. This simple.

Sell ENG. This simple.
I'm never selling and I'm definitely NEVER buying your fucking stink link bags, also ENG has been around since 2013, you're false god will fail.

Ok. As I said, you stay poor.

If a stink-link told me the sun would rise tomorrow I wouldn't trust his judgment, kick rocks you fucking cultist.

The moon will rise, not the sun.
Stick with your jew coin lmao

That’s the fucking raiblocks logo with no color you dumb fuck

>Muh Jews will fuck me somehow because Jew hate making money
Yeah alright, even from a Jew hate angle it doesn't make sense because for them to make as much money as possible they would want this project to succeed, they would have no reason to exit scam or any other bullshit.

ENG whitepapers seem excellent, but I';ve read some community complains about them focussing on Catalyst to the detriment of the Enigma protocol. Can anyone elaborate on this, or point me to somewhere where these criticisms are being discussed?

I don‘t hate jews... but they don‘t want YOU to make money... normies never lern.

If chainlink makes me a multimillionaire I'm getting a tattoo of the hexagon of saturn.

I also evangelion

A wise man

>but they don‘t want YOU to make money
You fucking retard, that could very well be true but whether they want me to or not if the price goes up we both make money, they can't profit from this without everyone else investing in the project profiting as well and they stand to make to much money to crash their own fucking project which they hold a monopoly on. kek you've probably never even read Culture of Critique you fucking normalfag, you don't know shit about the nuances of the Israeli vs. Diaspora and how it effects their behavior and think they all act the same in every circumstance.