Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

why do generalized americans do what generalized actions?

you mean post means that are obvious jokes?
idk, it may have something to do with our ability to take and make fucking jokes

>ability to take... fucking jokes

The irony in this statement

>why do Americans

Not a joke picture.
Also not a joke.

Both of you need to learn what a joke is. The picture is satire while the post is ironic shitposting (which is still shitposting).

>satire
>not a joke

what

I know it's bait but..

>Why do Americans

O B S E S S E D

That's chicken sashimi you uncultured falseflagging sugar addicted shart. Raw chicken is not bad for you as long as it's not Amerishart chicken, sugar is what's bad for you. Kill yourself.

they sell that in the US too

moron

>mfw always saw the jack webm of the raw chicken and assumed he was knifing over it to point out how undercooked it was and how he messed up
>just watched the video and he not only refers to it as juicy but actually fucking eats it

honestly I wish I could eat chicken rare, if I raised a good heritage breed (bresse?) myself I probably would.

duck is phenomenal rare

Even if you had some chicken that wasn't salmonella infested, I don't get why you would eat is rare. The texture is fucking disgusting unlike rare steak.

HOURLY

see ya in three days m8.

Holy shit are americans this easily triggered?

The freak obsession with every tiny action committed by Americans continues on Veeky Forums.

Uncooked chicken isn't even good. The texture is horrible.

god damn this board needs flags desperately

People need to get a goddamn meat thermometer. Not only do you not kill anyone, your meat is perfectly juicy. Never overcooked.

>America in charge of not overreacting whenever somebody talks about their country

sorry you aren't allowed to be proud of your country familie

it's mostly because we can't fire back with countryballs of our own because you could be from literally anywhere else on the planet

this board needs F L A G S

>White ppl
smdh