Link was supposed to moon after sibos...didn't happen
Link was supposed to moon with end of year announcment...didn't happen
Link was supposed to moon after Bitcoin Superconference....didn't happen
Link was supposed to moon after mainnet alpha...didn't happen
Link is supposed to moon after SXSW....won't happen

WILL LINK EVER MOON?

no

I made 80 thousand dollars when link went form 13 cents to 1.33 mate

Linkies (myself included) keep moving the goalpost but here we are under $1 and talking about some crazy end of year prices. At this point it is looking like eoy $2-3 for LINK

Patience, my friend. Our time will come.

Let me guess you sold at top and re bought back at $0.30 kek

Once again long term link has potential but people throwing crazy end of year prices around not realizing that we are still under $1 and we almost 1/4 done w/ this year

I dont care when it moons, i just want to stake it and get my passive income.

How do you do that

Nope still waiting for reentry not sure wish I bought back at 30. point is saying link never moved is blatantly false

$2 eoy is fucking great.
It means the project is not dead.
$5-$10 eoy 2k19 is also read above.
Will have to wait till 2020 for moon missions.

when will you faggots understand that shit is only gonna moon when its actually being used by people. BTC is being used by people. ETH is being used by people. Link will hopefully be used by people, but not until it's fully developed.

This. I’m honestly thinking this is realistic now. I want to believe, but it’s jusy not cutting it anymore.

Go to linkpool.io and read up.

This isn't an overhyped shitcoin like tron. It doesn't jump every time a chink makes an empty promise to a bunch of niggers on twitter. The number of followers for chainlink related twitter accounts are low. Despite all the shilling on Veeky Forums, no one knows or cares about this project and those that do think it's nothing more than a meme and don't take the time to research it because of that. It's not going to moon overnight, and it's not going to moon for no reason. If you don't understand why it hasn't mooned yet and why that is a good thing you're hopeless.

that was the overall market tho

Is BCH, CArdano, Stellar, EOS IOTA currently being used by people?

Good, I need a lot more time to accumulate.

They don't call it the price singularity for nothing. Our price rise will be quick and huge.

No but they have greed fueled hype by devs behind them. Lord Sergey is above that, no hype until shit works.

This. Even Bitbean brutally outperformed LINK.

Ya'll just don't get it.

2 FUCKING DOLLARS?

I BOUGHT IN AT 1.30

THATS 35% OVER 7 MONTHS
WHAT THE NIGGER FUCK? I CAN DO BETTER WITH MY CANADIAN MARIJUANA STOCKS. FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT.

CRYPTO WAS A MISTAKE

NOPE ALL SHITCOINS