How can NANO be worth as much as this?

VEN
>2.3b cap
>PWC, DNV, BMW, BitOcean, some big food companies, Chinese government, Heineken to be announced any day, IOT alliance
>80 man team, adding 100 developers this year
>Recruited Oxford's math lab to deduce token economics
>CTO has 100+ relevant patents
>Jim Breyer

NANO
>2.3b cap
>bitgrail hack
>double withdrawals
>zero adoption
>zero incentive to operate nodes
>zero partnerships
>will be made obsolete when ETH scales (micro penny tx fee and near instant)
>charlie lee

explain

Ven hasn't even launched their mainnet

Normies ala Reddit. Twitch.

i have over 50k usd in each. Both will do well this year.

Vechain has been dumping their stash surpressing the market.

nano is up and working now

VEN isn't relaunching til June.

People are retarded and impatient, simple as that. They'll fomo in later to VEN when it starts producing thor dividends and unless nano literally becomes the go to currency VEN will 100% be past it in a year.

I say this as a VEN holder. I don't hold any nano as it's used for transactions, it works the same for me when it is $1, $10, $100. Doesn't matter so I'm not sure why people don't realize there is a hard ceiling because it isn't made to be a holding coin.

No idea after todays quarterly report on VEN I literally went all in. Nothing else compares and its kind of sad because now I dont even look at anything else. It literally will be Top 3 guaranteed. I am pretty sure they are announcing a 7-11 partnership in Tokyo next week as well.

forgot pic

Because everyone is talking about Monaco coin.

You realize that as more people use the coin the more money is pumped into the coin making the price go up...

Literally ERC20 chink shitcoin vs fastests, feeless crypto currency that actually works?

Dont you get it? VEN is fucking gook scam. There is no way in 1000 hells that BMW will use fucking decentralize POS ERC20 coin for tracking their cars and parts, are you retarded? Its all been done so they can dump it on you. That conference was cringhiest shit Ive ever seen in my life...

Vechain is god, it is a revolution
We're all gonna make it bros
Oh you should've used TRX as an example, but yeah NANO is just a ticking time bomb. I predict it will end up bombing 90% of its value in years to come.

you are fucking retarded. Vechain is a highly optimized code of ethereum. It will have its own public blockchain in June. It is already running a consortium chain for its enterprise users. Also Vechain does 10,000 TPS what does Nano do? Oh thats right only 7,000. Also the Vechain foundation and the enterprises might be paying for peoples transactions if so there is your free transactions faggot. Literally better than Nano in every way.

gooks are korean. chink is the word you are looking for.

There are actually people like you that exist in the world
Sad

You do realise it’s only fast because he hasn’t handle any decent amount of network load
Going to laugh at you bagholders when NANO fades away

Man its pointless, just let the nano HODLers find out for themselves when the fomo runs out of steam.

You are the same guy in every fucking VEN thread spouting this uninformed bullshit. It's so obvious, you use the same writing style every time. Just kys desu

One is a currency and the other a shitty token thats a great idea on paper but shitty in the real world. No one needs crypto to track supermarket sausages. VEN holders are delu. All these logistic tokens like VEN, AMB, EVE, that other one i forgot the name Orion Trail or some shit. All these shit will take years to be implemented on a commercial scale and when they do no one will use because other shit is already being used. Besides, like user said above, people dont have patience. And nano is mooning. 2.3 billion is nothing for a currency and a lot for a token. Screenshot this, VEN will get a few pumps now and then but ultimately die a slow, bleeding death. The devs will either change their id and move to Puerto Rico or kill themselves.

>implying VEN isn't already being used on consortium chains by multiple enterprises
>implying ethereum won't make NANO a redundancy by EOY

you have no idea what you're talking about. Just another biz fag who thinks he understands the world better than thousands of intelligent people who spend more than 2 minutes pontificating

>he thinks a deflationary currency is useful
Do we tell him, anons?

>Stores dont need supply chain management
Sure user

I wouldn't hold Nano long term, but I do regret not getting in for a quick score.

VEN and NANO are my only 2 hodlings. That being said, your mentality is retarded. Is Bitcoin shit because of Mt. Gox? Double withdrawals had NOTHING to do with Nano, it was all Bitgrail side. Same happened with ETH, LTC, DOGE, etc. on there. Zero adoption is bullshit. What are your standards, Wal-Mart and Best Buy adoption? BTC isn't even there yet. Besides, Nano is getting adopted day after day by small shops, stores, online services, etc. Like 1upCoin through Twitch. And Nano is a pure currency. Why he would it need a partnership? Does BTC have a partnership with places that use it? No, it is a currency. Platforms that work directly with a company needs partnerships, which is where VEN excels at. But for a pure currency, it needs adoption; that's happening before your own eyes. It takes time, but it's getting there. You just need to open your eyes. And that ETH scaling is all theoretical at this point. NANO works right now. Stellar is near instant and uses minimal fees, but Nano will simply always be faster and will never use fees, which is why the spotlight is on it.

Where does this Heineken rumor come from?

because its undervalued and will have a 40 billion marketcap soon

Literally from
>HURR DURR GREEN BOTTLES PARTNERSHIP
However, York-Benimaru partnership is pretty much confirmed by now

CHINK
H
I
N
K

SCAM
C
A
M

>zero adoption
nano is literally being used right now as twitch donations. Vechain cant even be used yet.

but what's the point when it's so volatile? you get a $100 donation worth of Nano one day, next day it's worth 70

Nobody gives a fuck about Twitch donations

You expect a market that is 99% based around social media shilling and whale manipulation to be rational? It's a fucking game of hot potato until projects actually start getting mainstream adoption.

>nano is up and working now
>working

SHH nobody tell him

every crypto is volatile. either accept it or dont use it as a currency which applies to all coins anyway.
people do my friend. its an actual use of a coin and twitch is popular because people use it. you may not but it doesnt mean others dont. vechain cant be used yet on anything. nano has a use, thats value.

I hage both
Seem like solid projects.

Doesn't apply to all coins, only currency. Vechain has its own two coin system for a reason. Blockchain runs on VTHO which is generated by VET. Volatility of VET won't change the value and use of VTHO.

Currency coins just will not work and be adopted on a large enough scale until the technology is literally revolutionary, easy and safe to use.

>buying anything from the chinks

true which is why op is an idiot for trying to compare them. I get nanobots are getting excited of passing vechains marketcap but they do different things so vechain holders dont need to be upset.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE REDDIG
>t. holding both of these coins cuz I like money but nano is bullshit

The former CIO of Louis Vuitton China isn’t going to lead a team of 100 Chinese devlopers to transform the way supply chain logistics works. Step back and look at this rationally. No Fortune 500 company will ever say “We need to buy some more THOR Power for our supply chain, get Sunny Lu on the horn.” If anything IBM will do it better and have better success implementing enterprise blockchain.

Don’t think that grocery supply companies, for example, don’t already have pre-existing supply chain solutions in place. Do you think these companies will turn on a dime and implement whatever VeChain is promising to do? Do you think they even know about VeChain? Does VeChain even have a track record other than partnerships? Even if VeChain actually has a working product, do you think any company will implement it in the next 6-12 months?

hahah nice copy pasta faggot. Yes they will use vechain if they want a certification from the number one assurance provider in the world DNV GL that is 80,000 major enterprises running on vechain thor faggot STAY FUCKING POOR

is your keyboard still working after you dribbled on it user?

I will give you a real answer.
It is because nano can be used for its intended purpose right now. It is mostly feature complete.

VEN merely has the promise of adoption to come sometime in the future. It doesnt matter how good the partnerships are if its still an erc20 token.

Once it switches over to its own blockchain and becomes "real", then it will see another surge.

THIS

It's my copy pasta you brainlet. 80,000 major enterprises running on Vechain? TF are you talking about. As if any company needs certification from DNV GL to run their supply chain...

Also we really need to stop calling Raiblocks "Nano". The actual phraseology is "Rapedog", as in operation rapedog, which resulted in the creation of nano.

Is it true that the developers raped a dog?

As much as it hurts this is the truth. Crypto is still in its currency phase of adoption and Nano is top tier with fee-less tx and lightning speed. Also a very easy and normie friendly name give it an extra shill boost. Logistics coins won't happen until they can be implemented into AI ran supply chains, which like he said are years away. The only true purpose of blockchain is to be implemented alongside AI. It's gonna be a while for Ven, but it will moon eventually.

you should stop

you got owned

you have no idea what you are talking about

supply chain is huge and has always been

I hope they pay you in HKD or RMB, cuz VEN ain't gonna be worth shit.

Yeah, just like NEO's "10k tx/s" that was recently found to be like 100.

You're getting CHINK'd, faggot.

nano has mainnet
Ven doesnt
as a guy all in on ven. you have to wait til mainnet lauch, which will be Q2 2018. my hipss are ready

How much nano do I need to make it?

you cant even get dividends in nano.
honestly why does anybody hold a coin in 2018 that cant or wont stake?

Except its a totally different consensus algo
>do you even blockchain
faggot.