IQ Tests

Veeky Forums claims to be smart, but how smart are you really?

Pic related, it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we really need another IQ thread? We already have one that doesn't belong to Veeky Forums to begin with.

You are indeed smart.

test.mensa.no/

These tests are always dumb as shit.
I got every question right because I'm above average in pattern recognition and I realized early on that every single question is an exclusive-or comparison after some transformation.

IQ tests are psychological tests, psychology isn't a real science, so IQ test results are meaningless

>99.6th percentile
How does it feel being dumber than 4 out of every 100 people?

kek
Guess you're not one of then

Second that

/sc-IQ/ bro detected

>Veeky Forums-tier
Math alert

triggered

You created another thread when the last one 404'd? I reported the thread. Hope you get banned for being off topic.

>tfw 160 IQ but it doesn't register on IQ tests because I am too apathetic and nihilistic to bother trying to complete the entire IQ test

damn you must be one of the most intelligent beings at the earth surface, please lider guide us with your superior intelligence to victory

Submitted for you to be banned OP

Hmm nice test btw, it was quite fun to do
I hope there is more of these tests
131 Pleb tier IQ reporting in

138, but it's actually considerably higher relative to my countrymen if this test considers 100 as the Norwegian or English mean, can't forget that.

>share on facebook

Yeah fuck off with your shitty clickbait

Psychologist here. It's conceivable that Veeky Forums could have an above average IQ because those interested in STEM usually have higher IQs and people that like doing IQ tests tend to have higher IQs as well. But definitely not 130+ avg, I'd say it would be 1 standard deviation above average at best. Personally I got 138 on the test and I don't even consider myself smart.

r8 me

>Veeky Forums hates psychology
>Veeky Forums uses a psychological test to prove its intelligence

Good job retards.

pretty weak but I guessed on the last few questions since I was running out of time

Excellent bait.

>tfw too smart for test

sci likes to throw around IQ numbers and lord it over everyone just like their high school tormentors did with the amount of times they've gotten laid