Lets cook some blue box mac n cheese the way I do

Lets cook some blue box mac n cheese the way I do.

>kraft mac and garbage
>electric stove
>starts a thread without even bothering to rotate the op image

Next time use a name/trip so the rest of us can filter you.

You have to get some water boiling. Add some salt and throw that pasta in. Boil that pasta for 15min, the 10min claim is bullshit.

>It's a let's try to be the next sundae ramen funny food meme episode

eat glass faggot

that's gonna be super mushy.

How many cups of water for that box?

>SCREENCAP ME xD

y'all niggas assmad for no reason

You know you drain the water right?

see

Sundae ramen was retarded. Literally attracted /b/ and reddit to Veeky Forums and was very low quality for an OC thread.

this is still better than 90% of this board just give it up already.

Low quality "OC" is not inherently better than blatant off-topic shitposting...

Fuck you

So I like to wait until you can see the pasta before you decide its ready.

Im here user continue and ignore the new friends

it kinda is actually, you're just salty.

PUT MY COMMENT IN THE R/Veeky Forums SCREENCAP GUYS!!!

DICKOUT4HARAMBE :3

IT'S IN REAL TIME

OP IS CONFIRMED DEGENERATE

>you're just salty

Because... OP is cooking shitty mac and cheese and not bothering to even rotate his images? Wow, that makes a lot of sense.

why are you still here? This is the thread for you apparently.

Maybe hes on mobile senpai and his camera uses metadata to rotate images, and it's wiped when he uploads it

I can't wait for the part where he adds something whacky not in the typical recipe XD I'M ALREADY GIGGLING

I drained it with the lid and left a little salty water in the mix, not much. Its for the cheese.

He's obviously posting from home, retard. Plug camera into phone, drag images to computer, rotate images, make thread.

You should be banned for starting a thread if that's too much work. It's literally eye cancer and violates the low quality posting rule.

>maybe he's on mobile
already enough reason for him to fuck off back to facebook where he belongs regardless of the /b/tier attention whoring

Throw a tbsp of butter and the cheese powder in there and mix.

>do all that shit while unattended kitchen catches on fire

How many mcchickens have you been eating tonight son? Put your hands up where i can see them!

>im so pro at the mongolian cartoon forum that i demand all users first edit their images
>i also demand that all ck users walk away from their stovetop while cooking

youre an ass. get the fuck over yourself cummie the sardine munching octohuss

OP will burn in hell for this.

My phone turns the pics automatically so its not perfectly straight. Go to /hm/ if you want to openly be a faggot.

I mixed it up and its ready to go.

So, this is how kitchen fires start...

Hurry up and add the fucking peanut butter or ice cream so this thread can die already

Using spirals I see, they are certainly the superior choice when it comes to Kraft dinner.

Props.

Gross peanut butter?

>all these retards defending mobile posting

Guess what? Use a regular camera like an adult and you wont have the issue of your images being "automatically rotated". There's also literally no reason that OP needs to be live posting; he might as well have posted an image of the instructions off the back of the box.

The joke is on us all: this is just an ordinary thread about an ordinary man making ordinary boxed macaroni the ordinary way.

>the way I do.
nigga you just made it the same exact way everyone else in the world makes it

>owning a dslr or pocket cam

Wanna know how I know you are a try hard hipster?

No, good quality peanut butter, if you have some.

>time to pretend I wasn't going to try to turn this into a reddit screencap meme thread

I fucking hate you dude holy shit please die

>not owning a dslr
nigga, you dont even need to be a hipster, you just need to be not poor

My phone isnt 14mp so i can spend another $700+ to post kraft mac n cheese threads on Veeky Forums. You stupid fucking nigger...

Wut? Everybody owns a fucking camera. It's more hipster to own a fucking smart phone.

Op here

No i just wanted a decent thread on Veeky Forums

i disagree. no sane individual would ever use those fucking awful as shit noodles

elbows, shells, bowtie or death. fuck them spiral shits

>butter

you fucked up

What should i have used?

Keep it Veeky Forums related and don't @ me again

Top lel now i know you are trolling

This is an 18+ board, user.

umad m8. and poor. its why youre trying to cop tips off a blue box mac m cheese thread.

How is that trolling? Digital cameras were widely available for close to a decade before smart phones; of course they are more common.

>It's more hipster to own a fucking smart phone.
heres your goddamn (you)

How old are you grandpa? Keep it ck related and dont @ me or my sons ever again

you fucking millenial piece of scum shit

This is not op Fuck you.

Veeky Forums related

>2016
>Hipster to have a smartphone
What fucking third world shithole are you living in

You are fucking stupid

Please stop living asap

Poor people (and children) are really the only ones who think they need a smart phone to survive. See

Heres your you

Btw wheres op

>Moving goalposts
Can the laggards please leave.

>moving goalposts

user implied that only poor people don't have smart phones, and I simply pointed out that that's poor people logic.

guess youve never actually been poor and had to get by with a dumbphone

thats when you realize that smartphones are a privilege/hipster accesory

this thread sucks now. fuck you /b/ faggots. bai

>guess youve never actually been poor and had to get by with a dumbphone

Guess you've never actually been alive before 1995? Everyone over 30 spent their entire childhood without any cellphone, dum dum, and got by just fine. I haven't owned a cell phone in 5 years, and have never had a smart phone. Not everyone grew up learning how to text in elementary school instead of learning how to type on a keyboard or write cursive.

Next you’re going to take about a palm full of your ground beef and flatten it to a square. A inch length and width will work it doesn’t have to be perfect. Add a pinch of the mac n cheese to the middle of the square like so.

wait wat
where's the bowl and eating utensil.

youre an old faggot piece of shit painting so incorrect of a projected image that i had to respond. ahouldnt you be fucking your wife at this hour, or is the menopause generating all the heat?

not op. Not a god idea.

That mac is dead. Abort now.

haha 28 here. Bullshit. "got by just fine" in 95 is a lot different than getting by just fine in 2015

>30
>old

>Saying this on an imageboard browsing trivial bullshit to begin with

youre old enough that the fact youre still playing around on Veeky Forums is kind of sad

Old enough to recognize blatant samefagging by someone too immature to at least wait for the post counter to be up before hitting post.

What a fucking shocker, here comes the autism

xD youre busting my sides, im so gleeful right now.

oooh the feels right now. i bet me and that other user are sharing a smile right now. made my night, im happy again. anyway, see ya around old fart. go get married and have a kid. get off Veeky Forums before you turn into ivan ilyich.

im 25 btw. my 30 year old friends get so buttmad when i call them old

>projecting

3 words guys!

H*LLA FUCKING EPIC!!!
XD

>owning a camera is now considered hipster

Forget pointless "born between X and Y years" definitions - a millennial is someone who makes retarded statements like this user.

dear god did you even get the water boiling first?

Im sorry to break it to you but click on catalog and look around. Yes, this is better than all the "Why do Americans" and fast food threads.

margarine. also add milk.

When you report a thread nowadays it's automatically hidden, so I don't see any of those threads in catalog view.

How short is your catalog view?

No the pasta water is all thats needed. No milk.