Bitcoin

Does anyone even realise what Bitcoin just did?

What, people are supposed to buy just because the price crossed your meme line?

fuck you right in your ass AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

"""technical""" """analysis""" is for brainlets

fuck off

Am I suppose to all in bc it broke support?

You are supposed to buy because other people will also see that the price crossed the meme line.

You aren't buying just because of the price crossing the memeline, you are buying because this means other people will buy and the price will go up. How is that so hard for people to understand.

volumes are shite it's the same 100 dickheads
trading with each other gay asf it's going sub 10k v soon

So everyone is supposed to buy because everyone is supposed to think that other people will see that the price crossed the meme line and so they will think everyone else will buy and so they buy and that's why everyone buys?

BULLS ON PARADE

NEXT STOP 90K

we all know this is being manipulated so we are goin AHHHHH from here

Expect a little bear trap. The rally it’s about to start.

Ya'll are gonna learn today, that's all imma say. lmao.

looks good

No. What happened? Please explain.

It crossed over. It's truly becoming... a limitless lucy

Just formed the biggest Bull Flag ever going to sky rocket to 100k plus until Neo overtakes and reaches $1,000,000 per NEO once DongHeLova becomes world president

Need to beat the inverse head and shoulders meme neckline next, its gonna do it easily FOMO FOMO FOMO FOMO IN QUICK

Fake out

Yeah

holy fuck this is big
20k EOD confirmed BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

This is a good observation.
I've seen things "cross" resistances like this before just to suddenly go back under.

$100k in 2018 just confirmed

$4K in 2018 just confirmed

im all in btc now. looking bulish af. 20k end of month

When somebody knocks on your door 3 times, you let them in

1 million or i eat my dick

let them, OP.

They dont get TA. That's why they are poor.

your doom and gloom is fuckin played out guy

Trends Lines get broken all the time. It doesn't mean much. Anything can happen really.

Find me examples of this, faggot. I'll tell you why you're wrong for every single one.

>not using log

Congratulations. You now understand how TA works.
>establish rules
>prices follows established trends because everyone follows those rules

holy shit the brainlets on this board

Nice linear scale you got there.

This. Self fulfilling prophecy. You are betting on other people betting on others seeing what they are seeing and playing the charts. Does that mean that it always plays out? No brainlets , but why not play your cards when the odds are in your favor. Bearfag laying down facts

Thats just to trick the goyim

whales could definitely pump it up above 11700, maybe even to 12k before dropping it

except everybody should have sold at the ceiling of the meme line, but they didn't and it kept going up anyway. TA fags btfo see you at 20000

Sorry but majority of people buying bitcoin don't follow TA or read biz. What they do know is risky investment or not. And touching this thing at this price is risky, either one of those buying at this price will dump on each other soon, and leave with other persons money.

There is no stupid money pouring, so thinking of long term growth in price is unrealistic. Those pumping will lose their money again. and then it becomes a repeat cycle of "you pump, i dump"

You're the brainlets but you're too much of brainlets to realize it

this is where a real bulltrap can actually happen,

>support

This. The normies aren't buying our bags. The people buying Bitcoin are just trading it between themselves (whales and people already in the game)