It's safe to assume that women are on their own mental category?

It's safe to assume that women are on their own mental category?

I don't want to mean they're mentally inferior, but we can see the paralel between women and male sports and how women world records are actually the same of a 13 year old male athlete and they lose to 14 year old males.

So, following that sense, can we assume that women are mentally inferior to what we consider male mathematicians and male scientists?

Has there been any case in history of science of a female that can be at the same level male geniuses had been?

I'm not making a troll thread, but I usually assumed high school girls were on average dumber because they were young, but after spending time on college, I see no diference.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Who-are-the-most-notable-female-geniuses
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerty_Cori
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalyn_Sussman_Yalow
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_B._Elion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_B._Buck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françoise_Barré-Sinoussi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Blackburn
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_W._Greider
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May-Britt_Moser
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Youyou
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irène_Joliot-Curie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Hodgkin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Yonath
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Goeppert-Mayer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Prize_controversies
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marie Curie
But for God's sake, 99% famous scientists and inventors in the last century was men.
Now 90% of the persons that change the world are still men. Women can go to the fucking dumpster.

what was her IQ?

what's the posibility of to find another female like her?

Yes, the typical woman operates on a lower level of consciousness.

Let's do the following fun experiment:
Take any of the following categories: science, math, art, literature, philosophy, politics, sports.
Make a list of the 10 greatest males in that field.
Make a list of the 10 greatest females in that field.
Now make a list of the 10 greatest _persons_ in that field.
How many females are in that last list?

The problem is that women are by nature purely sexual beings and emotionally as well as cognitively underdeveloped. They are driven basically only by an undifferentiated desire for sexual satisfaction, an infantile envy for other women and an extreme disgust against those men they consider unattractive. Women are anti-intellectual, irresponsible, remorseless, unempathetic, ambitionless, entitled, egotistic, hyperpromiscuous creatures whose existence is solely justified by their ability to give birth.

>mfw these are the people I share Veeky Forums with

Fucking savage

are u a women?

Feel free to enlighten me with all of the female geniuses throughout history that you know of

Caitlyn Jenner.

It's the hormones, man. Seriously. I once took a tranny friend's estrogen for the lulz, and was a goddamn bawling idiot for like a month.

Use google man.

First result:
quora.com/Who-are-the-most-notable-female-geniuses

One of them was even mentioned in the first reply.

Also:
>traditional gender roles that promoted child-bearing instead of providing or innovating for most of recorded history have nothing to do with women not contributing to science as much as men.

I'm sorry, unless you have actual neurobiological evidence that women are intellectually inferior to men, noone will take you seriously. This argument is in the same tier as /pol/ racebait. Do you want to be like them?

so females have the same IQ as males?

Supposedly. Why is this thread on Veeky Forums without any actual data?

>Firsthand empirical research.

>Anecdotal examples.

Mm-HM.

>so females have the same IQ as males?
>Supposedly. Why is this thread on Veeky Forums without any actual data?

Same average, but lower standard deviation, so the most exceptional people (both unusually smart AND unusually dumb) are disproportionately male.

On average? No idea, I think there was a chart that showed that female IQ tended to be less distributed along the x-axis that men's, although that probably doesn't mean anything due to a lot of reasons:

>IQ
>neurobiological evidence
IQ is psychology bullshit, therefore bullshit. Veeky Forums likes to shit on IQ when it comes to psychology but uses it when it suits them. The reality is that IQ is very malleable.

>IQ
>accurate measure of intelligence
pick 1

>IQ
>determined wholly by genetics
again, pick 1

Not saying both genders have equal intelligence, but I don't think there's enough evidence to show that there is a significant discrepancy between the two that can't be explained by environmental factors.

how easy it's to find a women with the same or superior IQ as 125?

marie curie was retarded.
She discovered stuff, but she was retarded

I kinda been wondering something similar. Because whenever I heard of important female contributions to Veeky Forums, philosophy, or even social sciences they were mostly translators or talking about feminism.

>Has there been any case in history of science of a female that can be at the same level male geniuses had been?

Medicine,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerty_Cori

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalyn_Sussman_Yalow

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_B._Elion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_B._Buck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Françoise_Barré-Sinoussi

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Blackburn

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_W._Greider

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May-Britt_Moser

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_Youyou

Chemistry and Physics,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

Chemistry,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irène_Joliot-Curie

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Hodgkin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Yonath

Physics,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Goeppert-Mayer

Now proceed to off yourself op, I'm done spoon feeding you information you could have easily googled.

Hey Suzie, Wikipedia isn't a source.

Gr8 b8 m8

nice, but what's the percentaje of genius women vs male genius?

>not realizing all the links posted are nobel prize winners
>being this retarded

Go to bed basement dweller

Not him, but that's probably the most pathetic """argument""" you could have used at this point. If you wanna ignore evidence, you probably don't want to stay on Veeky Forums long.

Not sure to be honest, technically if you base it on IQ and race there should be way more asian female nobel winners but there aren't so I really don't know.

Pfft, Nobel prize, big deal.

You know Hitchcock never won an Oscar? Look that up on your plebeian reference site.

>at the same level male geniuses had been
No, Just no.

All the cherry picked examples you googled on wikipedia are widely unknown for a reason. It is because even the most talented females can hardly compete with lower rank male experts.

Hitchcock wasn't a genius.
Horror flicks are always low brow bullshit for emotional underachieving crowed.
95% of all Z flicks are horror.
The other 5% are scifi for people that don't understand science.

> It is because even the most talented females can hardly compete with lower rank male experts.

Which is why said females won nobel prizes in sciences right?

Are you even aware of how people have gone into science related fields since the nobel prizes came to be? The fact is that anyone who wins let alone gets nominated is a step above the rest in their respective field.

Trying to deny this makes you look like a fool.

>if you base it on IQ and race there should be way more asian female nobel winners
>if you base it on IQ and race there should be way more asian *male* nobel winners
FTFY: see

>Hitchcock wasn't a genius.
Search Results
gen·ius
ˈjēnyəs/
noun
noun: genius; plural noun: geniuses

exceptional intellectual or CREATIVE power or other natural ability.
"she was a teacher of genius"
synonyms: brilliance, intelligence, intellect, ability, cleverness, brains, erudition, wisdom, fine mind; More
artistry, flair
"the world knew of his genius"
talent, gift, flair, aptitude, facility, knack, bent, ability, expertise, capacity, faculty;
strength, forte, brilliance, skill, artistry
"she has a genius for organization"
antonyms: stupidity
a person who is exceptionally intelligent or CREATIVE, either generally or in some particular respect.
"one of the great musical geniuses of the 20th century"
synonyms: brilliant person, gifted person, mastermind, Einstein, intellectual, great intellect, brain, mind; More

Nobel prizes are not an indicator of intelligence or talent. These prizes are awarded for the subjective estimation of societal relevance of a discovery as seen by the Nobel committee. It's more or less a political decision.

>Nobel prizes are not an indicator of intelligence or talent.

0/10

>Nobel prizes are not an indicator of intelligence or talent
>societal relevance of a discovery
oh boy

Grace hopper.

Mathematician, computer scientist and military stuff

>one cherry picked outlier disproves the overall statistical trend

> implying the notoriously racist and sexist nobel prizes indicate anything significant
wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Prize_controversies
>Nobel's will specified that annual prizes are to be awarded for service to humanity

"Service to humanity" is arbitrary subjective philosophy bullshit and depends solely on the current political agenda of the Nobel committee. It has nothing to do with intelligence or talent. For example if the Nobel prize in medicine is awarded to a doctor who came up with a new method of gender reassignment surgery, then it's not because this was the greatest medical discovery up to that date, but rather because the Nobel committee decided that in this decade the "transgender" phenomenon should receive more media attention.

The guy who invented lobotomies got one.

Al Gore got one for making a powerpoint about global warming.

Obama got one for destabilizing 3 countries and getting America involved into 2 more wars.

>implying white males aren't the only demographic worth anything
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

All three are well above the median intelligence

But below average by academic standards. By no means they are geniuses.

>doesn't mention Noether or Lovelace, who are actual representatives of women intelligence

All you posted were lab monkeys who knew how to mix chemicals and play with cells. Noether alone was probably smarter than everyone on your list.

Egarious

Noether sure was smart, but there are thousands of men who were smarter than her and made deeper discoveries in math. That being said, women like Noether are extremely rare exceptions. Talent and ambition are usually the exact opposite of a typical woman's traits.

"We are going to send a rat in space, at 36 KM up from the ground" t. Patrice Keka

*rocket explodes*

"Of course this is a great success"

You can't make this shit up

>IQ is psychology bullshit
Even in psychology classes, one of the first things they teach you is that an IQ score != intelligence score, but just one way of trying to measure it (with basic logical tasks mostly).
IQ scores also have a strong environmental factor, and you can lose and gain IQ points during your lifetime. Which means you can train in order to have better scores. But it won't mean you will be instantly able to do a PhD on Lagrangian points after that training.
I never saw a whole board falling that hard for a meme. I guess a lot of you are too occupied to boast about the high IQ score you got on a sloopy online test and the superiority of STEM instead of researching what is the current state of the art in psychometrics.

Is James Cameron a genius? Stephen King? Stephen Spielberg? JJ Abrams? Ben Affleck? Keanu Reeves?

OP literally asked for examples.

Have fun dying a virgin.

You fucking brain let, why do you think it's called the "Academy"?

you can tell Veeky Forums has a high virgin population due to their relentless distrust and low view of women

imagine if men had been forced to raise children and had ABSOLUTELY no opportunities to attain a higher education just as women had been for... THE ENTIRETY OF HISTORY UNTIL THE 20TH CENTURY?

just because you lack empathy and can't understand that woman are a group of people with different values and a different way of living than men doesn't mean they are inferior in any way

you virgins are almost /pol/ tier retarded

It sure is r9k in here

Don't bother, these threads attract /r9k/ virgins like flies on a piece of shit. The arguments have already been presented and they will not change the posters' opinions. Move along and let this unfortunate abortion of a thread die.

Male feminist detected.

Every man who has to interact with women on a regular basis knows how worthless they are. Good for you that you obviously haven't yet interacted with women, so you can hold up your fantasy of them being pure and innocent goddesses.

>woman are a group of people with different values and a different way of living
That's a nice euphemism for describing that they are remorseless sex obsessed sluts, incapable of empathy, love or loyalty.

Citication needed

Otto Weininger "Geschlecht und Charakter" 1903

i am literally a woman
with a vagina
born a female

>That's a nice euphemism for describing that they are remorseless sex obsessed sluts, incapable of empathy, love or loyalty.

are you implying the vast majority of males are not craving sex and love? it's not something that's limited to either sex, but because women have to remain 'selective' you autists demonize them just because they don't want to get involved with your irritating and clingy faggotass

It's that the autists can relate fine to other males but they can't relate to females because their thought process is broken.

>with a vagina
Yeah, that bleeding axe wound is pretty much the only thing you have going on in your life. Women's only objective is to seek sexual pleasure. Outside of that, their primitive existence doesn't allow them to grasp, let alone prioritize any higher values. Sad and despicable.

literally apply your standard to your
>superior
male race and you'll be really shocked

i'm not sure what's more sad in your post; the fact that you're trying to impose your moral compass as objectively correct or that fact that your autism inhibits you from experiencing any empathy whatsoever to any woman at all

Topkek. Not the guy, but this is literally the face of virgin desperation and rejection angst. What the hell made you like this anyway? It's got to be a worthy cause at least.

>apply your standard to your male race
Well, males are not exclusively sexual. Sexuality is just one of many aspects of their personality. Males are capable of friendship, loyalty, honor, responsibility, ambition, intellectualism. Hence why males created culture, literature, science, math, politics, philosophy, art and sports. In the meantime women contributed nothing but their stinking holes.

kek'd

Anyway, there appears truth in the fact that women are all valued due to them being the reproductive bottleneck (insemination by one male occupies their capacities for 9 months) and thus they just need to achieve like men do.

oh yeah? and you don't think that because men PREVENTED WOMEN FROM MOVING UP IN SOCIETY FOR THE ENTIRETY OF HUMAN HISTORY BY DENYING THEM ACCESS TO HIGHER EDUCATION AND EQUAL RIGHTS had anything at all to do with that?

See, I can't even relate to you. You assume I have a disparity between yourself.

Every think woman were not strong and smart enough to take it? You just implied males are better by implying we need to grant you access. We were all a baby once.

>Is James Cameron a genius? Stephen King? Stephen Spielberg? JJ Abrams? Ben Affleck? Keanu Reeves?
Are they "unusually creative"?
Besides, the original point this user made:
>You know Hitchcock never won an Oscar?
...was that there's no award that reliably tells us whether some particular people are somehow superior, or outstanding in their field.

...Sure. I just want greentext stories of your experiences. Kind of entertaining and sad at the same time.

males are biologically physically stronger than women and have had the ability impose their will upon women because of that; if women were stronger than men, the same would have been true

>meet up with girl
>i brought my friend so you don't rape me user
>..........

kek'd

Anyway, there appears truth in the idea that women are all valued due to them being the reproductive bottleneck (insemination by one male occupies their capacities for 9 months) and thus they just don't need to achieve like men do.

Here's a text by an academic conjecturing the origins of difference in a (for current political standards) almost polemical way:
denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm

The "oppression of women" is a myth. Women who were sufficiently talented and ambitious (e.g. Maria Agnesi or Emmy Noether) were always able to publish their ideas. The problem is just that such ambitious women are extremely rare, because the typical woman is nothing but a brainless fuck hole.

>what was her IQ?
obviously not too high seeing how she irradiated the fuck out of herself

>The "oppression of women" is a myth.

next are you gonna tell me that

>The "oppression of blacks under slavery in america" is a myth.

...being denied equal rights under the government and living in a society where the other sex is able to physically overpower you and thus control what you can and can't do isn't oppression to you?

It's funny that "virgin" is the only insult you can think of. Because that underlines the female role as having to offer nothing but her bodily orifices. A female cannot give anything else to a man. She is not capable of giving love or intellectual input. She can only grant or deny access to her cunt.

>you can tell Veeky Forums has a high virgin population due to their relentless distrust and low view of women
You can tell this was written by a woman, because "if you don't like women you must not deserve access to pussy".

>UNTIL THE 20TH CENTURY?
So, in other words, no-one alive today falls under your dark ages for women.

>can't understand that woman are a group of people with different values and a different way of living than men doesn't mean they are inferior in any way
>different doesn't mean different

You're comparing blacks to females? You're comparing the suffering of niggers under slavery to the female privilege of being worshipped solely for having a stinking gap between her legs? Damn, you're racist as fuck.

>Damn, you're racist as fuck.
No, she just lacks empathy like all other women

> denied equal rights under the government
which are ?
> where the other sex is able to physically overpower you and thus control what you can and can't do isn't oppression to you?
You have power over the disabled and challenged. We must amputate your limbs to establish balance among people so everyone is equal and nobody can overpower one another.

you're also forgetting to inhibit any living organism that overpowers other organisms from overpowering them. So pretty much the only way to not have any oppression in life is to exterminate it all.

indeed this just proves the argument you're fighting against

if they were equal why would women let men do this to them?

so because strength doesn't matter in today's society what is stopping women from ending the oppression?

>It's safe to assume that women are on their own mental category?

Yes. Women excel at mental things involving social grouping/clan/family oriented tasks, while men excel at mental things involving hunting, tracking, and navigating. Even the brain reflects these differences physically.

These two very old aspects of life end up separating other abilities as well. Both may have high IQ's or both may have low IQ's, but neither can be compared properly due to the fundamental mental differences.

Keep in mind that divisional social propaganda is used as a "divide and conquer" tactic to help keep society unbalanced and to control the populace. Most gender arguments come down to this type of social programming.