Future of surgery?

So, I'm a an ugly guy in my 20s. I'm quite frustrated because I'm judged by my facial structure.

What I wanted to ask you is, do you think there is a possibility that in the future there will exist more means of improving one's face beyond plastic surgery, that would be able to turn someone's ugly face into an attractive one? Current capabilities of plastic surgery can't do that as we all know, you just end up looking worse, a freak. Please help me out on this one!

date outside your race

>date outside your race
Nop OP, but I've tried that.
Didn't really help.

Celebrity I resemble the most?
goddamn Stephen King, FML

like a buttload of problems in life this can be solved with tissue engineering.

Could you tell me more? How long would it be until such a thing would be widespread and at its peak function?

Not possible, eastern slavs don't "tolerate" other races so well, therefore we are extremely homogeneous in terms of diversity.

itkf bro ;_;

on the bright side, you can be sure that the people who are nice to you aren't doing it because you are attractive

that's no small thing, user. trust me.

How will this change his face?

Reminder that he was degenerate enough to take LSD and smoke 420. What a frontpage boy you guys have.

Eh, doesn't seem so bright to me if you're struggling to even make the first contact..

You're making it sound like it's a bad thing.

I'm no expert but you would have to heavily intervene on the skull, and that seems difficult.

If you're going to an hero because of this why not just going into science and try to make it a reality by yourself?

Well, the only thing giving me hope and thus keeping me motivated to go and earn some god damn money is that hopefully in the future, one day I'll be able to "engineer" my face and look myself in the mirror without feeling sick. The hope of such a feat being possible is enough to keep me going, even though it might never happen in my lifetime. Also I love science!

Korean surgeons literally can change your ethnic!!

Google is your friend.

also they can increase your height and change your sex like you were born like this.

>2016
>Pectus excavatum still is a pain in the ass to solve
I would prefer being ugly

i just google it wtf??

He probably comes from Veeky Forums and is exaggerating it. Between that, wide hips and gyno they should rename it /body dysmorphia/

See, I've Googled this a lot, and it kind of seemed strange they would operate on someone who is other than an Asian, since we have a different face structure. I heard about Korean surgeons getting ton of practice since it is so popular there, and it would seem logical they get a ton of practice on their own race, and I don't really know if they'd even be able to achieve such results on a Caucasian person for example. I've tried finding some pre and post surgeries by Koreans on Caucasians, but I barely found anything. I don't really know, do you perhaps know more?

Meh, I'm find with my dong and height.

I'm sorry if you have that dude, but I trust in the future, and so should you.

I'm an ugly fuck but I have a qt 3.14 gf. It'd an LDR and I literally don't know why she's going out with me. So although:
>on the bright side, you can be sure that the people who are nice to you aren't doing it because you are attractive
is true, I wish it was because I don't know why she is.

Money/dick/confidence probably

Nice dude. I wish I wouldn't care about my looks. But that's why I hope for the best in future! Good luck to you both!

>Not possible, eastern slavs don't "tolerate" other races so well, therefore we are extremely homogeneous in terms of diversity.
So. Move away from eastern slavistan.

>money
Just a uni student studying maths, and I want to go into research so I won't be raking in money either.
>dick
I'm asian with a 5 incher
>confidence
It could be this actually. My housemate isn't the best looking guy either but he manages to pull with his confidence.

>I wish I wouldn't care about my looks
I know that I'm far from the best looking guy and I'm fully aware of it, and I don't even bother to dress well when I visit her. It's literally just jeans and a t-shirt. Honestly, if there was a way to improve one's face like OP mentioned, I'd take it, so it's not like I don't care about my looks either.
But like the user above said, it could be about confidence!
Thanks for nice wishes buddy, I hope you pull as many cuties as possible!

Starting next year, Deutschland!
Thanks dude!

But what happens when you actually achieve something? How do you know they aren't being nice to you because you're successful?

You can try and hide it I guess, or not bring it up until much later. Just be modest.

And Feynman was a Jew, what your point? This isn't /pol/, who gives a fuck.

>dick
because people want to see the dick of an ugly person that's really far away before deciding if they want to be with them right?

any more thoughts on the op?

>Not possible, eastern slavs don't "tolerate" other races so well
Where are you? They seem to tolerate well in the UK

Croatia

/b/tard here. just posting that I admire mr.feynman

over and out

One last bump niggas.

Bump for interest.

By the time plastic surgery is advanced enough to be capable of making anyone look attractive you'll either be dead or too old to care anymore/for it to matter anymore.

just b urself

Not for personal use before you're 50