The march bull run is ready for blast off

user... I

no.

when will the bull run actually start, these posts are getting as bad as link

I think slow climb from now on

it won't. we'll just go between 400B and 500B. crypto moon season is over forever

I wish

Unfortunately the volume is shitless, and this is all a manipulative pump, it's more realistic to expect a dump this month.

dont say i didnt warn ya

much love from big dog remember the name

big dog just made it go to 11.1k

much love from big dog

I think at worst, we're getting ready to see one hell of a short squeeze.

Thank you then. I'm all in BTC.

Look at the monthly idiot

you're welcome little dog

why do you type like a chocolate face?

Not for mooooooooooonths. We will continue this pattern of rising then crashing, then rising a bit more than last time then crashing again until then

big dog comes with love
you come with hate

big dog forgives you

thanks, just shorted 100k

>DBC still dropping

Fucking pajeets.

youre literally just guessing

Nope. I've drawn plenty of meme lines. It's true.

big dog just bought 100k

If you think we reached maximum height of media attention, you're forgetting that most of these coins haven't even produced a finished blockchain product. It's all vaporware except for a few of them.

You can also say we have went through the media and and greed phase. It doesn't always mimic the meme graph accurately. We're either going to 100k or below 1k.

you must be fucking stupid to even THINK this is the end lol?

hello? working products? technology? implementation? why the fuck would anyone think crypto is not gonna grow anymore

holy shit

>that pic
>there's no way we're at the beginning of the stealth phase haha

guys, bitcoin will be worth over $100k soon. look, i mined this shit before most of you were born and knew it would either be worth 0 or 100k+. its fucking 10k weve basically done it. only need 10x which is easy. and yeah im rich af now lol

Below 1k will never happen cause that is below the minimum profit margin for miners to keep BTC afloat. If it goes to around 4k the miners will shut down and kill the coin forever. Whales WILL NOT let that happen. Unless they wanna go work at mcdonalds that is.

um, sir, it says we're nearing the end of the "awareness" phase. don't question the magical meme chart

bull run season is when we hit 20k again. confidence will have been restored and thats when we pump. until then we slowly rise.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Pretty sure we're just at the end of the Awareness Phase.

2018 is the year of plenty of working products being released and actually utilised. The Mania Phase this year is going to be insane.

We're all going to make it Anons.

>$1,000
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

god stop this meme you tards

the BTC system is dynamic and works off economic incentives... as the price goes down, miners have to exit since as you say profitability goes down, but then mining difficulty adjusts downward too, so it is more profitable to mine...

it's called an equilibrium

t. non-brainlet who actually understands this stupid useless tech

Just so you know, this is a speculative comment. Keeping options open that's it. Do you define CNBC and Ellen as the peak of bitcoin media attention? Maybe we've reached it. I don't know for sure.
That's the only good point that makes sense as to why a crash will never and cannot happen. Not unless another coin takes over.

Question is where do you guys stand on where we are at on the meme graph? Did we return to a mean of 8-10k and we're going up? Have we yet to see what btc truly can be and it takes off to 100k? Or are we in the bull trap and in the next couple days the pink wojaks come out?

whaat a great fucking day to start of the green month bois!

Jesus. The larping here is so gay. Obviously a z wanna be, or z himself.

Either way. Faggot.

>Question is where do you guys stand on where we are at on the meme graph? Did we return to a mean of 8-10k and we're going up? Have we yet to see what btc truly can be and it takes off to 100k? Or are we in the bull trap and in the next couple days the pink wojaks come out?
did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, the universe doesn't conform to a picture someone made and doesn't have to "be" anywhere on it?

Nope. That's why it's a meme graph. Knowing this market, it can move any which way at any given time because of the low cap compared to the stock market.
You're right.

march 7th screen cap this
it is the beginning.

Volume too low.