This coin will be 200-300 dollars within 2 weeks

Veeky Forums is about to get memed on so fucking hard

>stacked development team with degrees from prestigious universities and phds
>bitcoin name attracts normies and gives exposure
>supply will only be equal to the amount of btc/zcl that was in the right place during snapshot, driving price up while also having high marketcap, giving exposure from being on front page of cmc
>uses zcash tech without shitty founders fee
>better than btg and bcash in every way while also having less of a supply
>Doubled mining reward and they will add unclaimed coins to rewards pool, making this one of the most profitable coins on the market to mine
>decentralized exchange with btcp pairs on the way
>binance listing on the way
>fulfills satoshi's vision in every way, first dual fork of its kind and first fork to have a real whitepaper before launch

On the off chance that Veeky Forums is right and the coin is oversold on its day of launch, I will be scooping up all sub $50 btcp I can. This coin is going to be worth so much once people realize its value, despite all the shit-eating fud I see from retards on Veeky Forums. Buy all the cheap btcp you can get if you are smart, because it will never be that price again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/8187mm/bitcoin_private_should_upgrade_to_zkstarks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op doesn't realized he got scammed, kinda sad.

explain what an unclaimed coin is? not really a fork then.

Does anyone know the deposit limit for Kucoin without ID?

And just kek at the unreal FUD here

> he thinks this Shitcoin everyone bought to dump will be with 50 dollars lmao

>scammed

Stay poor. BTG was an actual scam. Look at its price against its supply.

Absolutely no value, isn't better than zcash or Monero so fuck off

BTG at least was upfront with their premine, BTCP enriched all their insiders to the detriment of everyone else.

>mad because didnt participate in snapshot

It is better than zcash, because it does not have a 20% founders fee.

And it doesnt need to BEAT monero. It only needs to do what monero does and COMPETE. If it does what monero does, and has a lower supply, it will have a higher price per coin logically. Fudders BTFO

>to the detriment of everyone else

LMAOing at some retards. It in no way was in detriment to everybody else, and it is used to further the project.

Why the fuck cant i move my zcl out of cryptopia?

Name is better than ZCash or Monero by an order of magnitude. Bitcoin + Private explains what it is succinctly and powerfully. "El Monero" literally sounds like it should be the name for Mexican money.

i heard btcp's crypto doesn't scale. they devs know this though so they plan to replace it with something else next year. worth mentioning though.

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/8187mm/bitcoin_private_should_upgrade_to_zkstarks/

How do i claim my BTCP? i had my ZCL in electro wallet

SOMEBODY THINKS EXACTLY LIKE I DO. THE EXACT SAME THOUGHTS BASICALLY.

I AM NOT INSANE

>How do i claim my BTCP? i had my ZCL in electro wallet
Wait till btcp wallet released in 24 hours and use your same pass, dat file, seed, private key etc.

zcash tech actually does beat monero. it is some peer reviewed science shit (zero knowledge proofs shiiiezzz) while monero is simply of bitcoin ripoff with a bit of coin mixing baked into it

top kek

It's going to be worth more than $120, right guys?
HAHA

If it isn't going up to at least 100 bucks I got JUSTed, thanks buttrex. but I'm toying around with minor amounts so eh... still would suck. Fingers crossed you are right op

Yeah im not selling btcp under 300 dollars. This thing is going to moon

does this have segwit?