Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

For brekky, I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a delicious Sausage and Egg McMuffin, golden, crisp Hash Browns and a hot, freshly brewed Expresso

I've never had hash browns. Are they good? They're just potatoes, right?

fuck off

no thanks I already made breakfast.

Fuck McDonalds advertising threads

Doing the right thing

Its fucking 5.30
They stopped serving breakfast hours ago you twat.

>she doesn't know

>what are timezones

Last week I went to mickey dickies 3x before work to get one sausage biscuit. Shit is just too good. Sucks paying $1.30 every time, this week I'll make my own

I let my dog shit in my mouth because it tasted better than anything on the McDonald's menu.

Im hungry

For some reason when i lie down i get hungry

>Expresso
Dipshit.

>Dipshit
Dipshit.

bump

I think it's hilarious McD's hires people to shillpost on this board. I wonder what other companies do it too.

>Expresso

You're retarded, why are you paying so much for that dry piece of shit.
Next time get 2 egg mcgriddles instead.

Reported and saged this thread for advertising

McDonald's breakfast is the jam and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Y'all love to sit around on your high horse and cluck your tongues at McDonald's but I guar-un-fuckin-tee that every single one of you fraudulent pretentious Aspies would completely smash on some delicious sausage McMuffins

its all about the big breakfast nigga
one thing that pisses me off though is they only put one fucking syrup in the bag. you cant eat 3 hotcakes with one fucking package of syrup thats horseshit

you are allowed to ask for extra syrup and they always comply

>smash on some
>on
I hope you're black?

Where do you get plates this invisible?

you can't possibly be this retarded

IKEA brah

Yeah I'm sure people just pull this shit in their free time.

What does McDonalds need to advertise for unless they're coming out with something new? They're the most recognizable restaurant in the world.

bumping mcdonalds best

I want a mcmuffin

good thread

>expresso
:^)