What the fuck, why is this shitcoin exploding??

What the fuck, why is this shitcoin exploding??

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized
twitter.com/UPbitExchange/status/969398885599907840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bittrex listing
dont fomo youll get burned

Fell for the shitcoin meme

Fuck almost 20% up and still going.

Lol keep fudding

can only pump so high with the astronomical number of bagholders in this shitcoin. they'll all be waiting for 1k sats and will get dumped on yet again.

1. Bittrex listing
2. Mainnet launch this month

bitrrex listing and bringing forward mainnet. People fomoing in as they believe otherwise they might miss it especially if the mainnet is brought forward again.

wtf is this, seriously.

Can’t wait to finally dump this shitcoin

if the scam worked before, why not do it again

Because once something gets labeled a scam its over.

I've been shilling tron on this board for over a month and all i hear is "hurrr it's a scam" and "muh justin sun tweets". I tried to warn you but biz truley is retarded.

fuck fuck fuck, is still have some trx on me. should i sell now that is high or is this going to moon? should i buy more?

I'm about to buy some, fuck it

Eh, its massively undervalued @ 400 sats, even 500 sats is slightly undervalued

550 tonight then dump back down

Already fomo'd in at 5600 eth. It's god damn dumb that this is what I've been reduced to. Making money off the coin I shit on anyone for buying for months.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME BROTHERS TO NOT FOMO MY FINGER IS ITCHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck it, im not buying. Ive been hurt too many times.

I think you should buy, user. You could use a reality check to keep you humble. Go ahead and buy into this notorious shitcoin that has already pumped 20% and is pumping for no reason other than a listing on a dead exchange.

why exactly is it a shitcoin? seriously asking

In the old days this was more than enough for a easy 2x

some retards bought at .30 and are mad they lost their money

What said.
This project has been kicking ass lately. Justin Sun has been working his ass of this month hiring top quality employees. Look into the connection between trx and alipay. With test net being pushed up & main net launch may 31st, consider these current prices still dirt cheap.

bought in at .0000019. I need this shit to go higher please.

HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously fucking kys

Mainnet advanced to May from July. Expanding to 5 cities total and 500+ staff. Just listed on two new exchanges including Bittrex.

Justin Sun = Steve Jobs of crypto but not douchebag.

>If you don't hold at least some TRX you hate money.

We won't get consumer confidence back until we hit at least .15-.20 but as it stands TRX is like the best coin for daytrading. Random swings with high volume and as long as you don't get too greedy you can pull a fairly safe +10% whenever anything happens

there is interview of him saying basically that steve jobs type business is his aim. Be the better brand as in a market everything is going to eventually be the same. So once max efficiency is reached you have to add extra value. E.G Style etc

when should I dump?

Absolutely agree. Looks like it tested the new bottom twice already. Follow those boll waves boys.

If you didn't dump already you lost.

Exploding??

I paid .15 for it in Dec you dick. I need it to 300% from here to break even.

Don't.
Stop loss : none

how about their entire whitepaper being plagiarized?

0.00000050 sats increase and it's exploding? This really is a bear market lol

>Unironically buying Tron

Unironically kys

That was a fud. The translation to english was pieced together using similar terms in other coin whitepapers. If you can read chinese you will see the whitepaper wasn't plagerized at all.

kek I bought a bunch of these for 3 cents. Just waiting for the next decent pump to dump these shitcoins

THAT'S IT, I'M BUYING RIGHT FUCKING NOW, WHISH ME LUCK

babbys first pump and dump

no the chinese whitepaper was also proven plagerized. Some of the wps of other companies were only in english lol so they deff copied with intent.

trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

Stay far away, if you are hodling this is perfect time to dump that turd.

Didn't know that - thanks!

Lol how are my bags doing? Let them know I do think of them from time to time

Its a turd, but its a mooning turd. I got in at 470, dumping this shit at 550.

thats normal for tron pumps

UPBIT and BITTREX

Because you touch yourself at night.

justin is a hype beast

Tron will be $1.20-$1.35 EOY.
You should literally buy 100k or go all in if your a poorfag, ride the waves and trade to glory

It's going to be listed in upbit march 3.

twitter.com/UPbitExchange/status/969398885599907840

Hold these bags, upbit is as big as binance.

Actually dump before it gets listed on Upbit or you will get dumped on. That's a fact.

I unironically believe in this, am i a fucking retard?

I fomo bought a few hours ago. Already up 11%.
This coin is still very undervalued IMO. I meant to get in over a week ago when it was 3 cents.

FUCK THIS COIN. Never again. Enjoy your little ride boys. Hope you get out before it dumps 80% if it’s value again.