Why is it that when an African-American is adopted into a middle to upper class Caucasian family who are of average...

Why is it that when an African-American is adopted into a middle to upper class Caucasian family who are of average intelligence, they grow up and behave just as they would had they grown up in the 'ghetto'?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats racist because it implies something negative about black people

bump

>thats racist because it implies something negative about black people
Gorilla-posting also makes it seem less plausible.

>of average intelligence
There's the problem. People of average intelligence are violent anti-intellectual douchebags.

Because of a lack of good black role models in the media.

>not even citing a /pol/ tier article
God, they aren't even trying.

Because genetic influences are overwhelmingly more important than environmental influences.

Because people aren't treated equally by society no matter who their parents are.

> if I call it /pol/ tier maybe I can dismiss facts
sjw-tier shitposting is not allowed

Why do blacks commit so much crime?

higher frequency of low vntr maoa alleles

>facts

Growing up with stereotype confirmation bias of others around them.

What the fucking hell is he doing ?

did she died

Because "liberals" excuse their bad behavior so they take advantage of it.

1.) Citation?
2.) /pol/ isn't Veeky Forums
3.) This is evidence Veeky Forums has become polluted with /pol/

When did Cesaro become a nig?

>This is evidence Veeky Forums has become polluted with /pol/
Eh, it's been that way for a while, albeit just a small part of Veeky Forums. They don't really post in real science threads, except for these racebait ones where they don't have to know science or post evidence to begin with. I guess everyone plays to their strengths huh?

>hje thinks his daily reading of ifls is knowing science

> fi I say /pol/ long enough maybe I can stop people from talking about black people.
Why are you so triggered ? I doubt you do the same thing when people say "white people are x"
Why are you so racist ?

I dunno. Did you see the Stefan thread?
Shitronne of "science doesn't need the scientific method or proof and fuck logic" nonsense.

Because socio-educational discrepancies that started by them being introduced as slaves to the country that kept through thanks to segregation that just recently was abolished.

This all is increased by confirmation bias and little efforts to reform society as people generally want to keep their classes. Similar to how Dalit in India are always gonna be shit eaters because their religion says so.

their hypocrisy is amusing, they will go on about how evil white people are but completely tip toe around any other race.

projecting = irrational
again, for the samefag... same thing.

I came here from the molyneux thread because I think that one is 10 times more cancerous

>everyone plays to their strengths
Yes, strawmanning is included to /pol/ack strengths, you don't have to prove anything.

I'm glad that you don't even deny your hypocritical racism. Now go spread ebola elsewhere.

>little efforts to reform society
do you live under a rock? white people have been hard at work trying to end their privilege so far as they made this society disadvantage them.

The reason black people are the way they are is because white people do through hurdles to dare not offend them. So black people take advantage of this.

I see repeating your tantrum is clearly your strength.

> evolution denying sjwtard is trying to form an argument
how cute

Well, you sure showed me by not denying your fallacies.

Anecdotal

you never accused me of any in the first place. I can see playing retarded is another of your strengths. I guess that's what you'll have to do when Chinese biology wrecks Western dogmatists in the coming years.

>Making scientific racism arguments
>Not knowing there is a academic term
>"Scientific racism"
>and that it's been debunked as a pseudoscience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

*yawn*

/pol/ loses again.

>you never accused me of any in the first place
>mfw /pol/acks are this dumb irl

fuck yeah you defeated /pol/ with wikipedia link !!!
we can go back to shooting the whitey and spreading ebola again xDD

> projecting his own autism this hard.
go back to the land of rape and ebola trigglypuff

Affirmative action is bullshit and doesn't end social discrepancies and in fact only has the opposite effect.
That's just America veing retarded.
What really needs to be done is pumping all available money into education and make it as free and accessible as possible so that the lower class citizens can also become educated.

This is what I mean when I say there's little done. What you posted is just showing how America is fighting symptoms not the actual root of the problem

/pol/ is defeated by wikipedia everyday
and that's sad
because wiki isn't always accurate, but it's always more accurate than /pol/
always.

There is no mention of fallacies until that post, dingus. Calling me a pollack is not a fallacy it's an assertion. Enjoy the coming decades when Chinese biologists who don't have your moral hangups completely burst bubbles in your dogmatism.

"Liberals" are incompetent and the source of their own problems was my point, m8.

Here you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

And you did it again with your Chinese ethics example, which you are using against me even though I never brought it up. This place is definitely not for you.

> my scientific credibility goes as far as wikipedia and tumblr blogposts
pretty good for a dumb SJWtard. atleast you don't just talk about your feefees

There is no logic in your argument, just cliquesism.
>in group narcissism is an academic term
>outer group bullying is an academic term

I'm struggling to find one /pol/ post that isn't using a strawman. Astounding.

Do you even know how that fallacy works? That's where I misrepresent your argument. Me dismissing you as the ifls brainlet you are isn't misrepresenting your argument. it's the same shit you did when you called me and op a polack. Soc pot fuck right off.

And btw you don't have to bring up something for me to bring it up. That's not how that fallacy works brainlet.

jesus fuck it's like explaining shit to a pompous little toddler.

You wouldn't know logic if it slapped you across the face.

>genetic fallacy

pot stop calling kettle black. you did this shit with your whole pol spiel and now you have the gall to complain? fuck off.

Not even the user you were talking to. Just pointing out your bullshit and how what you said is meaningless in terms of argumentative value

But it's ok when "your side" does it.

This must be some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

>Me dismissing you as the ifls brainlet you are isn't misrepresenting your argument
You're right, this is yet ANOTHER fallacy called ad hominem, might want to look it up. Me calling you a polack is the same, except for the fact that /pol/ can't be reasonably defended in the first place.

Also from the same strawman wiki page as an example:
>"Inventing a fictitious persona with actions or beliefs which are then criticized, implying that the person represents a group of whom the speaker is critical."

Sound familiar?

> fallacy
lets not fucking start again with this Stefan

Pot, give up. You got your ass beat. You were thrown the same shit back at you and you went to cry about it like a little bitch and were called out for it. Just take what's left of your dignity and walk away.

>I owned you!!!11
Yup, you sure did, lel.

Ironically, I agree with you. It's time to stop since I've wasted enough time already.

Yup I did. You got that much right.

I'm not surprised that you consider ignoring a whole reply as a victory. I guess we made a full circle back to the "playing to our strengths" point. pottery

my reply being over your head isn't ignoring anything

>too smart for you!!1
sign of a brainlet

Last I checked adopted black children on average had a significant rise in IQ.

>desperate attempts to recover from their self-inflicted trainwreck for arguments
i'm going to bed

That's good for you. Hide from the arguments presented to you. That's probably easier than actually addressing anything.