MY gf is hosting a brunch at her house tomorrow and I can't think of what I should make

MY gf is hosting a brunch at her house tomorrow and I can't think of what I should make.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/spaghetti_with_chilli_89628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you really want to be a hit, bring lots of shit to make Bloody Marys with.

Quiche

Maybe something like this?: bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/spaghetti_with_chilli_89628

When life gives you lemons

Mimosas. A shit ton of mimosas.

Also get all the fixins (pear onions, picled asparagus, beef sticks, GOOD hot sauce, tito's) for a bloody mary bar.

You don't know how right you are. Always bring alcohol in some masked form.

Don't forget some good spicy seasoning to either mix in or coat the rims with. I use either Tony's or Old Bay.

I got the best reactions when I baked fresh bread for a party.
It consists of nothing but wheat flour, water, yeast, salt, a tiny bit of sugar and olive oil and if you really wanna go crazy, Italian herbs. You can make the dough and finish baking when you get there so that the bread comes fresh out of the oven for all the other guests. Bonus points if you also bring a dip/spread such as pizza sauce, hummus, aioli etc.

Bloody marys. Mimosas. Filthy martinis. Screwdrivers. Bloody beers. Micheladas.

Yes, fresh baked soda bread is perfect for a co-workers dinner party. Pairs nicely with cold apple juice

Jesup funk crust niggling fickle dickle sucker
Do you people know what brunch is

underrated posts

An excuse to sleep in, eat breakfast late with friends, and drink lots of alcohol with it.

Dude that second post is seven minutes and two posts above yours. That's not what underrated means. It just means no one had time to react to it yet.

Hivemind

Nice, you're clearly the superior baiter

lol master baiter

That poor janitor that has to deal with that giant bag of piss..

make lasagna. its easy.

Pics.

My gut instinct is to go quiche, which is good, but the other suggestions in this thread make a good argument.

Alcohol is always a winner, the more the better. Bloody Marys, Bellinis, Mimosas, Vodka on ice, whatever one will get everyone too tanked to care about the food. Fresh baked bread is also a damn good idea if you have the time to do that. I like a nice focaccia with plenty of sea salt or olives and rosemary. Rosemary baguettes also hit the spot

>My gut instinct is to go quiche

Okay now you're just trying to fit in, the point isn't to get totally smashed and forget about food, thats what high schoolers do. If people get a buzz on from a few traditionally acceptable brunch cocktails thats fine but this isn't friday night at the pub after payday

You and I obviously have very different ideas of brunch then

You're just immature.
If you're drinking alcohol at a brunch for the sole purpose of getting hammered, don't go. Cause no one actually likes being around people like you

Only boring people like you don't

kek

voting for this

I'd just pop it with a hook on a broom handle, let it find the drain naturally.

lol, yeah drink alcohol because it's not a drug

>getting hammered on bloody mary's and mimosas
kek

I love samosas.

Make edibles but dont tell anyone.

Tldr

Drug your gf and her friends without them knowing.

Your "Tldr" was longer than your initial statement.

No way.

Thank you