Cheese powder

I just bought this cheese powder and have no idea what to do with it.

Make KD.

make mac and cheese

repeat 50 times

I've been interested in this. Mainly to make Mac n cheese with cheap whole grain pasta. I also want to try it with mashed potatoes.

You use it the same way you'd use cheese in a cheese sauce. It's the same as the powder that comes in boxed mac and cheese. Use it in addition to regular cheese to add a salty fake cheese flavor to a sauce. Use it in place of real cheese in any kind of sauce.

Just mix it with milk/cream and use that for whatever you want. Nachos, pasta sauce, dip, etc.

You could also mix it with some other dry spices and use it as a rub for chicken.

Crosshatch and dry rub a ham, then roast.

Since you're wasting money on needless crap, try marijuana.

Honestly don't even smoke

I figured it was similar to the Mac and cheese cheese. Dryrubs are an interesting idea, I'll try it out

What is KD? Kraft Dinner?

sprinkle it on popcorn.

I didn't know you could buy just cheese powder. Is it just cheese where all the moisture has been removed, or do they remove the fat too? I could see potential uses for something like that if it's actually made from ok cheese.

Sounds good! I'll have to get some kernels next time i go to the grocery store.

Yeah, I kinda accidentally found it on amazon and had to try it. It has pretty great flavor desu, the only thing I've used it for so far was on an English muffin with a little butter.

I bought this same tub. It makes a pretty good cheese soup mix.

2 cups instant coffee creamer
1⁄2 cup imitation bacon bits
1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
2 cups instant potato flakes

Mix all ingredients in a plastic container.
For single serving - Add 1/2 cup of mix to 1 cup of boiling water, mix and enjoy!

FYI this shit is like napalm if you spill it on yourself.

Cheddar biscuits

A soup composed solely of dehydrated imitation food substances.

I am disturbed but at the same time aroused.

Make some awful Mac and cheese and eat it while watching family guy alone on kiss cartoon

Then why did you buy it?

How much did it cost OP?

>Mainly to make Mac n cheese with cheap whole grain pasta.
So you want Kraft Mac and cheese with marginally less shitty pasta? Seems like if you were going to use whole grain anything you'd just make it like mom used to.

Not OP, but just checked their site. It's $10 for the one he posted, or $9 for the Mac and Cheese mix, or $8 for the color free mix. Seems they specialize in dehydrated powders. Eggs, cream, milk, OJ, kelp, even a couple of shrooms.

Why did you come into a thread and immediately start sperging about something unrelated? Did Tyrone bully you while smelling of weed again?

Since you're wasting money on needless crap, try video games.
Try toys.
Try television.
Try movies.

Shit, try good food. Cooking past a certain point is just for enjoyment, you don't NEED it.

Dip.

>Gourmet cheddar cheese powder

Put it on french fries.

Put it on popcorn.

My mom never cooked :(

Liberal rub on fingers and cock and pretend you had sexy times with a cheddar maiden from cheddarland

It's p. good for what it is. I liked to dip toast into it

i guess its something like
dehydrated milk powder
cornstarch
soy lecithine
beta carotene
artificial cheese flavoring

OP, show us the ingredient label

or better yet
>make mac and cheese
>"NOW WITH 100x MORE CHEESE"™

mix it with bad dragon cum

>beta carotene
probably annato

sniff it lad, its powa!

Pocket sand the shit out of somebody

>Gourmet
>Cheese
>Powder
>AMERICA

lmFao

You obviously know nothing about how gourmet the cheese powder is from my country.

baka, throw it in the trash and buy nutritional yeast instead senpai

dump some into a bag of cheap tortilla chips and shake.

you've got something akin to doritos. it might even be better than doritos.

Hourly obsessed yurpoor shitpost

mad amerilard detected

Yuro fuccboi detected

Fry it up?
Mix cheese powder with dry ingredients maybe some panko, mix beer with wet ingredients, make batter and deep fry...oh I dunno. More cheese?

Anything that tastes good fried.

Jesus, do you create fair food for a living? Because beer and cheese fried cheese is definitely fair food.

Since mine was one of two serious responses to the OP, I'm not too worried about fair food being my contribution.