That person who grabs all the outer slices from a thin crust pizza

>that person who grabs all the outer slices from a thin crust pizza.

>the way that pizza is cut

This actually happened to me once for no explainable reason, me and a friend and some family ordered four large Dominos pizzas and one was cut in a square pattern because somebody misinterpreted something somewhere at some point

That doesn't sound like a problem. They are willingly taking one for the team, and I salute them.

This wouldn't be an issue if you people knew how to cut a fucking pizza.

go get you pizza cutter. Problem solved.

Pretty bad cut. Slicer told: we are 10 peeps.

I actually prefer pizza cut in strips, bit that's just retarded.

>not cutting your pizza as a geometric proof
Do you really hate yourself this much?

>thin crust

Honestly this style of cutting is the dumbest thing about Chicago

Why worry about the outside slices of a square cute thin crust pizza when the crust is all the same. If anything you just get more topping with the inside pieces.

>that faggot who orders a thin crust pizza

dude, they're taking the bullet for you. we all know the center slices are the best, and xe is eating the pieces you don't want. you should thank xer.

It's how Chicago does their thin crust since they're fucking savages.

is this... in tennessee? i only ask because this is a very unusual way to slice a pizza

American detected

This actually looks amazing to me right now and I want a thin crust cut like that right now.

Huh?

I WANT THAT PIZZA. What don't you get?

I don't understand mate

>thin crust pizza.
Pic not related.

It's bloody 2016 and still people don't know how to cut a pizza?

This is the only acceptable way

Forgot pic

Only an American could conceive to cut a pizza in such a way to completely ruin the natural handle given to it.

I too only sample the finest pizzas in life.

>new mandala pizza comes free with coloring books for adults!

Aww c'mon, how are you supposed to cut it like that every time. Am I supposed to carry round a template

>I too post random images I found on Google

Huh?

I work for 'em. Might've been some new guy or some idiot mistook your pizza for a thincrust. We always cut the thin-crusts with three vertical and three horizontal slices.

Why?

For the center pieces

I understand the geometry, i mean, WHY

Nobody likes thin crust cut into triangles

Just cause. I'm sure there's a reason but no one ever asks. It's just how we do things. Maybe it's for that RETRO FEEL MAN or some bullshit like that.

When a thin crust is cut normal pizza style it flops over and looks like a dirty tongue. To prevent this, you cut it into rectangles instead of long hanging triangles that you have to hang your mouth open for trying to get it in at the proper trajectory for the drooping crust.

>Chicago style deep dish pizza
>New York style thin crust pizza
>Italian style tomato bread
Those 4 (FOUR) basil leaves just dropped on top may as well not be there, and that small an amount of one of the mildest cheeses in existence is a waste of time. That tomato sauce better be fucking great.

You know it's not. It is just just some bland ass tomatoes pulverized into liquid and boiled down with a couple herbs/spices and taste as plain as the cheese. It's all about MUH AUTHENTICNISSITY

>I do

i'm pretty sure it's just a regional chain, but donato's pizza is fucking choice. it' s got a super thin n crispy cornmealy crust and sauce full of oregano. best pizza chain

It's like a cookie cutter, it's one solid metal piece, you just push it down and bam, looks cool and it's faster and easier to cut.

>that person who orders a thin crust pizza

who needs to season the sauce when you got basil right on top?

Don't forget to cover liberally in olive oil

Just toss some shit on a tortilla and throw it in the oven.
Makes the perfect flat bread.

>grabbing the center communion cup
Yes!

[spoiler]there's a hair on that pepperoni[/spoiler]

Make a quesadilla, then use it as the crust

It's not the square cut he's talking about, it's the fucking unevenness of all of it.

>tfw I'm blessed with Donatos

I wonder if anyone has ever asked for their pizza to be sliced like the Seal of Vishanti.

Yeah user just use that fourteen inch diameter custom made pizza press that you carry around with you

As far as chain pizza goes, this would probably be at the top of my list. Midwest got shitty pizza in general so this is a safe bet usually

unless you buy enough of your kind of pizza to offset the rest of the population you'll never get your way unfortunately. i hate how this works works sometimes.

>eating pizza