XMR Monero

The King
#1 mcap 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/04/19/monero-linkability/
monerolink.com
getmonero.org/2017/04/19/an-unofficial-response-to-an-empirical-analysis-of-linkability.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but it doesn't have the word "bitcoin" in it. BTCP does. Monero sounds like a mexican drug cartel.

Hahaha if that's true why do their miners constantly attack sumokoin. You're backing the jew privacy coin who the fuck files a github dmca over a clerical error. Anything monero innovates that is good sumo will inevitably do better. More than 2x the mixins and bullet proofs will be 10x more productive since the blockchain is new and smaller.

T H E K I N G
H
E
K
I
N
G

>USD
>private
>digital

Sumokoin is a pump and dump clone of Monero with a few meaningless parameters changed. I suppose as long as anyone can pull Monero's source code it will have imitators though. How does the saying go?

>Immitator

One of these coins hasn't had 60% of it's transactions revealed.

>Privacy coin

One of these coins doubles the security and privacy features of the other.

>Network

One of these coins network has anti-botnet features built in. The other doesn't because implementing them at this point would cripple it for weeks.

>Price

For Monero to 2x from here it needs 10 billion market cap not unreasonable by any means however for sumo to 2x it only needs a 16 million market cap.

And only one of these coins have actual proven privacy.
The "and an unknown amount of monero" meme came from the fucking FBI

>Proven privacy

hackingdistributed.com/2017/04/19/monero-linkability/

Moneros only proven security feature has been doubled for sumo. Monero has 5 rings sumo has 12.

Monero is the only coin with proven security. End of story.
Keep shilling your dead shit coin bags though

There's that

>Proven security again

Here is a block explorer that can correctly locate the true transaction 90% of the time for the first 3 years of moneros existence

monerolink.com

I’m buying monero all year. It’s becoming the darknet markets’ coin of choice for obvious reasons. Why do you think bitcoin became as famous as it is?

Try harder, nsa/cia/fbi fudster

This paranoia when I've provided evidence why don't you provide me with one thing XMR does better without mentioning price? Don't worry all your miners will be ours in a couple years all you'll have left is the botnets and coinhive.

Yeah, but how exactly does that correlate to giving up any user’s privacy since January 2017?

Monero has proven privacy. Nothing else does. Deal with it.

How much do the alphabet agencies pay you btw?

Because sumo was forked after this date with more mixins (12v5) to prevent this from ever happening again therefore one privacy coin has never revealed a transaction meanwhile all dark net deals before that date can be revealed. The mixins would cost more in theory however bullet proofs will reduce the transaction fees to practically nothing. The majority of moneros blockchain and hashrate is propped up by botnets and coinhive which will eventually cease to exist when computers are updated and antivirus/ad blockers stop both of them.

The "Monero linkability" meme is based on a hitpiece by Andrew Miller who works for Zcash. It has no real academic merit because even he must have realized it was a non-issue as he was writing it. RingCT pretty much solves the entire 0-mixin linkability thesis because since it was implemented all of the transaction details are hidden. Either way, the network was never broken as plausibility is just that.

getmonero.org/2017/04/19/an-unofficial-response-to-an-empirical-analysis-of-linkability.html

Get reading.

All of the other shit you stated about Sumokoin is completely irrelevant. It's trivial for Monero devs to add more ring signatures but they have chosen not to since default ringsize at 5 is mathematically "good enough" based on Monero's network usage. As I said earlier, RingCT basically makes ringsize a moot point anyway.

And anti-botnet? If I'm using a coin as if my life depended on it for privacy, why the fuck wouldn't I want the blockchain being secured by a botnet distributed across thousands of computers across the world? I don't think you understand how crypto works.

Your stance on the potential upside of Monero shows your true motivation. God, Sumokoin is such a pajeet coin. It's really a shame that you monkeys have access to the git.

I've proven to you that it isn't. So how proven is it when evidence is sitting in this thread you mental midget.

What moons harder during a bullrun? Monero or btc? Monerto obviously just follows bitcvpins price action.

Why would I buy Monero when I could buy Dero instead?

What moons harder during a bullrun? Monero or btc? Monero obviously just follows bitcoins price action.

I'm a fan of monero, i see its use cases being valuable. I'm also a fan of Aeon, it's a cool project i've been watching develop for a year. its a small portion of my portfolio, but still.

>gold
>decentralized
>100% controlled by banks, 100% centralized.

>paper money
>digital
>physical matter, created physically, backed physically, with zero accurate representation in digital space due to double counting on several intersections of commerce, including directives markets, bank accounting, etc

>gold, paper money
>private
>every single bar of gold in circulation has explicitly or heavily implied known owners and locations, paper money has fingerprints and is traced both physically and """digitally"""

this is an excellent post. the sumo retard and such don't deserve your intelligence

Get to reading? Even Monero admits the majority of transactions were public. If you're doing a drug deal and 50% of the time someone was watching you you're doing it wrong. A higher percentage of monero transactions are public. How can anyone say proven privacy when it's barely been a year since all transactions are hidden? Anything Monero does sumo can do better. Anything monero innovates sumo can adapt and improve. It's a fork. All monero has going for it is the price when compared. The botnets will be resolved nearly overnight when it happens. This will leave the difficulty in a state that can cripple the entire blockchain. If 30%(being generous) of the hashrate suddenly disappears you still have to mine 720 blocks with less hashrate than the difficulty is calculated until it adjusts.

Monero truly will flip Bitcoin and be number 1

lol
They did not "admit the majority of transactions were public." Please link where the devs stated this, fucking kek. You're in over your head here, kiddo. I don't really think you even understand the monerolink issue (and why it's a non-issue). The reason I said get to reading is because you're either a fucking noob or just some bagholding Sumo pajeet.
>All monero has going for it is the price when compared.
And the respect of the entire crypto community and over 200 contributors to the project. What does Sumo have again? 4 Canadians? What if the Monero devs just decide to incorporate some of Sumo's changes in the next fork? Then what? PROTIP: Sumo drops even harder.
>The botnets will be resolved nearly overnight when it happens. This will leave the difficulty in a state that can cripple the entire blockchain. If 30%(being generous) of the hashrate suddenly disappears you still have to mine 720 blocks with less hashrate than the difficulty is calculated until it adjusts.
If 30% of the hashrate disappears then the next adjustment will happen 30% slower than it would have, lmao. All of the other XMR miners aren't going to just stop mining because a huge portion of them are probably in massive blade server farms with just CPUs at their disposal like bunkerbro. What the fuck else are they gonna mine? Re-evaluate your life.

fuck that ignorant sumofag tween lol we'll go past the moon straight to the heavens without him