I SOLD AT 6K...

I SOLD AT 6K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK DID I LISTEN TO BIZ?!?!?!?!!?!?!? YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO 2K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol

Hehe.

what happened to the coiner's arms?

Hahaha brainlet

sold them to buy more bitcoin in the great bitcoin crash of 2022 that went from 5 trillion to 3 billion

itll still hit 2k

Blockchain do all things for us.

>he fell for it
>do it now
Bogged

Can't have weak hands if you cut your arms

They fell off after constant masturbation frenzies to the gooks posted on Veeky Forums.

PLEASE DO! FUCK I SOLD AT 10K THEY SAID IT WOULD BOUNCEOFF THEMEME LINE RESISTANCE!!

its never to late user
never too late

That's ok user. After this bulltrap you have one last chance at 8k

when is bitcoin going to hit $100000

i only have 2.4 but a quarter mil would still be nice :C

>Listening to biz

I made fun of $6k sellers for weeks only for myself to sell at $9500! AAAAHHHHHH!

You cucked yourself, user. Don't even try to take it out on anyone else.

Karmas a bitch isnt it. KYS

I sold at $4k

>YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO 2K
No, most of said anyone saying that was delusional. You were delusional to for not listening to us, and believing that nonsense.

yeah I was FUDing of this shitcoin going to 2K back then. Had a rush of like 20 post in half an hour.
Thanks for making my night user. Anyone buying BTC or BCH deserves no less.

Thanks for the cheap bitcoins

Anons turning 'buy high sell low' into an applicable financial theory. It'll be the biggest thing since communism.

Sold them to pay off his debt after Bitcoin's value went negative.

no no no this can't be happening bro
when is the retracement to 8k gonna take place
I don't want to fomo back in at 15k...

I hope someone buys my bags when btc hits 50k. You'd have to be retarded but a lot of people are

>"when"
>being this deluded
kek

>" "when" "
being THIS fucking deluded

no cry just let it happen

9k EOY

30% loss isn't the worst thing ever
hodl or git gud