Dubs picks next response

Dubs picks next response

ask her what her favorite soy product is to see if you guys match!

Are you a robot

how many buttcoins do you have ?
88 get

Even though you've lost your youthful glow I'm still kinda interested.

give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle

Please tell me you have a dick.

I'm a richfag. I own 43.1 bitcoins

Jews run the media

How many XLM for the succ?

Post a ful pic of her so we can evaluate sir

nice, what do trips get

Thanks for the idea, OP.

that's sweet of you to say, it's an old family recipe.

what's that stank?

"you're welcome. welp, goodnight"

How many Bitcoins would it take to let me do whatever i wanted to your butthole my kawaii little whore

post same message again, then follow with "oops i meant to send that to someone else that time"

re roll

Did you know that LINK could 1000x times your investment by eoy?

Niggers lol

I am letting my internet friends on Veeky Forums choose my responses to you, my beautiful waifu whore. Check em

Send nudes

>I apologize for being a massive autistic cringelord. My mom made me talk to girls because she said yanking it to girly teenage boys dressed as dogs is apparently very un-Christian and wrong. Anyway, roastie. Go about your daily business, hourly vaginal douching and whatnot, a gentleman of my caliber does not have time to waste on people such as yourself. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I have several pieces of popcorn under one of my flaps which I wish to retrieve while they're still warm. Also you're an ugly skank, 2/10 wouldn't fuck with a stolen cock.

Roll

hey bb u want kneepads???

You will send this to her you fucking faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pure cringe you need to be heemed

shill me your small cap tits

send nudes thot

Op is a fag

Do it OP

Does this not count as a WINRAR?

This works also...

OP left

I want to shit on you

>I want to write "TRUMP" on my balls and get you to suck them.

Hi, my name is OhPee and I am a phaggot.

So, when will we go out?

Im really sorry if this offends u, but i need 2 know if ur a transgender. U cant be 2 careful these days.

Type it like that.

Listen are you the type of bitch that would accuse a man of rape? Because I literally just got out of several relationships with women who later started spouting some me too bullshit which is entirely untrue. Also what is your view on the sacrament?

send this by far the best on here. If you don't you a bitch and ho

Jesus christ

Excuse me, but I'm a F2M soyim who needs to get kiked hard in my boypussy. You down to clown, circus level, thot? and plz attach nudes for my nigga Tyrone. Hes a G. and got out of prison and my boypussy is sore from his BBC so get a get asian or white thot to pleasure this donkey con.

wow this is dope and has double 0's say this OP.

Aww she’s cute and her name is fuckin kleo wtf that’s cute too. Fuck you OP you’re an autistic sack of shit and you actually had a chance with that retarded convo opener lol nice job staying a virgin

You have to go back

I kinda like you, so i'mma be honest with you, i'm a registed kiddie fiddler.
I have had my demons in the past where i fiddled children in exchange for balloons

Have you taken the bogpill yet?

writing first to a tinder roastie
>you already lost user

roll

Holy fucking shit why would she even respond to you

would you like to see my... doge?

because its a man.

That’s a man bay bay yeah