Hey biz, anyone tried flipping sneakers?

Hey biz, anyone tried flipping sneakers?

I may want to start doing a side hustle with this method.

Any advice?

You could get your sneaker store listed on Wysker, and buy some WYS tokens. Double profits by increasing their value.

kys

buddy does it, he makes good money no lie. Get bots to buy the shit for you though.

>wants to get shot by a nigger over shoes.

shitcoin, a fucken app needs a coin now? fuck off, pay niggers to look at shit. never

deluded wyskies

Checked
But you mean rob niggers for their shoes, then sell shoes to other niggers.
Seen this happen in highschool.

Are you over 18 user? If not back to facebook with you shoo shoo

Did not realize there were bots, is it worth taking a look at it?

I most definitely do mean that.
And nah, just graduated college. Got a job, just trying to increase my stack by doing some side gig

I'm a consultant and all of our new hires flip sneakers/supreme on the side. We don't use bots much since most don't work or get declined. Supreme drops are every Thursday at 11am est. Follow the twitter account @RetailorResell to see what the resell estimates are. It's currently paying my rent and car insurance so easy money.

Kek fuck yeh user
Side hustle now my main hustle.
Gl

i have no idea how this market works but i had a bro who was making thousands off this shit every month by reselling

Dang, did not realize Supreme sells well. I gotta get my research going.
But how would one get news of when the next 'big shoe' drops?

That sounds pretty great. I am not looking for a way to quit my job, just some nice change money

also, spooky checked

Get bots so you can buy them as soon as shoes drop. A lot of shoes sell out in a few minutes so having a bot is necessary. Not only shoes btw. Get surpreme stuff as well. Off white shoes sell really well and way above MSRP. Yeezys, some Jordan's.

And to actually sell them, look into an app/website called Stockx. When someone buys your shoes, you send it to stockx and they verify if it's real, then they send it to the person that bought the shoe and they keep a small percentage. It pretty much guarantees it will sell.

Anyone going for the OW Jordans? ez 900$ profit hopefully

I literally follow @RetailOrResell @dropsbyJay and @theyeezymafia and just pay attention to what they say. Supreme drops are my biggest hit since they're fairly easy if you get good at the process. You refresh the page, cart the item, have your autofill for your name/address. Then copy/paste your credit card info (google autofill sometimes gets you fucked) and check the box boom process payment. Those twitter accounts have solid predictions for how much profit you'll make on each item. Then sell on ebay or stockx. Its literally free money dude. Takes 10 minutes to get an item and put it on ebay or stockx.

nah, it's only europe release right?

Some raffles do ship to the US.
Also does anyone have a lot of experience with the SNKR app? What are my chances?

yeezy resell isnt that good nowadays lol

I've used the snkr app with zero success. Like 5 drops. Yeah yeezy resale is shit now but they sometimes post other shoes that go for a lot.

I appreciate the information greatly.

Another thing, do you quickly sign into your account and buy the merch. once you get a notification, or am I suppose to look at my computer screen around the clock?

Gotta get a steady system going lol

thanks for the help, I'll check that app out for sure.

you will get shot be niggers

Probably going to take an L I guess goddamnit these raffle systems are so fucking gay
You don't need an account to buy Supreme. Just start continously refreshing 1 minute before it drops, if you wait for someones notification you're probably late already

It's dead unless you have bots + a lot of cc's
or backdoor deals with managers.

Every rare sneaker is raffled off now. Couple years ago I used to be able to buy them with multiple CC's at 1 shop without getting banned from the shop.

Now you need proxies, bots, etc.

That's because most yeezys aren't rare in the first place. Only the first few colorways, then the rest were mass produced to sucker in retards.

Supreme is defintely where the money is at.

Especially right now a bunch of dumb kids are buying literally anything with a box logo. It's worse than it was 5 years ago.

Multiple CC's + bots or setup checkout pages before the drop. Put them in your cart and pray you can check out.

After you receive the goods, you can flip them for at least 2x for the shitty items on eBay. 3x-5x on the most wanted items.

I'd say hype is probably at its highest right now for Supreme, they won't release the typical box logo this season but I'd expect a Northface Supreme collab soonish in ~ 2 months at most that these kids WILL eat up

Yeah it's probably going to be a hyvent or something light for spring. TNF x Supreme almost always go 3x.

Supreme is going to die soon. It's too popular and eventually become corny. Most of the people in NYC who were into Supreme since the 90's are already out.

Besides Supreme, what other brand do ya'll recommend?

I assume only shoes/merch that is on limited supply are the ones worth getting and flipping.

Right now it's just Supreme. Other brands not so much unless they have a collab. Like Bape x Undefeated or the new Bape x Adidas.

You can make money on clearances too. Buy a bunch of stuff from the outlet and flip it. But yeah most of the real money is in rare releases.

The good thing about Supreme is that every fucking retard wants it now, so everything is rare.

I'll take a look into it, getting hyped.

TY to all the helpful advice guis, gotta head to bed now.

May our gains reach new heights!

enjoy having to interact with niggers

Palace, Off White, Yeezy, Balenciaga Triple S to name a few

GL user and if you do meetups you can take cash or crypto and avoid taxes/market fees.

the real money is in flipping vintage star wars figures

This, I'm not into streetwear/reselling anymore so I don't know the latest shit.

and also this They will try to lowball you. They'll tell you some bullshit about how they're serious about buying, then they lowball you when you meet up.

do your research before buying or you'll get stuck with a brick and yes invest in bots and yes supreme is good money @supreme_news_leaks has a good bot for a fair price

usually collaborations do well so look out for that as well

sizes affect value so look into that

the real hustle is buying 1:1 fakes and selling them as retail. be sure to use real pics from someone else online then just bait and switch with your shoes/clothes that are basically 1:1 if you really wanna finesse some niggas

How hard is it to find 1:1 fakes?

buy a good bot and proxies for it if you want to make any decent amount of money

browse /r/repsneakers and buy good fakes from vendors there, and its easier to sell them locally

just don't shit where you sleep.