Just came back from seeing a prostitute

>just came back from seeing a prostitute
>realize none of these girls actually think im cute or like me
I am pretty much giving up on hope of getting a gf because im only and can't even talk to prostitutes without being a beta bitch. My only focus is crypto now. I got a little more than 65k in crypto, how should i allocate to make sure im a millionaire in 2 years?

*ugly

Bump for you sir that's really sad. You're asking for validation from literal whores lmfao

whats even more sad is i lost my virginity to a prostitute and every sexual encounter has been with a prostitute.

thats actually not sad at all why the fuck do you care about women all women are whores you retard get your fucking balls on

So you had a rough start.
Thats no excuse user.
Turn yourself into a powerfull man.
Chicks dig power > handsome.

what's even more sad is that you are slave to your stupid desires

because i want to know what love feels like
im pretty sure they like looks the most. face being #1
at least il die a non virgin

> lol @ people who succumb to primal animal desires
> lol @ people who aren't celibate and transmuting sexual energy into their brain

cmon guys..

Too much self pity mate, afraid you wont make it.

Turn gay

t. cuck spammer that wants people to feel hopeless along with enticing people to self incriminate

damn dude. a prostitute isn't looking for cute guys. and why do care if a prostitute likes you or not?

tfw lookin to wife a prostitute

Here you go, op. She's yours for the taking.

Yeah pretty depressing OP.
Imagine the various strains of HPV you have now contracted.
Also how will you be intimate with a lady if the only similar time has been with disgusting prostitute you will compare girl you care about to disgusting prostitute, nice going OP faggot.

kek

jfc that's sad.

This is the only correct answer in this thread.

Yeah. There are plenty of ugly girls looking for love, just like guys. That's why I think if an ugly guy is not willing to take an ugly girlfriend he needs to stfu.

ont he other hand, if that is a real woman, she could likely produce handsome sons with strong jawlines. if you ever wanted to make a bog child, that's your best shot right there

ugly gfs are all waiting for chad too. cause chad fucked her once when drunk so that got her hopes up. also a lot of guys are unattractive to women but not technically physically ugly so thats a factor

She is very real and well known on /b/. And, I never really thought about it but I think you're right, she probably would produce some good looking kids. The potential for a Nordic Chad is very real. Unfortunately there is also the potential for a real slav abomination.
Another good point

I think the only faggot or woman is you if you are worried about HPV, misses....

She just needs a bit of plastic surgery, a better haircut and some makeup. She isn't fat. A woman like her could be made into a 7 with a bit of surgery, makeup and fashion.

repeated myself twice there, repeated myself twice