Chad 2018/2019 portfolio

What's the best 2018/2019 Chad portfolio? I'm thinking.

>50% NEO
>30% OMG
>20% ETH

You could replace some of the ETH for a shitcoin gamble like LINK or FUN, but I'd rather play it safer because the likelihood your shitcoin will moon is slim. Post your 2018/2019 Chad portfolios.

I have neo and eth swapped and some other random shit but these 3 will be solid

100% OMG is the ultimate Chad portfolio.

>chinkcoins

OMG/XMR/EOS

I got 5 btc, 25 eth, 25 NEO, 200 OMG, and 250 VEN . I took them off exchanges and put the info on a peice of paper and several usb sticks one group at the bank safety deposit box and the other in my mothers basement jwhere I used to stash my drugs when I was young. I will spend the rest of my time studying. I realized while trading daily and trading on events was profitable at times the time invested could have been spent better elsewhere. I have 3 NEO on NEON wallet that I will use for the NEX ico later this week. but that is it. ICO's for the most part are dead. ETH will take a huge bump when sharding and casper arrive and the explosion will rock BTC as a means to get into crypto again. You can not win against bots and spending all day waiting for a slip or a new exchange to find a coin is not worth it. Good luck

50% LINK, 25% AMB 25% ICX

70% NEO
30% currently in WaBi for potential masternode

100% vechain

60% FUN
30% REQ
10% XLM

40% ICX
30% ENG
30% AION

The JUSTfolio

ENJ and ZEC are really solid too. Also I would hold more ETH than NEO and OMG combined.

I got $500, what coins should I invest in if I'm just looking to make a little money. Is ETH and OMG good enough or should I buy into the LINK meme?

%100 LINK

50% VEN
20% OMG
20% JNT
10% Shorting BTC 5x leverage

Can't lose.

t. fat autist kid

> u retards never learn. this is how make it pf look like. make u r adjustments based on it.

What app is that?

coin.fyi

25% BTC
25% ETH
50% VEN

30% neo
30% nano
20% btc
10% etc
10% link/req/ven/gvt

I'm 90% NEO. Feels pretty Chad desu.

neo is shit. cant even handle ico's , forgot abt dapps

pretty good, honestly, if you can hold out on the VEN bleed rn

Well I just turned all my tether into NEO as it is very low today in both BTC and USDT price. Remember, there are only 100,000,000 NEO.