The battle rages on

Who you got Veeky Forums? Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Doughnuts?

>INB4 some autist says the Jewish bakery around the corner makes better doughnuts. Fuck you

Bagels are jewish, not donuts, you dumb fucking gentile.

No, Mexicans and trendy Asians make better doughnuts

Just eat some sugar packets.

Who the fuck actually eats those gross as doughnuts at Dunkin Donuts. I don't drink coffee so I never go but literally everyone I know that does go there only buys the drinks

>cambodians
>trendy
lol

Shipleys

This
You go to Dunks for the coffee/drinks
Krisp is for the donuts, glazed primarily

I hate yeast doughnuts, so dunkin.

Gregg's make better doughnuts than these 2 shitty companies

yes childhood fav nothing beats the ol ship

dunkin donuts a shit. They try to diversify too much and the quality of every single item suffers, as well as the service. Somehow, even though there are DDs every 3-4 blocks in my neighborhood, they are always packed especially sunday afternoons. Just idiots getting disgusting complicated sugar coffee milkshakes and waiting in a dirty crowded storefront for 20-30 minutes to get them. WEWLAD

>>INB4 some autist says the Jewish bakery around the corner makes better doughnuts. Fuck you

Fuck you nigger. The fuckin bakery around the corner is run by some fuckin gooks and they and myself all agree "fuck your KK and DD"

Atkins donuts are best

I don't like yeast donuts in any case, so between DD and KK, i choose DD

I'd much rather go to the local donut shop in the next town over. There are no Krispy Kreme locations near me and Dunkin donuts is mediocre at best.

What a real donut shop looks like.

Mai niggas

>this
Everyone should get their doughnuts from a guy named "dirty Dan"

>tfw no Shipley's
God I miss Texas.

Dunkin is fucking gross.

Neither.
The donut shop down the street is better imo.
Speaking of which, if local donut shops are universally loved and preferred over large chains, why are said chains so prevalent?

Every single dunken donut I have had tasted stale like it had been sitting there for 1000 years.
I lived next to one of the distribution centers for krispy kream, oh my fucking god fucking melt in your mouth donuts right out of the line.

My town has neither. The local grocery stores ship in some stuff to their bakeries.

So glad I live two minutes from one can get all the ham and cheese kolaches my heart desires.

the one in amherst, ma?

they are

This isn't a real debate, right? There aren't legitimately people who think Dunkin is better, right?

I'm fine with knowing of better places than Krispy Kreme. That seems believable. But I'm pretty sure the only way to thinking Dunkin is on that list is because you're some sort of north eastern seaboard homer who wants tribalism over actual taste.

The coffee is garbage, too.

>jewish bakery
>fuck you

we /pol/ now?

Of courshe.

Veeky Forums is the home of the alt-right.

>universally loved
They're not. Most people are perfectly fine with Krispy Kreme donuts. It's easy to say that you like paying $3 for a trve artisan donut from old man Shekelstein down the street when you're on the Veeky Forums elitism train, but most people don't think that way

Anyones else /Ly's Donuts/ U-district?
The 24 hours part is great too

coffee is bad

i prefer dd's donuts over kk's since they aren't as sweet

since i don't have a dd's nearby i just go local

do people in the US ever pronounce it "crem" instead of "Cream"? or is that a British thing

it's a french thing.
retard.

British thing.

right about now I could eat both.

There are local bakeries fucking everywhere, and even random super markets almost always have better donuts than the chains

Grew up around Boston with Dunkin, but there is a nearby bakery that has some great pastries.

>gaylords in this thread don't enjoy the donuts at Dunkin Donuts

Fuck you, Veeky Forums

Voodoo Donuts

Where I live we have Krispy Kreme.
Krispy kreme is trash..

I'll never forgive Dunkin Donuts for having such a stranglehold on my state that the only Krispy Kreme there closed.

You're supposed to eat the delicious glazed doughnuts, not the box...

I grew up on the south shore of Mass, maybe 20 minutes from the first DD location. I've eaten there my whole life. They're literally everywhere.

The coffee is shit. Weak as hell and tastes like chicory if you drink it black. Otherwise it's loaded with sugar. the doughnuts are alright. The breakfast sandwiches are ok but wicked fucking overpriced. Like 5 bucks for a sausage egg and cheese on a bagel. Any fast food joint beats them.

For local coffee in Mass, Marylous is where it's at. Never had Krispy Kreme and I dont feel like I'm missing anything..

Tim Hortons has superior donuts to both and I'm not even a canuck. Dunkins donut is fucking terrible though, the donuts are way too sugary.

wicked

>>/diy/ guy here
I never touch Dunkin Doughnuts
Why?
Because I'm a contractor.
I buy my 5 gallon buckets from the local DD bakery factory.
All the fillings, toppings, glazes, etc. DD ships to these factories in 5 gallon buckets, then the factories sell the empty used buckets in lots of 100 buckets for cheap

>mixing mortar in buckets that say "strawberry creme"

So every couple of weeks we take a box truck to the shittiest, most nigger infested ghetto side of town by the interstate On/Off ramps, go down an access road...

And there, in all of its decrepit splendor is the factory that makes all the DD doughnuts for the greater Tri-State region

Seeing the factory, seeing the loading bays, the smell, the knowledge that the doughnuts are made about 8 hours before they even get on the trucks to be driven to the stores.

All turned me off to DD

Also DD recently expanded around here, and DD built a drive-tru shop RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a local "Since the 1920's" family owned homemade doughnut/bakery shop.
That level of douchebaggery just pissed me off.

I get my doughnuts from Buskens or the little independent shops

marylous is for cunts and bitches. horrible just fucking horrible. worse than dd

fuckin right ked. That's some local insider shit.

Go Sox, and Brady was framed.

Thank you for the well thought out post Mr "fuck you faggots"

Clearly a tripfag with that nickname has an opinion worth listening to.

Hasn't junior year of highschool started yet? Dont you have some summer reading to catch up on?

Round Rock Donuts reporting in.
Donuts are super fresh and warm. They fucking melt in your mouth.

Hipster trash for dumbass tourists.

They are so amazing.