Ask a pizza hut cook anything

Ask a pizza hut cook anything

What is the average flight speed of an African swallow?

Is the dough made fresh? I haven't been to pizza Hut since i was a kid, is it alright now days

How can I jew corporate into giving me free stuff?

We get the dough frozen but we proof and stretch it every morning

Would you do the same for my dick?

why haven't you killed yourself yet

Can I get a double pepperoni, large with stuffed crust?

>select all the pizzaa

Get a delivery pizza, pay for it, fuck it up somehow (take all of a topping off or something) then go in-store to complain with pizza in hand. We'll give you a new one and maybe a drink and breadsticks too.

What's the easiest topping to take off without alerting you guys to my D E V I L I S H plan?

Too scared

Only if youre a qt trap

How exactly do you make the pizzas?

I remember hearing something on Veeky Forums before about an user who worked at a pizza place (maybe pizza hut) that was told to put several big glops of oil onto the pan before adding the dough, and they thought it was too much. I dunno, just kind of curious what stuff goes into it.

Are there any toppings you would suggest we avoid?

No, but I found out I can fit in little kids pants, so I could probably start cross dressing.

How many people order wings only? Like "wingstreet" only, no pizza.

Do you prefer Domino's or Papa John's?

what would you advise not to order. be honest with us

Bacon. My managers get into legitimate arguments over whether or not there is bacon on pizzas when they come out of the oven.

Pan pizzas are taken as frozen disks and put into a deep pan with 2 big pumps from this oil squirter thing, then they're put into a warmer to proof, then they're taken by me and i put sauce and cheese on most of them and put them back in the fridge to sit on a shelf so they're ready for the night cooks to use during dinner rush and there they add whatever toppings are needed at the make table.

A good deal of them. Those type of orders increase as we get closer to closing for some reason.

Fucking stuffed crusts are so disgusting. Ive seen nasty shit get swept up by the dough when it's getting stretched over the cheese to stuff the crust.

Papa John's. Finna quit here and work there, actually.

>pineapples
No but seriously I've had to put rotten mushrooms on so many pizzas dude

>managers getting into arguments over bacon pizza
"NO FUCK YOU TERRY THERE ISN'T BACON ON THIS PIZZA"
"I FUCKIN' MADE IT ASSHOLE"

Love it - also do you like Dominos

When I worked there, the thin crust dough was made fresh daily and we would run it through a press type roller machine to flatten the dough to the right thickness. Is it still that way? (This was like 1999 or so)

How are your managers? Why aren't you a delivery driver?

Pizza Hut CSR here, only reason I'm not a driver is because I don't have a car.

Just wanna let you know that I got a lot of love for Pizza Hut even though I do like Papa John's and Domino's. There is no bad pizza, but there is certainly BETTER pizza!

Gay.

How often do you mess about with the food people order?

Dad??

are you PHI or a franchise?
have you ever met jim desnyder?
how many cheesybites can you prep in an hour?
did you send anyone to texas for that pizza competition?
why aren't you a SAM yet?
are you a dine-in location, or a DelCo-only?

Pizza hut always jews it up on toppings. Dominoes adds what I think is too much toppings. That why I just eat at local pizza chains.

Whats your opinion on that?

How is your meaty marinara pasta? Any behind the scenes pictures of it?

How interesting.

Whether I'm your Dad or not, your Dad has good taste.

Where can I get the spray can that you use to flavor your breadsticks?

whats the stuff you spray on finished pizzas from an aerosol can right before they go in the oven?

Wew

ITT OP gets fired for being in violation of YUM! Brands social media policy

It's just a pan grease, like a costco version of Pam cooking spray

I usually go for the alfredo but here's a pic of our pasta being made

Idk man i try to be relatively generous with toppings but I don't go to my local pizza chain (Mr. Gatti's) because I have coworkers that say they worked there and say it's fucking disgusting.

Don't know the difference.
No.
I did 14 orders today so 140 cheesy bites in under an hour.
We're already in Texas and our store apparently won or something.
Wtf is a SAM
Delco only

Honestly I don't know of any of my coworkers or I fucking with food outside of when we get an order like 5 minutes before closing and they ask for extra sauce and we put easy sauce instead because fuck them. D E V I L I S H, I know.

My managers are all women and only one isn't a cunt. Im not a driver because i started as a CSR and they realized i wasn't completely brain dead so they made me the cook week day closing and and weekend pre-rush.

Nah it's just taken out of a bag of frozen thin crusts

Thanks for all the answers user, its neat to hear behind the scenes things. I know you mentioned not going for stuffed crust because of the junk that gets in it, but is there anything wrong with the marinara pasta you make?

I know a guy that knows a guy who used to deliver at a pizza place delivering and he would print out cash receipts then add all the specials and pocket what they could have saved but didn't ask about the specials.

Is he a bad guy or smart guy.?

will you be voting for trump?

>Don't know the difference.
PHI is corporate pizza hut. a franchise is a stand-alone licensed brand vendor owned by another entity, usually a person or a foodservice management llc.

>No.
so you're not PHI then

>I did 14 orders today so 140 cheesy bites in under an hour.
the cheesybites stuffed crust pizza? i think you might be new, because everyone should know (and fear) that product rollout. it isn't humanly possible to prep 140 of those in one hour working by yourself. 40-45 is pushing it hard. my record is 57, but i was a SAM.

>We're already in Texas and our store apparently won or something.
intradesting

>Wtf is a SAM
Salaried Assistant Manager

>Delco only
lel

>Is he a bad guy or smart guy.?
he's a criminal, guy.

How clean is the kitchen on a daily basis?

How come no one ever cums in the food. Lack of opportunity? Fear? Respect? A combination of all three?

Also, do all major pizza places use frozen shit, or just Pizza Hut?

this guy has gotta be working for corporate

I wouldnt trust anyone who uses Veeky Forums to prepare my pizza

Or just autistic by the way he replies to multiple points from a single person as if he were replying to multiple posts.

Oh by cheesy bites I thought you were being retarded and trying to say garlic knots

Look OP since this is your pizano can you cum in the sauce at least once? Also make sure to yell badda bing when you do.

How so? What is the term I could call him?