STELLAR - CENTRA - SPENDABLE CARD

>twitter.com/centra_card/status/969389315527557120

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$100 eoy

Is this how they’ll give Africans our tokens?

Whatever happened to XLM? I remember in January Fairx was supposed to come out. Then um Febraury then now like March is here and fuck you never even hear about fairx... Sorry bro even your snek is gone snek snek sneky where are you on the nano train to the moooon!!!!

Of course they never delivered. The team is made up of sjw cucks from SanFran and the CEO is a sleazeball who forked this coin from Ripple so he could be released from his contractual obligations and cash out.
XLM is dropping out of top 10 soon, perhaps NANO will take its place as it fulfills the same purpose and does it much better.

>duuuh supply too big no way can fly how grog will buy so muchcoin it hurt grogs head

Holy shit! Stellar still exists? My Lumens have nearly shriveled up and become a vestigial remnant of a useless coin. I thought it was a joke coin, like Doge but not funny or profitable.

Has anyone actually ever used one of these Centra cards? Does this shit even work? Why the fuck would I spend my crypto when it's gonna be x10 by eoy lol

HELL YES . this is sick

DELET THIS

bro i like nano too but xlm is backed by IBM fucking mainframes, not some rickety node software that keeps crashing exchanges lol

The joke is I am still making steady income even with the drop because inflation pool

I hope you bought XLM and IBM stock because IBM might just become THE crypto company. Every business will want XLM and XLM hardware for ultra fast worldwide transactions with no fees. IBM stock is only 150 right now, but once the crypto cat is out of the bag, they will be UNSTOPPABLE.

Do you have any recommendations for a desktop wallet?

Probably doesnt matter, just pick whatever: stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

I just keep mine on Binance for now, though.

But you can't set an inflation pool from Binance right?

So uhhhhhhh i consider myself a Veeky Forums niceguy

I can't help but notice all the negative threads lately about xlm and all this African bullshit

It's really makes me feel like buying in...its even at a cheap price rn

no then binance get's the xlm

WTF how did I not know of this??? Thanks user!

Nice, got my inflation pool all set up! Just did it all from stellar.org

Isn't inflation pool like 1-2%/year? That's far less than the daily swings?

Remember, stellar is a fork of Ripple for pajeets and niggers.