/poor/core Food

user's special meatless sandwich edition

Rice and beans etc etc.

hot sauce
eggs
cheap cuts of chicken (boil the left-over bones in water and use the infused water when boiling your beans)

Why not just name it British food thread?

Honestly sounds better than my "sandwich"

It's literally just mayo, a tiny bit of ketchup, and some McCormick hamburger seasoning put in the microwave for 40 seconds.

[spoiler]it actually tastes pretty good[/spoiler]

>it actually tastes pretty good

I doubt it, but whatever keeps you satisfied so you don't ask for more of my tax dollars for your welfare checks

I'm not in fucking poverty I'm in uni

Toast sandwich

What's the difference

Is there seasoning in that? I could honestly get behind that

I don't get welfare checks.

The best.

Oh god man I used to make fucking fucking tacos out of those and season em with Mexican seasoning. Tasted BASED.

N-no I'm a fellow uni student making a joke sorry

Shit I use extra mozzarella and season salt and I love it.
I might try that one.

Oh god I wish I still lived in Bongland, I moved here to Burgerland a while ago.

I got a better one that I used before.

2 cans Spaghettios (brand name, generic tastes shitty)

Mozerella strands

Powdered Parma

Garlic Powder

Put 2 cans of the Spaghettios in a big bowl and microwave for like 4 minutes on high. Seems like a lot, but you need to do it.

As SOON as it's done, take out the bowl and dump as much mozzarella and parm as you want and mix really quickly. It INSTANTLY melts in there. Dump as much garlic as you want and have the based meal of the gods.

salt and pepper are clearly visible in the picture

Obsession

Spaghettios are so good but dat sodium

How expensive are these?
Over here, you can get three frozen pizzas for 1,99€ or three topped with salami for 2,49€. I usually buy the margherita ones and top them with whatever I have around.

Usually $1.50 each or less here

>can of Campbell's New England Clam Chowder
>head of broccoli, cut into bits
>lods of black pepper
Broccoclam chowder.

This thread sounds more like a "I can't cook, so watch me combine different instant food products and seasoning mixes" instead of a "I am poor" thread.

So basically 80% of posts on Veeky Forums then.

Here's how I do poor food.
>can of pea stew 0.65
>cup of basmati rice 0.34
>onion/garlic ???
>whatever vegetables I have lying around
That's about 1.20€ for two meals.

>poor
>drinking coca cola
Yea, you're just dumb

Toast really is the best poorfag food. Get a whole loaf of bread for a buck or two, doesn't even matter if it's a bit stale. Goes great with whatever you want to slap on it. Personally, I like cinnamon toast the best.

would it kill you guys to delay going to college for a while just to save up a bit. i mean whats the rush in america? pretty soon youll get taxed to help feed miguel's family of 7 so its not like youre looking at a comfy life or anything. relax, take up some jobs so you dont eat ramen every day. take a year or 2.

Post recipes for a large amount to put in the fridge

You do know you absolutely can just wait a year or two. There is no reason to force yourself into it unless you are getting some kind of scholarship that you wont have access to later.

I'm absolutely getting scholarships that demand I go instantly. A majority of American Scholarships are that way.

>poor enough to be eating that thing
>can still afford coke, real deal, no store brand
You could make a hearty meal with the price of the coke alone

PUT THE BEANS
ON THE TOAST

The universities will get angry for that because you're not on their direct assembly line or some shit

Chicken Teriyaki is actually really good poorfag food desu. It's just pan-fried chicken thighs and a 3-ingredient sauce.