I'm on a diet but I'm craving potato chips. What are some low calorie, salty snacks that can replace potato chips?

I'm on a diet but I'm craving potato chips. What are some low calorie, salty snacks that can replace potato chips?

idk baked potato chips? a bag of baked lays is like 110 calories, but white cheddar popcorn is good too

pickles
banchan
sauerkraut, etc

Any sort of pickled vegetable but it won't replace the texture.

Nori

pop corn--"Skinny Pop" brand if you're in the U.S.

fried banana chips(?)

make your own fresh popcorn, all you need is some oil, popcorn kernels and a pot with a lid and then whatever you want to season it with

Pretzels?

Semen

>Promoting mom meme popcorn with 700% markup

Replying to weebs.
Shame.

>Posts on a site that wouldn't exist without anime
>Thinks he's superior
consider slaying urself

bake some kale chips

In a degree everyone is a weeb here

FUCK YOU

rice cakes. tomato basil and asiago cheese are good. you can also get them in thin/chip style if you don't like the thicker round cakes

rice crackers

this this this
My favorite are the ones with sesame/soy flavors

Butter-free popcorn, salted peanuts, pretzels

Popcorn
It won't fill you up or anything. But if you eat only one at a time,it'll keep your mouth occupied
Just don't go buttering or going overload on the salt

Just buy a tin of actual popcorn kernels and make it on the stove.

SEASON 2 WHEN

Literally just eat salt, that is what you are craving. Try it.

Don't call me a hipster faggot

Please

[Nospoiler] Kale Chips [/Nospoiler]

rice cakes

those bbq ones are pretty good

These are damn tasty.

When I am doing low carb I eat a lot of pork rinds. Not low calorie but no carbs if that matters

Shrimp chips.

Popcorn and rice cakes. Some baked chips are lower-calorie.

lightly salted almonds. High calorie high protein but low oil if you have the control to eat one at a time and drink plenty of water you can fill you belly snacking lightly on them.

[spoiler]nothing can really beat the savory flavor of greasy fatty chips like cheetos lays or dorites. its a pain in the ass when the lunch bags with like 20 packs go on sale for like 2-3.99 at some store im getting fresh ingredients.[/spoiler]

24 chips for 130 calories

I love these things. They have just the right amount of salt and taste more potato-y than most chips. Kind of pricey for one small box though

Homemade beef jerky is pretty much nothing but salt and protein, very low in calories

rice cakes or vegetable chips you cunt

Frozen raspberries

>Take kale and chop into chip size
> make em wet with some oil
>put some chili flakes and salt on them
> put in oven until crispy

a tall delicious glass of water, fattie.

dumb ratposter

Anyway, try ricecakes. Incredibly light and is as salty and crunchy as a potato chip.

>He's THAT fucking scared of replying to weebs

Mate this isn't the place for you

Just air pop some corn and throw a dash of salt on it.

Quest chips